PDA

View Full Version : My new G-Ride

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 10:58 AM
Well we took the maiden voyage as a fam this morning and had a great time. Cruised the lake for about an hour and she runs like a champ!! I ordered a new impeller for it from Skidim yesterday just as a safety precaution and will put that in when it arrives but she is sweet!! We'll get some lake shots this evening but here is a few from the driveway.

BTW, does anyone know the exact size requirements for photos on this board (I.E. largest size you can post?)

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 11:00 AM
And another photo.

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Here is another...

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 11:02 AM
Last one for now...

Hoosier Bob
08-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Does that seat convert to a sun deck? I want a pic of that to show to the other half. That is an awesome option that I thought was available later than 95. Nice pics! Heading out today? I am at work. :eek: Here is another...

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 11:11 AM
Does that seat convert to a sun deck? I want a pic of that to show to the other half. That is an awesome option that I thought was available later than 95. Nice pics! Heading out today? I am at work. :eek:

Thanks!! Will do! It does convert I believe but haven't done it yet. She gets a bath and a wax job today and we'll probably go cruise this evening. If there aren't to many boats out I might try and teach Debi to pull me, we'll see!

Ryan
08-13-2005, 11:17 AM
146.5 KB and or 650 x 1000 pixels are the limits.

Some people get larger ones on with Photobucket or other photo storage links rather than a full upload.

Glad she runs well. That's some quick turn around time on maiden voyage and posted pics! The test of a true MC enthusiast.

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Oh I forgot to mention I LOVE this trailer!! :D My 86' had that stupid bar and was a real biatch to load. This boat buddy contraption is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! :banana: :banana:

Leroy
08-13-2005, 11:29 AM
WOW! Really clean boat, looks new! I like the purple accent.

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 11:31 AM
WOW! Really clean boat, looks new! I like the purple accent.

I think my avatar is quite fitting for the new ride dont you think? MarkP was very gracious to relinquish Barney! :worthy:

I got so use to seeing Marks avatar, now that I have it I think Mark is posting as me sometimes!! :purplaugh

Ric
08-13-2005, 11:39 AM
The motor looks spotless too!
how may hours did you say?
NICE

Leroy
08-13-2005, 11:42 AM
Good one Mark! .......wait, who is this?

I think my avatar is quite fitting for the new ride dont you think? MarkP was very gracious to relinquish Barney! :worthy:

I got so use to seeing Marks avatar, now that I have it I think Mark is posting as me sometimes!! :purplaugh

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 11:44 AM
The motor looks spotless too!
how may hours did you say?
NICE

262 after this morning. :headbang:

MarkP
08-13-2005, 11:54 AM

I got so use to seeing Marks avatar, now that I have it I think Mark is posting as me sometimes!!
Thatís funny.. As I read through the board I think, HEY, I didnít say that.

I didnt, It was jr:purplaugh

erkoehler
08-13-2005, 12:12 PM
JR,

Looks great! Hope you are able to get a pull tonight.

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 12:31 PM
JR,

Looks great! Hope you are able to get a pull tonight.

Me too!! Wife has never pulled a skier before :rolleyes: If the lake is pretty quiet we'll go out and I'll see if she feels comfortable driving like a skier is there. If she does good, I'll give it a whirl! :banana:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 12:41 PM
I think your engine is cleaner than mine was "NEW"!! Are you applying 303 to it? (Sorry ETS I stole your plug!)

LakePirate
08-13-2005, 12:41 PM
Once upon a time there was a thread about teaching new drivers. The general consensus was to remain positive. Hope she takes to it like mine did!

Andrť
08-13-2005, 12:56 PM
Nice ride Jeff,congrats!!!
262 hrs on a 95,I wonder why the previous owner bought a skiboat for...

stevo137
08-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Great looking boat and trailer Jeff.
Very clean.
Congrats!
Now get your a** out there and ski! :D

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Nice ride Jeff,congrats!!!
262 hrs on a 95,I wonder why the previous owner bought a skiboat for...

The story is he course skied but the fam wanted something to ride in so he traded in for a new Mari 210 @ Pinecrest

bcampbe7
08-13-2005, 05:06 PM
Sweet boat Jeff! Very clean and very few hours for a '95.

James O'Keefe
08-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Is that a trunk on the back, or small storage, or ?

erkoehler
08-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Is that a trunk on the back, or small storage, or ?

The gas tank is under there!

