PDA

View Full Version : Anyone driving from Los Angeles to WA state?

gotta_ski
03-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Hey all,
I have an armchair at a relative's house in Los Angles that I'd like to get to Washington state. I live in Spokane, but I have a friend in Seattle it could be dropped off at if that's closer to your destination.

I've got a few quotes from trucking companies for LTL shipments, but its pretty expensive. I figured if anyone on here is driving that way I can help with gas for hauling it and we both win.

Its an armchair about 3x3x3 feet, and weighs 90 lbs. I'll package it up so it can sit in a truck bed, moving van, or whatever (in your new boat?).

Right now the chair is in the inland empire area by the Ontario airport, but my uncle can bring it to you in the L.A. area. Hopefully someone is going that way.

Thanks,
Kevin

gotta_ski
03-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Bump. C'mon, anyone driving anywhere close?

kkkeating
03-31-2012, 11:57 AM
Recommend you re-post using a different title; using the postal abbrevitation WA it appears that what you're asking for is LA to WA State , or Louisiana to Washington State. That's what I thought when I saw the title so I never opened the thread. Better description would be Los Angeles to Seattle.

Ski-me
04-02-2012, 01:10 PM
I won't be heading to Spokane until late June...I assume thats too late. I am in Colo Springs, CO so it would need to get here too.

gotta_ski
04-02-2012, 05:22 PM
kkkeating, thanks for the advice. After looking again you're totally right. Fixed the title.

As for the time frame, I'm really in no hurry. If anyone is headed that way this spring or even summer that would work for me. Thanks.

Ski-me
04-02-2012, 05:30 PM
As long as it fits in our boat and it gets to Colorado....I can help out.

edit:

Now I read it....LA (Los Angeles), California. Not Louisiana. So I guess I may not be able to help you out too much. Sorry.

gotta_ski
04-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks ski-me. If for some reason something comes up to get it to Colorado Springs I'll keep you in mind. Stranger things have happened.