PDA

View Full Version : List your pet peeves

6ballsisall
08-12-2005, 10:58 PM
1. People that take 30 minutes of blabbering to answer a simple question. I.E. How many new sales did you get this week rep? Reply: Oh well the sky was blue yesterday and the traffic was..... :rolleyes:

2. People that don't listen

3. Whiners

PendO
08-12-2005, 11:38 PM
1. People that take 30 minutes of blabbering to answer a simple question. I.E. How many new sales did you get this week rep? Reply: Oh well the sky was blue yesterday and the traffic was..... :rolleyes:

2. People that don't listen

3. Whiners

Mine .... when you throw someone a "softball" and give the a compliment b/c it is the nice thing to do, and next thing you know they are a friggin' expert and telling you why there way/thing/whatever is the best way to do it ... dude ... its like throwing someone a wiffle ball that they smash ... and you say ... man that was a nice hit (half serious) ... and all the sudden they are Alex Rodriguez giving you an F'ing hitting clinic ... man, its a WIFFLE BALL ... anyways, hate those people!

6ballsisall
08-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Mine .... when you throw someone a "softball" and give the a compliment b/c it is the nice thing to do, and next thing you know they are a friggin' expert and telling you why there way/thing/whatever is the best way to do it ... dude ... its like throwing someone a wiffle ball that they smash ... and you say ... man that was a nice hit (half serious) ... and all the sudden they are Alex Rodriguez giving you an F'ing hitting clinic ... man, its a WIFFLE BALL ... anyways, hate those people!

Tru dat!!! :rant:

milkmania
08-13-2005, 12:00 AM
(1) When you hold the door open for someone and they do not thank you or otherwise acknowledge you. I've noticed older ladies doing this also....not just the younger crowd.

(2) People that blow their nose at the dinner table.

(3) People too lazy to use their turn signals.

redmike
08-13-2005, 12:52 AM
1. people who don't know how to merge onto the highway- step on the gas!!!
2. cashiers who cannot take the time to acknowledge your existance or smile.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 01:26 AM
Leaving on the turn signal, and too stupid to notice when not turning any more.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 01:30 AM
Tubers that come out first just to F*ck up my Glass!!!
Bugs on my windshield.
CAB DRIVERS!!
The entire "space" program, FOR WHAT???
The telephone ringing...

PendO
08-13-2005, 01:52 AM
1. The Sheriff when he pulls us over to do the annual inspection

2. The Sheriff when he pulls you over for jumping your jet skis across your wake.

3. The Sheriff when he doesn't pull the jackass over who wants to drive behind me when I pull a skier/boarder/tuber

3b) The jackass who drives behind me as previously mentioned

4. The Sheriff ____________________________ (fill in blank)

5-10. The MOTHER IN LAW

PendO
08-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Tubers that come out first just to F*ck up my Glass!!!
Bugs on my windshield.
CAB DRIVERS!!
The telephone ringing...

Tru Dat. ...

NatesGr8
08-13-2005, 02:42 AM

I couldn't agree with you more, it gets me angry just to think about that waste of time.

Also, i can't handle slow people at the boat launch. Honestly, how long does it take to launch or pick up the boat.

stevo137
08-13-2005, 07:40 AM
Rude and selfish people.
I believe that is the root cause of many of our peeves...

stevo137
08-13-2005, 07:54 AM
OK, had to list this one.
Neighbors with yappy dogs who just leave them outside barking their a** off and do nothing about it.

André
08-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Neighbors with yappy dogs who just leave them outside barking their a** off and do nothing about it.
That's not me.Mine is in my side of the bed right now.Snoring...(sp)
Good morning stevo! :)

stevo137
08-13-2005, 08:00 AM
Good morning Andre! :wavey:

ski_king
08-13-2005, 08:25 AM
PWC's, well PWC riders, they all go nuts riding them and cant go more than 100 feet without spinning out or getting to close to my boat/skier because they want to jump my wake.

I agree with all the above except:
Boat Launch.... I use a private ramp and take my good old time and even wipe the boat down at the waters edge. When I do go to a busy public ramp, I will be in big trouble.

Space Program: NASA is one of my biggest customers, ifthey go away, I may not be able to buy gas for my boat!

Hi Andre and Steve, good morning. :wavey:

bigmac
08-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Many pet peeves...but relative to water sports...

The Minnesota DNR and their vague, unformed concepts of lake quality management, and their consistently demonstrated inability to implement even the half-a$$ed policies they do have.

