PDA

View Full Version : wakeboard schools/lessons Tampa area.

MCVOLS
03-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Heading to Tampa / Clearwater area for spring break in early April, and would like to get my son a few hours of wakeboard lessons. Anybody have recomendations for that area?

tudell
03-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Hi there MCVOLS. I live about 20 minutes north of Tampa on a private lake and do lessons. Please feel free to call or text my mobile. 813.802.9512

shepherd
03-08-2012, 06:54 PM
jim@baws can probably hook you up

ICBW, but I may have seen something on the BAWS website or Facebook about them having an onsite wakeboard pro(?)

Cary K.
03-09-2012, 08:37 AM
jim@baws can probably hook you up

ICBW, but I may have seen something on the BAWS website or Facebook about them having an onsite wakeboard pro(?)

ICBW too, but I believe (at least at one point) that the onsite wakeboard pro was TUDELL above. Could be someone different now, as he has switched boat brands :(

TUDELL is a great experienced instructor, incredible rider, and one heck of a nice guy. I wouldn't hesitate to give him a call and see if you can work something out with him while you are there.

TNH2oSkier
03-09-2012, 10:04 AM
http://www.skimccormick.com

In Sefner FL, just a few minutes from Tampa. We spend some time at Indian Rocks and I always go over for a day or two. Its about a 45 minute drive from there.

Cable lake for boarding, and boat lake for slalom or wakeboarding instruction. Tell Parker I sent you down there if you go. Its a nice place, laid back, with quality instruction, and the water is all ready in the 70's.