PDA

View Full Version : Boat Cover Extensions

epnault
03-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Hi Guys,
I am looking for some pictures of extensions to the MasterCraft boat cover. I know I have seen some over the years on this site but came up empty on my search. What I am trying to do is block sunlight that isn't shaded by my boat lift canopy (sides and rear of the boat). I think adding these extensions might be a lot cheaper than adding curtains on all sides of my boat lift. If you remember the cost and wouldn't mind sharing I would really appreciate it.

jwroblew
03-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Here is a photo I found of "curtians" I dont think this is a MC cover though. I'm having some added to to my MC by a local shop, total cost is $300 and there going to be 30" long go around the entire boat and cover the swim platform. It's being made now, I'll post some picks when its done. I called skiboatcover.com and they said they would do the same and it was $375 plus shipping, I almost went that route because all of the good reviews they have but decided to support a local guy.

dmminfla
03-07-2012, 10:37 AM
I had mine added locally to my cover. South Florida sun can do some damage. It cost me 225.00 for the sunbrella skirt.

epnault
03-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Sweet-thanks a lot guys