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 09:35 AM

OMG!!! Are you sure we don't live close to each other? :rolleyes: You hear that damn mutt too? :mad:

bucky
08-13-2005, 09:40 AM
Boat related? Well, how about the marina at broken bow lake that attached new bumper material in front of their pumps with NAILS, and when they couldn't drive them, just bent them over? 2 nice scratches to show for it.:mad::mad::mad:

bradamerry
08-13-2005, 09:45 AM
Boat related? Well, how about the marina at broken bow lake that attached new bumper material in front of their pumps with NAILS, and when they couldn't drive them, just bent them over? 2 nice scratches to show for it.:mad::mad::mad:
Now that's just f*#@ing dumb... :mad:

SteveO
08-13-2005, 10:00 AM
Fishermen who sit in the glassy water by the Dam and yell at you because you get to close to them. Hello it's a huge f'ing lake, surely their are fish elsewhere like a small cove with lots of stumps. Sorry had to vent that happened last night.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 01:35 PM
Space Program: NASA is one of my biggest customers, ifthey go away, I may not be able to buy gas for my boat!

And thats all its good for is spending "MY" :mad: F*'in MONEY. I think I could find better ways to spend my money, if they want to throw it out into the space trash, then give it back to me and I will be more than happy to spend it one something, LIKE MY KIDS EDUCATION!! F*CKIN' G@VERNMENT!! Less is better. Give me MY money back.. Oh I knew I shouldn't have started!!! Please give me back the 2 minutes of my life back I wasted typing that!!

6ballsisall
08-13-2005, 01:37 PM
Ok. I think it's time for a threadjack ya'll :cool:

Who's making the Superbowl this year? (teams)

Leroy
08-13-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm have draft night for Fantasy Football 8/29 night!

Too you question, the COLTS are going all the way this year!

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Ok. I think it's time for a threadjack ya'll :cool:

Who's making the Superbowl this year? (teams)
Don't know, Don't care what-so-ever.

Farmer Ted
08-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Here's one that happend last night and I've got a good photo to boot.

I really pisses me off when these Jack@sses in their bass boats tailgate while I'm towing a kid. In this case this was the first time the youngster had ever been pulled behind anything and she was brave enough to jump on a kneeboard and give it a try.

As I saw the @ssboat approaching I started slowing down hoping the newbie wouldn't fall off and if I could get between her and the @ssboat if she did fall.

I stopped the boat and turned around and they finally went out around us but they got a dirty look as they went by.

T

stevo137
08-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Farmer, this gets me fumin'!!!
I'm to the point where we do not pull anything on Sunday after 10:00 am.
I had a similar situation last week with four jetskiers and they did it twice. Boats too close all the time. You name it, they do it. I yelled and waved to get them to change course but they did not. Then one of the a**holes approached the boat and staired me down saying that he had been visiting the lake for 20 years what is wrong with me???!!!!!!! :rant:
If there wasn't water between us it would have gotten ugly very quickly.
I lived on this lake when I was a kid, so big deal,that doesn't entitle me to be dangerous on the water.
I'm tired of yelling, I'm getting the loudest portable air horn that I can find and let it do the talking. I'm the one that looks like a jerk when I yell at them.
Now I'm a bit worried that they'll see my boat on the lift and try to damage it or something.

Farmer Ted
08-13-2005, 03:21 PM
I had a similar situation last week with four jetskiers and they did it twice. Boats too close all the time. You name it, they do it. I yelled and waved to get them to change course but they did not. Then one of the a**holes approached the boat and staired me down saying that he had been visiting the lake for 20 years what is wrong with me???!!!!!!! :rant:
I lived on this lake when I was a kid, so big deal,that doesn't entitle me to be dangerous on the water.
I'm tired of yelling, I'm getting the loudest portable air horn that I can find and let it do the talking. I'm the one that looks like a jerk when I yell at them.
Now I'm a bit worried that they'll see my boat on the lift and try to damage it or something.

I know what you mean, we were in Arkansas last week and the course is in a cove with "No Wake" buoys about 50 yards before the gates, wife was pulling me out of the course for a turn around and here come two jets skis that follow us in the course trying to jump our wake(I guess they think it's unfair that a ski boat is pulling a skier through a course that's labeled "No Wake") . There have been a few times I'd really like to have had a paint ball gun aboard.

