PDA

View Full Version : Faria depth gauge

mwg
03-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Ok... I wantsed a depth sounder for my 205v so I contacted Faria about the part number for gauge with air & water temp and a thru hull transducer.. Long story short Faria gave me the wrong part number and ordered a kit with out water or air temp. When I contactd Faria they apologized and sent the correct gauge with air/water temp sensors free of charge. When I asked if they wanted me to send the other gauge back they said keep it... Kudos to Faria for making this right!

So.. Anybody need or want a brand new depth sounder (gauge only)? The gauge has a white face with SS bezel. Cost - $0, nada, free, zip... Just cover shipping and it's yours.

Mike

east tx skier
03-07-2012, 09:15 PM
I'd take it, but I already have one! Ted at Faria was super helpful when I wanted a flush mount thru hull transducer to fit precisely in the hole where my paddle wheel speedo used to be.

Cloaked
03-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Ok... I wantsed a depth sounder for my 205v so I contacted Faria about the part number for gauge with air & water temp and a thru hull transducer.. Long story short Faria gave me the wrong part number and ordered a kit with out water or air temp. When I contactd Faria they apologized and sent the correct gauge with air/water temp sensors free of charge. When I asked if they wanted me to send the other gauge back they said keep it... Kudos to Faria for making this right!

So.. Anybody need or want a brand new depth sounder (gauge only)? The gauge has a white face with SS bezel. Cost - $0, nada, free, zip... Just cover shipping and it's yours.

MikePM to you. Thanks

mwg
03-07-2012, 09:53 PM
SOLD..... Sort of