PDA

View Full Version : Best Summer Ever

Duane D
03-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Found this video on YouTube today looking at MC videos. I love this song, but be warned it will be stuck in your head all day! Can't wait for summer...we are getting close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO3-06syk4I

Enjoy!

jafo9
03-15-2012, 10:52 AM
we enjoyed that video too. after our boat show here in town we watched that video on the new rewind DVD and promptly went to iTunes and got the song.

D3skier
03-15-2012, 11:25 AM
I found a link so you can convert this in to an MP3 and download
http://www.listentoyoutube.com/index.php

Millertime
03-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Great video, can't wait till summer!!

19_Skier
03-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Found this video on YouTube today looking at MC videos. I love this song, but be warned it will be stuck in your head all day! Can't wait for summer...we are getting close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO3-06syk4I

Enjoy!

yep, stuck in my head now. C'mon warm weather!

Simsy
03-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Ha, funny I just watched it and also bought the song. Only $0.99! Cheap vs. the X2 I just bought but can't use for a few months still! Can't wait!

pmkkdx
03-15-2012, 05:53 PM
LOL ... thanks for sharing!!! I sent that link to my wife in an email with the title "is it summer yet?" ... and she replied back "are you trying to kill me or what?" ... to which I replied "if we lived on the lake, we could do this every day year around!!!" ... (I have been trying to persuade her to bite the bullet and buy on LBJ, but would drastically increase my commute)

Duane D
03-15-2012, 08:42 PM
LOL ... thanks for sharing!!! I sent that link to my wife in an email with the title "is it summer yet?" ... and she replied back "are you trying to kill me or what?" ... to which I replied "if we lived on the lake, we could do this every day year around!!!" ... (I have been trying to persuade her to bite the bullet and buy on LBJ, but would drastically increase my commute)

Longer commute is a small price to pay for having water in your backyard, IMO. Hopefully the video helped nudge her a little more in your direction. :D

learjet2230
03-15-2012, 08:45 PM

We did it. I work at DFW Airport and live in Granbury. I commute 70 miles ONE WAY! Wouldn't go back to cookie cutter city living ever again! Cheers!

epnault
03-15-2012, 09:20 PM
How can someone get a copy of the rewind DVD?

jafo9
03-15-2012, 09:30 PM
dealer or boat show. probably on youtube in chunks.

kskonn
03-15-2012, 11:35 PM

Went out wake boarding today!!! I went through the same commute conversation but have not yet regretted making the move to the lake!!! good luck.

davidstan
03-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Went out wake boarding today!!! I went through the same commute conversation but have not yet regretted making the move to the lake!!! good luck.

Fixin to do the same thing at end of this yr. commute will go from 12 min to 1 hr and 12 min but will cut down to 4 day week.

agarabaghi
03-16-2012, 08:58 AM
aww josh looks so cute in those shots ;)

Kevin@MWMC
03-16-2012, 02:29 PM
How can someone get a copy of the rewind DVD?

Talk to or E-mail Corey from Midwest. He will hook you up with a copy of Rewind 2012. I'm sure if you asked nicely, he would probably even mail you the DVD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

corey
03-16-2012, 03:29 PM
Epnault,

Come on bro, you're killing me here! DVD in the mail and on it's way to you!

ttu
03-16-2012, 03:45 PM
wow, thanks for sharing. seeing all those family shots reminds me of when the kids were so much younger.

Sodar
03-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Apparently MasterCraft did not like the line about being drunk and wanting a one night stand! LOL!

Good song and nice video. I can't wait for summer. I am tired of the wetsuit.

corey
03-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Goliath,

got your pm, it's on it's way! Seriously though, how do you and Epnault have this yet? Have you guys been slacking on visiting your local dealership?

epnault
03-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Corey,
Thank you sir. I went to order the liquid force custom 410 and it isn't on your site. Do you have any 410?

Kevin@MWMC
03-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Goliath,

got your pm, it's on it's way! Seriously though, how do you and Epnault have this yet? Have you guys been slacking on visiting your local dealership?

Yeah I guess you could say that, winter season really does that to a person. Don't worry I'm sure I will be out there in the next couple weeks or so to pick up some more accessories. With the nice weather we are having, it's getting really close to that time of breaking the boat out of storage!

Thanks again for the DVD!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Covi
03-16-2012, 09:24 PM
Love the video, purchased the song!