It would be nice to see the Corp partition lakes and make an area where Jet Skiers can go bezerk. If they aren't in their playpen they should only be allowed to go in a straight line.

MasterMason
08-13-2005, 03:22 PM
How much trouble do you think you would get in if you shot them with a paint gun?

Farmer Ted
08-13-2005, 03:24 PM
How much trouble do you think you would get in if you shot them with a paint gun?

Probably wouldn't be worth it, although usually we have the video camera on the pylon so if it does get confrontational there is proof.

MasterMason
I There have been a few times I'd really like to have had a paint ball gun aboard.

hmm what's that they say about great minds?

Ric
stevo I've been that yelling jerk a few times whenever kindness fails.
:rant:

bigmac
08-13-2005, 03:47 PM

Probably, a paintball marker would get you in a LOT of trouble. OTOH, I know from experience that trouble with the law is far less likely if you throw water balloons instead. If you have enough people, an elastic balloon launcher emphasizes the point even more. I've never tried it, but I'll bet that mounting such a balloon launcher on a wakeboard tower would allow one-person operation. Use biodegradeable balloons.

stevo137
08-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Probably, a paintball marker would get you in a LOT of trouble. OTOH, I know from experience that trouble with the law is far less likely if you throw water balloons instead. If you have enough people, an elastic balloon launcher emphasizes the point even more. I've never tried it, but I'll bet that mounting such a balloon launcher on a wakeboard tower would allow one-person operation. Use biodegradeable balloons.
I'm going with the portable air horn. I'm sure that I can be anoying with that.

stevo137
08-13-2005, 05:33 PM
Editing...

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 05:37 PM
On the course we stopped at a few weeks ago, there were a dozen or so kids hanging out on the ski ramp. Not to bad you say, but the ramp is at the end of the course and they (the adults) anchored their boats there at the last buoys. I shouldn't say what happened next.... Kids might be reading.

Leroy
08-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Stevo; Leave them a picture asking them what the rule is. Or has been said before call from you cell phone. "Dangerous situations" have to be addressed.

stevo137
08-13-2005, 05:47 PM
Stevo; Leave them a picture asking them what the rule is. Or has been said before call from you cell phone. "Dangerous situations" have to be addressed.
That's a thought Leroy.
If you saw this pic before I resized it, you would see that he is pretty close and he was moving very fast.

Ron Grover
08-15-2005, 11:18 AM
Ordering my food at a fast food restaurant or anyplace and then the person behind the counter asks, "Would you like fries......super size......or anything else their marketing department is pushing."

Do they really think I am too stupid to read their menu and order my own food? If I place an order I want what I told them not what they want to push.

JEREMY79
08-15-2005, 11:21 AM
th one that gets me is after you order...i.e. #1 with fries and a Dr. Pepper then you shut up. they come back and say " is that all?"

ski_king
08-15-2005, 11:30 AM
The waitress that asked me if I wanted cheese on my cheeseburger

erkoehler
08-16-2005, 02:09 AM
The river that I frequent isn't the widest at some points, but there is plenty of room to pass safely. The other day, there was a jet skier that came so close I could have jumped on the back without even getting wet! :mad:

AirJunky
08-16-2005, 02:32 AM
th one that gets me is after you order...i.e. #1 with fries and a Dr. Pepper then you shut up. they come back and say " is that all?"
The one I love is when I ask for a # 1 with a medium Dr Pepper & they ask if I want to super size it. I tell them, sure, as long as you can still get it in a medium cup. :eek3:

JEREMY79
08-16-2005, 09:51 AM
I dont eat french fries. But if you drink a coke it is still cheaper to get the combo meal. You should see the faces of the cashiers when I tell them to keep the fries. "are you sure you dont want them, you paid for them" Yes I am sure

phecksel
08-16-2005, 12:31 PM
The insistent need of my oldest (13yo girl) to talk, just to hear herself talk. Once, she had to tell us her entire day, ran out of topics, but wasn't done talking, so she started over. Another time, I had a limited amount of time, and despite my requests to get to the point, took 15 minutes to tell us about her A on a Social Studies test. Because of her need to talk, we have a strictly enforced 15min on 15 min off telephone rule.

