PDA

View Full Version : Glass work

Tri4X2
03-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Ok guys... what should I expect as a price for this little gem. Should I take it to the dealership for the fix or find someone outside of dealship? I am about to take it in for Spider cracks found near the tower, so I figured I would have them look at it anyway. Found this while i was taking the prop off to send to Eric at OJ.

Jeff d
03-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Unless you have a pretty large dealership I doubt they have an in house fiberglass guy. They'd likely outsource it to a local shop that specializes in that and charge a little bit of a markup on that for handling it. So, you'd probably be better off asking on here or around town for a fiberglass shop recommendation in your area.

gts-20
03-26-2012, 02:01 PM
PM sent............

mart_it
03-28-2012, 06:18 PM
That would run you in the ballpark of +-100$ at a glass shop.

-V-
03-28-2012, 07:03 PM
Ok guys... what should I expect as a price for this little gem. Should I take it to the dealership for the fix or find someone outside of dealship? I am about to take it in for Spider cracks found near the tower, so I figured I would have them look at it anyway. Found this while i was taking the prop off to send to Eric at OJ.

Let me know if you find a guy, I will have my boat in San Antonio by the July 4th weekend. I will be looking after that to find someone to "fix" some minor dents.

Tri4X2
03-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Get this..... Warranty covered it....