PDA

View Full Version : Mooring Cover - 2000 Prostar 205V

NewbieMastecraft
08-12-2005, 09:16 PM
I have a (new to me) 2000 Prostar 205V w Zero Flex tower. I need a good mooring cover for when the boat is on the lift at the lake. Something I can tie tight enough to keep the water from puddling and stretching the cover. Oddly enough the dealer says MC doesn't make one (that seems odd?). The trailer cover just won't tie down properly on the lift.

I've seen "custom" made covers for 2000 X-Star w/Zero Flex tower - Is this an EXACT fit for my Prostar? Any recommendations welcome. Thanks.

BrianM
08-12-2005, 10:55 PM
I have reccomended these guys many times and will do it again.

www.skiboatcovers.com (http://www.skiboatcovers.com/)

They will make a custom (exact fit for your boat and tower) fit cover in any color you want that will work well for you on the lift. If your boat is not listed on their website give them a call because they will make it. Go waterline so it covers all of your gel and the platform. They will put the drawstring wherever you want for easy cinching on the lift. Fit tight as a drum. Buy the Sunbrella. Not cheap (about $650) but well worth every cent. Tell them you heard about them from this board. Great fast service.