WakeSeeky
08-16-2005, 12:53 PM
The one I love is when I ask for a # 1 with a medium Dr Pepper & they ask if I want to super size it. I tell them, sure, as long as you can still get it in a medium cup. :eek3:

Haha, and watch the entire store come grinding to a halt as they try to figure out what you mean... ;)

jimmer2880
08-16-2005, 01:15 PM
Pay at the pump pumps that shut off at $50 or $75.00

With these prices, I hit $50.00 every time I fill up (every other day). Lord help me when I fill up the jugs for the boat AND the tow vehicle - I go over $100.00 when that happens.

bcampbe7
08-16-2005, 01:30 PM
Pay at the pump pumps that shut off at $50 or $75.00

With these prices, I hit $50.00 every time I fill up (every other day). Lord help me when I fill up the jugs for the boat AND the tow vehicle - I go over $100.00 when that happens.

Holy Moly, you fill up every other day?!?!
You must have one heckuva commute.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2005, 01:33 PM
Someone that uses to short of a ladder for the project at hand.... They put that "do not step or stand at or above this level" for a reason!

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2005, 01:35 PM
MY number one all time peeve and I can't believe I have not posted it yet.

CIGARETTE SMOKE!!!!! :mad:

Danimal
08-16-2005, 01:49 PM

HAH I'm a smoker that is trying to quit. One night I was at a restaurant and I'm eating in the "SMOKING SECTION". A little old lady next to me politely asked me to extinguish my cig. I told her no and that I would appreciate her not eating while I smoke.... :D

6ballsisall
08-16-2005, 01:52 PM

Oh man I am SO with you on that!! Coming from living in Colorado where many towns have outlawed smoking in public and never being asked at a restaruant if I want smoking on non smoking section to now, living in smokers haven it drives my wife and I nuts!! I can't stand how it makes your clothes and everything stink. :rant:

Danimal
08-16-2005, 01:56 PM
Oh man I am SO with you on that!! Coming from living in Colorado where many towns have outlawed smoking in public and never being asked at a restaruant if I want smoking on non smoking section to now, living in smokers haven it drives my wife and I nuts!! I can't stand how it makes your clothes and everything stink. :rant:

By the way, my previous post was a joke. I am a smoker as I stated and I too can't stand the way my clothes and hair smell. That is one of the reasons I am trying to quit not to mention all the health issues involved with smoking. I don't smoke in my cars or house because I can't stand the smell. Now that I don't smoke as much I am hypersensitive to smoke hanging on other peoples clothes. I think to myself... I smell like that :eek3:

Rockman
08-16-2005, 02:44 PM

Yep, I hear ya!

Just got a new neighbor behind our house and that's exactly what's happening. I told my wife we should get the old neighbors back...at least they rude but quiet.

JEREMY79
08-16-2005, 02:47 PM
if people would let thier dogs out or un tie them for a little while each day, it would cure most that barking.

people

Rockman
08-16-2005, 02:51 PM
The waitress that asked me if I wanted cheese on my cheeseburger

Or the girl asking me after I ordered Hot Wings "How would you like those?"

Rockman
08-16-2005, 02:53 PM
HAH I'm a smoker that is trying to quit. One night I was at a restaurant and I'm eating in the "SMOKING SECTION". A little old lady next to me politely asked me to extinguish my cig. I told her no and that I would appreciate her not eating while I smoke.... :D

Oh that is classic :uglyhamme

mcprostar197
08-16-2005, 02:58 PM
PWC's, well PWC riders, they all go nuts riding them and cant go more than 100 feet without spinning out

haha. Thats me when I'm jet skiing.

mcprostar197
08-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Oh man I am SO with you on that!! Coming from living in Colorado where many towns have outlawed smoking in public

You can smoke in public in CO. My friends do it all the time in and around the city, and I see people doing it on the ski mountain or when they are hiking in the mountains.

6ballsisall
08-16-2005, 03:03 PM
You can smoke in public in CO. My friends do it all the time in and around the city, and I see people doing it on the ski mountain or when they are hiking in the mountains.

Not in Greeley, Windsor, Fort Collins, Boulder, (I think Loveland) and now certain suburbs of Denver......

mcprostar197
08-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Not in Greeley, Windsor, Fort Collins, Boulder, (I think Loveland) and now certain suburbs of Denver......

Huh, I never knew that. So the kids who go to CU and CSU cant smoke outside?

mcprostar197
08-16-2005, 03:14 PM
Pet peeve............People who act stupid just to piss other people off.

6ballsisall
08-16-2005, 03:18 PM

Nope, my sister got ticketed for it some time ago, the fine was steep too. They do inforce it quite well. You can smoke in your house, but cannot even smoke as you walk down the street. (It sure has cleaned up the cigarete butts layin around!)

