View Full Version : wet sounds rubber inserts

03-28-2012, 11:11 PM
Anyone have any rubber inserts that go into the old type brackets on the pro 80s that they would like to sell?

03-29-2012, 08:26 AM
If you are talking about the grommets that go on the tower chewers (this is on the older towers), mine barely lasted a year. I now have some custom mounts to alleviate the problem.

I'd contact wetwounds to see if they will send you a set.