PDA

View Full Version : New Boat Interior Choices

03-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Hi everyone. I am pretty new to the forum, some of you may have read my WW thread.

We have decided upon and ordered a brand new X30 and am very excited about the new boat. We need to pick our colors and such this week and I am trying to finalize the interior choices. For the exterior we are going with Black and Orange.

I really like the look of the interior of the 2011 Parks Edition Xstar. I have found a bunch of videos but no good photo's up close of the interior. Does anyone know if they used "the "Carbon Flint" and the "Midnight Black" for this boat or was it some other custom Vinyl? We live in canada and the majority of the time the water is so cold we need dry suits or wet suits so I'm not at all worried about the dark colors getting hot.

Thanks

03-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Also when I created this account I must have screwed up and not checked the "Over 18" box so I have limited access. In my profile it says to email the site admin to remove this which I have done a couple times but nothing has been changed. Hopefully soon.

CantRepeat
03-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Hello and welcome to TT!!

Since you have just a few post I would recommend you read through Sodar's post (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=45683) about guest accounts. It will be easy enough for you to fix it this way.

There are a bunch of us that are eager to hear about your new boat so post up whatever you have.

501s
03-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the tip CantRepeat! It wouldn't let me re-register so I just created a new account. Now I'm 501s instead of 501 (First name is Levi).

CantRepeat
03-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the tip CantRepeat! It wouldn't let me re-register so I just created a new account. Now I'm 501s instead of 501 (First name is Levi).

Excellent and welcome to TT Levi. :D

There are lots of great people here that are more then willing to help out a fellow MC owner/boater.

Grats on your new MC purchase.

AZX9
03-18-2012, 11:51 PM
Levi, I would get with your dealer. They should be able to contact a dealer rep who can find that information out for you. Cant be that hard dor them to figure out.

bjames
03-19-2012, 03:02 PM
If you have decided on a new X30, the next step is contact your dealer (likely Martin Motor Sports in Edmonton or Calgary - which ecver is closer). You will have your choice in colors when ordering. Just let them know you are looking for the Parks color scheme and they could easily tell you which interior colors were used. You could even get a Wrap similar to the Parks if you like, just contact Serlin Enterprises.

501s
03-19-2012, 03:16 PM
That's what I will do. I'm dealing with Martin in Edmonton. So far they have been pretty good. My deposit is down and the boat is already ordered I just haven't picked out the colors yet.

BJames, what did you do for your interior? When will you get your new boat?

bjames
03-19-2012, 06:27 PM
I went with Mocha/black and Orange for my interior. The boat is at MMS, just waiting for them to do a lake test once the lake thaws.

501s
03-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Oh wow, you must be itching for the lake to melt!!!

Looks awesome. The black vinyl in those pics looks a almost grey. I am plannning on some of the black too.

ShawnB
03-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Oh wow, you must be itching for the lake to melt!!!

Looks awesome. The black vinyl in those pics looks a almost grey. I am plannning on some of the black too.

If you haven't seen one first hand I would really recommend it. The carbon (white, dove, flint) and mocha are very tough vinyl. The other colors are all a totally different material that doesn't shine at all which sometimes makes it look dull in pictures. It can bake all day in the sun though and it never gets hot enough to burn the skin.

Edit: btw we went with carbon dove, carbon flint, and navy in our X25.

ddanenberger
03-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Mastercraft's black is more like a charcoal grey.

501s
03-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Those are good facts to know. My wife is concerned about the colored vinyl, she is worried it will stain more and be harder to clean. Has anyone found this to be the case?

ShawnB, any pics of your interior?

AZX9
03-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Those colors would produce at least second degree burns down here!

Mastercraftdave
03-19-2012, 09:44 PM
bjames- we almost went with mocha when we built our X45 but it just didnít look right with our color choices (pro tour red/silver metal flake)

We went with the carbon flint/pt red/dove/black and it looks sharp. There was one like it at the dealer but with blue and we really liked it. They all look better in person. The boat builder doesnít do them justice thatís was one thing I learned both colors and interior

They swore up and down the dark vinyl wouldnít get hot.

ShawnB
03-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Those are good facts to know. My wife is concerned about the colored vinyl, she is worried it will stain more and be harder to clean. Has anyone found this to be the case?

ShawnB, any pics of your interior?

The new stuff is really easy to keep clean. I almost wish we'd gotten carbon dove (the bright white).