I don't remember which cities but a few allow smoking in bars that do not serve food. If they serve food they cannot allow smoking period. I believe private clubs (such as a Country Club) are not affected by this but don't quote me on this.

Ric
08-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Yes, they are still smoking something in Boulder

6ballsisall
08-16-2005, 03:23 PM

You got that right!! :D That city is just plain wierd. I don't fit in whatsoever!! It has been a while but I remember being in Boulder with my Dodge (Cummins) and I stopped at a Quiznos to get some lunch. Between the loud Diesel and my leather jacket I thought for sure one of the daggers from all the locals eyes would have killed me.

It has pretty areas but I dislike Boulder.

mcprostar197
08-16-2005, 03:26 PM

haha. of course they are.

jmac197
08-16-2005, 03:41 PM
People, old and young, who are unaware that there are other people on this planet. How many times have you got bumped on a sidewalk or shopping mall only to get a dirty look as if you were in their way.......

Just be nice....

6ballsisall
08-16-2005, 03:43 PM
People, old and young, who are unaware that there are other people on this planet. How many times have you got bumped on a sidewalk or shopping mall only to get a dirty look as if you were in their way.......

Just be nice....

To tie into this. I can't stand people that walk slow in a mall or store! I do walk somewhat fast but it drives me NUTS when someone lolly gags thru a store holding up traffic. Same thing goes for slow drivers

Danimal
08-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Pet Peeves:

*People who smack their gum.

*People who chew with their mouths open.

*Body Odor.

*People who don't know how to talk on a cell phone. They always talk over you.

*Snoring.... (it's a good thing I can't hear myself snore;) )

*Illinois Drivers (No offense to our Illinois members)

*Customers that demand rush jobs but freak out when I tell them that there will be a rush charge to get their job on the press.

My ex-wives (yes... that is plural):eek3:

Ric
08-16-2005, 03:56 PM

Just be nice....
Hey JMAC!
I took my kids to your show last week in Houston.

OH, wait that's mcarthy, not jesse mcartney uhhhh nevermind chedder cheese.

X2M
08-16-2005, 04:07 PM
*People who smoke in their cars and use the roads, sidewalks, parking lots, freeways...as their personal ashtray. :(

*Parents of teenagers who don't want to listen to their kids hang out with their friends, so they send them outside at 11:30pm so the rest of the neighborhood can listen to them and their music instead. :(

*Neighbors that start work on an outdoor building project at 6:22am and don't stop the hammering when asked NICELY to wait till a decent hour to work. :(

mcprostar197
08-16-2005, 04:12 PM
=X2momma*Parents of teenagers who don't want to listen to their kids hang out with their friends, so they send them outside at 11:30pm so the rest of the neighborhood can listen to them and their music instead.

Jeeze, if my parents did that and didn't care what my friends and I were doing outside, I would love them even more than I do.

bcampbe7
08-16-2005, 04:32 PM
*Neighbors that start work on an outdoor building project at 6:22am and don't stop the hammering when asked NICELY to wait till a decent hour to work. :(

Come on momma. You got to work when it's nice and cool outside. :D

X2M
08-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Come on momma. You got to work when it's nice and cool outside. :D
You're right. How selfish of me to want to sleep in a little. :rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2005, 05:32 PM
**Illinois Drivers (No offense to our Illinois members)

Which part don't you like?
My "GET THE F**K OUT OF MY WAY OR I'LL RAM THIS TRUCK SO FAR UP YOUR BUMPER YOU'LL HAVE A HARD TIME FIGURING OUT WHICH END IS THE FRONT?"
OR
"I KNOW IT WAS A STOP SIGN, I'LL STOP TWICE AT THE NEXT ONE FOR MISSING IT"

No offense taken, but what are you speaking of??

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2005, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=X2momma]*People who smoke in their cars and use the roads, sidewalks, parking lots, freeways...as their personal ashtray. :(
QUOTE]
I am finding myself liking you more and more each post!!!! My thoughts exactly.
Why is it ok for a smoker to litter EVERYWHERE?!?!? I mean, D*MN pick up your own garbage!!! Cigarette butts everywhere I look. Is this world we all live together your personnal garbage dump? Pick it up yourself!!! :mad:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Or the girl asking me after I ordered Hot Wings "How would you like those?"
Next time ask if they have chicken legs to go along with the wings, if they say yes, tell them it must be hard to walk. :uglyhamme

captkidd
08-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Drivers who pull out in front of you so close that you have to put on the brakes, and then they drag along below the speed limit (even though they were in a huge hurry to get in front of you).