James O'Keefe
08-13-2005, 08:57 PM
oh, it always looked like small trunk, but I've never seen those years in person

mitch
08-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Very nice, congrats!

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Well didn't get to ski tonight :( Lots of boats on the lake and the wife was quite nervous about all that and learning to drive. Finally got fed up and had to take a quick swim. Note the extreme whiteness which = late in the game for the 05' boating season (but hoping to make up for lost time ;) )

So far 2.5 hours on her from us. We likey!!! :D

stevo137
08-13-2005, 09:55 PM
My friend your are a bit pasty!
GET SOME SUN!

Cloaked
08-13-2005, 09:56 PM
Nice looking machine there jR...

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 10:00 PM
Well didn't get to ski tonight :( Lots of boats on the lake and the wife was quite nervous about all that and learning to drive. Finally got fed up and had to take a quick swim. Note the extreme whiteness which = late in the game for the 05' boating season (but hoping to make up for lost time ;) )

So far 2.5 hours on her from us. We likey!!! :D
Wrong Thread for that pic, may need to re-post in the SS thread!!

Hoosier Bob
08-13-2005, 10:13 PM
C'mon now not all of us ski all day Stevo! Get a job! :D Friday is Hoosier fest you know! Maybe Jeff will have a tan by then! :uglyhamme My friend your are a bit pasty!
GET SOME SUN!

stevo137
08-13-2005, 10:17 PM
C'mon now not all of us ski all day Stevo! Get a job! :D Friday is Hoosier fest you know! Maybe Jeff will have a tan by then! :uglyhamme
HB, you are the guy that goes skiing every day!
I'm lucky if I get out there twice in a week.
I just realized that I have had a tan since the end of January! :D

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 10:23 PM
HB, you are the guy that goes skiing every day!
Too many vacations to Florida?

Hoosier Bob
08-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Point taken! My new name is Pasty Bob! Are you gonna make it Friday? I know you had concerns but it would be nice if you and "Pasty" boy could be here! Leroy is a ton of fun! I can't believe he gets out when just a few weeks ago I thought he didn't exist! He will do anything on water! What he does not do he will try. Considering we are all over forty that is way cool! I sound like my daughter! I do go skiing as often as I can but I will have to wait until wednesday, and Thursday! I have plans for Sat/Sun as well! This week will be 4 days!HB, you are the guy that goes skiing every day!

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 10:27 PM
C'mon now not all of us ski all day Stevo! Get a job! :D Friday is Hoosier fest you know! Maybe Jeff will have a tan by then! :uglyhamme

Uh did I miss something? When and where?

Hoosier Bob
08-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Are you not a Hoosier? Do you not regularly view the "US HOOSIERS" thread? I am disappointed! Friday Leroy has arranged everything and is paying for all including airfare to ski his 10,000 acre private lake on the near north side! OK, we are just planning on skiing Friday evenining then dinner at (BELL A VIDA?) and early skiing in the a.m. Saturday. I don't care where people stay just let us know! See ya!Uh did I miss something? When and where?

stevo137
08-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Too many vacations to Florida?
Cancun twice, Florida once. ;)

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Are you not a Hoosier? Do you not regularly view the "US HOOSIERS" thread? I am disappointed! Friday Leroy has arranged everything and is paying for all including airfare to ski his 10,000 acre private lake on the near north side! OK, we are just planning on skiing Friday evenining then dinner at (BELL A VIDA?) and early skiing in the a.m. Saturday. I don't care where people stay just let us know! See ya!

my bad HB! I posted on it. I am 50% based on travel this week. What time on Friday PM?

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 10:48 PM
Cancun twice, Florida once. ;)
Once to Fl this year for us, Cancun haven't been in a few years. Where did you stay? Sorry for the TJ but we had a bad experience in CC once. Cab driver dropped us in the "neighborhood" just outside where the "fleamarket" is. Boy was that ugly, we think he thought we knew where we were, or he was just screwing with us. No cabs to get out either.