People who park in the turnaround area at the boat ramp and then begin getting their boat ready to launch. However, this past weekend my friend had a dead battery in his MC (his daughter turned the blower on while playing in the boat) and he didn't know it until we got to the lake. I launched my boat and then pulled down the ramp and jumped off his boat with my truck, while the boat was still on the trailer but in the water. A guy in the parking lot had to wait for us, so I apologized to him afterward. He was very nice about it.

Smokers in restaurants. There are some restaurants here in NC that don't even have non-smoking sections (big tobacco business here), and in many of the ones that do it's almost useless because the two sections are side-by-side. It's especially tough for those of us with younger children, and I'm sure for those with asthma or other breathing problems.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2005, 05:43 PM
Drivers who pull out in front of you so close that you have to put on the brakes, and then they drag along below the speed limit (even though they were in a huge hurry to get in front of you).

People who park in the turnaround area at the boat ramp and then begin getting their boat ready to launch. However, this past weekend my friend had a dead battery in his MC (his daughter turned the blower on while playing in the boat) and he didn't know it until we got to the lake. I launched my boat and then pulled down the ramp and jumped off his boat with my truck, while the boat was still on the trailer but in the water. A guy in the parking lot had to wait for us, so I apologized to him afterward. He was very nice about it.

Smokers in restaurants. There are some restaurants here in NC that don't even have non-smoking sections (big tobacco business here), and in many of the ones that do it's almost useless because the two sections are side-by-side. It's especially tough for those of us with younger children, and I'm sure for those with asthma or other breathing problems.
We have some towns here that have restrictions, not sure if they are laws, but they have nonsmoking clubs and restaurants. I can say I give it my best shot to make sure our money goes to those. I am not for more laws of any sort, or abolishing the habit, just like the idea of the restaurants making their own establishments more enjoyable and not letting them turn that nasty yellowish brown smoke color.

Danimal
08-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Which part don't you like?
My "GET THE F**K OUT OF MY WAY OR I'LL RAM THIS TRUCK SO FAR UP YOUR BUMPER YOU'LL HAVE A HARD TIME FIGURING OUT WHICH END IS THE FRONT?"
OR
"I KNOW IT WAS A STOP SIGN, I'LL STOP TWICE AT THE NEXT ONE FOR MISSING IT"

No offense taken, but what are you speaking of??

HAHAH That's exactly it!!:D I'm a pretty laid back driver and I drive in Illinois quite a bit. I'm sure I just hold you guys up 'cause I'm only doing 20 over and you guys are still blowing me :eek:

6ballsisall
08-16-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm only doing 20 over and you guys are still blowing me :eek:

I hope they are blowing BY you!! :D

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2005, 06:04 PM
HAHAH That's exactly it!!:D I'm a pretty laid back driver and I drive in Illinois quite a bit. I'm sure I just hold you guys up 'cause I'm only doing 20 over and you guys are still blowing me :eek:
Try driving I355 in the morning. If you ain't doing at least 80, youre going to get plastered into the wall. I am not the one who makes the rules of the road, but I am not about to take the right lane. I am in the hammer lane always. Honest officer, I was trying to get out of that speeders way! ;)

Danimal
08-16-2005, 06:18 PM
The cops really look out for you guys when you cross the border too. I try to stay with the general flow of traffic. I lost my liscence for 5 years when I was younger... HTO baby! I like my driving privledges.

erkoehler
08-16-2005, 06:52 PM
Try driving I355 in the morning. If you ain't doing at least 80, youre going to get plastered into the wall. I am not the one who makes the rules of the road, but I am not about to take the right lane. I am in the hammer lane always. Honest officer, I was trying to get out of that speeders way! ;)

That is a fun game!!!

jimmer2880
08-16-2005, 08:03 PM
Holy Moly, you fill up every other day?!?!
You must have one heckuva commute.

120 miles a day. Not too bad. I know many others that have it worse. I really need to stop driving my truck with a 350 to work....

X2 - throwing cig's out the window peeve... I'm with you on that. I frequently drive my Jeep topless/doorless when it's warm. Nothing like a still lit cig smacking you in the back of the head at 75 MPH....