stevo137
08-13-2005, 10:57 PM
Once to Fl this year for us, Cancun haven't been in a few years. Where did you stay? Sorry for the TJ but we had a bad experience in CC once. Cab driver dropped us in the "neighborhood" just outside where the "fleamarket" is. Boy was that ugly, we think he thought we knew where we were, or he was just screwing with us. No cabs to get out either.
There are usually cabs all over the place downtown and by the fleamarket. I got a cab ride back to the Hilton for 6 greenbacks. (Good deal but the bus is less than a buck)!
The bus runs pretty much all day and night. You can ride it back to your hotel for about 6 pesos or a cab ride for "whatever you agree on".
I have spent quite a bit of time in the "fleamarket area"
I stayed at the Hilton on business and then stayed at the Cancun Palace a few weeks later when I took my family. Even did some waterskiing at Waterski Cancun.
No problems. What time was it when you were dropped off?
I would not recommend that newbies go downtown after 10:00 pm.
Whatever you do, DO NOT RENT A CAR! :noface:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 11:20 PM
There are usually cabs all over the place downtown and by the fleamarket. I got a cab ride back to the Hilton for 6 greenbacks.
The bus runs pretty much all day and night. You can ride it back to your hotel for about 6 pesos or a cab ride for "whatever you agree on".
I have spent quite a bit of time in the "fleamarket area"
I stayed at the Hilton on business and then stayed at the Cancun Palace a few weeks later when I took my family. Even did some waterskiing at Waterski Cancun.
No problems. What time was it when you were dropped off?
I would not recommend that newbies go downtown after 10:00 pm.
Whatever you do, DO NOT RENT A CAR! :noface:
Oh it was really late, didn't really care about the time but it was probably more near sunrise than sunset ;) . I tell you what was cool. Got off the bus at the liquor store, sold us a case and we consumed it while siteseeing including riding the bus. Not sure what the laws were but noone said anything, and their were drinks everywhere. Noone seemed to care. Kind of made us forget about the driving ability of the cabies and bus drivers.

stevo137
08-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Point taken! My new name is Pasty Bob! Are you gonna make it Friday? I know you had concerns but it would be nice if you and "Pasty" boy could be here! Leroy is a ton of fun! I can't believe he gets out when just a few weeks ago I thought he didn't exist! He will do anything on water! What he does not do he will try. Considering we are all over forty that is way cool! I sound like my daughter! I do go skiing as often as I can but I will have to wait until wednesday, and Thursday! I have plans for Sat/Sun as well! This week will be 4 days!
I will do my best but am dealing with a situation with a key customer that seems to keep surfacing.

End of threadjack.
Take it to Hoosiers...

Calif_BobPerry
08-14-2005, 01:13 AM
Beautiful pictures of your new boat Jeff, but the picture of you..are you sure nipples are allowed in this forum(can I even say "Nipples) ...Your boat looks as if it just came off the showroom floor......

You darn Californians sleep in too late (just kidding dude )
__________________ not really..we don't sleep in late we just "get up late"

MarkP
08-14-2005, 05:51 AM
My friend your are a bit pasty!
GET SOME SUN!
LOL, I guess thatís what not having a boat will do for you:eek:

BriEOD
08-14-2005, 06:44 AM
Nice looking ride JR.

JEREMY79
08-14-2005, 09:04 AM
wow, and you talk about my boat. You could eat any where on that thing. Very clean nice looking boat.

6ballsisall
08-14-2005, 09:08 AM
LOL, I guess thatís what not having a boat will do for you:eek:

Um yeah....It's catch up time!! :D

6ballsisall
08-14-2005, 09:09 AM
wow, and you talk about my boat. You could eat any where on that thing. Very clean nice looking boat.

Thanks Jeremy! I waxed her last night just before the last pic there. Shes smooth as silk now :banana:

JEREMY79
08-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Thanks Jeremy! I waxed her last night just before the last pic there. Shes smooth as silk now :banana:

your welcome, glad you found a nice one.

Scott Pierce
08-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Nice 190! What lake do you Ski?

6ballsisall
08-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Nice 190! What lake do you Ski?

I live on Hidden Valley Lakes. Most of the time the boat lives there. Next year I will renew membership to Horseshoe Lake for the course

c640947
08-14-2005, 04:38 PM
I have the exact same boat. Same year, color etc. I have added a tower, bimini and PP but it is still an awesome boat. No plans to get rid of it for a LONG time....

6ballsisall
08-14-2005, 04:42 PM
I have the exact same boat. Same year, color etc. I have added a tower, bimini and PP but it is still an awesome boat. No plans to get rid of it for a LONG time....

Sweet!! Post some pics with the bimini and tower!! I want to see!!

erkoehler
08-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Sweet!! Post some pics with the bimini and tower!! I want to see!!

I'll second that, I would like to see the tower. What kind is it?

east tx skier
08-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Congrats on the new boat (a little late I know). Looks like a beaut'!