PDA

View Full Version : Team Talk is #1 but is there a 2nd

X-45
08-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Now that I'm addicted to Mastercraft's Team Talk Message Board :worthy: , are there other message boards worth joining. :rolleyes:

erkoehler
08-11-2005, 01:01 PM
In the winter, I frequent www.johndee.com and www.snowmobilenews.com

Cary K.
08-11-2005, 01:27 PM
More MC help:
www.mymastercraft.com

For wakeboarders:
www.wakeworld.com
www.wakeboarder.com
www.wakeskating.com

For NC,SC,VA,TN folks:
www.endofropegang.com

Workin' 4 Toys
08-11-2005, 11:39 PM
Now that I'm addicted to Mastercraft's Team Talk Message Board :worthy: , are there other message boards worth joining. :rolleyes:
NOPE!! None.. :)

6ballsisall
08-11-2005, 11:53 PM
Nah, I post on www.wakeworld.com once on a full moon. Other than that, why look anywhere else. We seem to have a large enough group here to draw up a conversation on about any topic.

milkmania
08-12-2005, 12:03 AM
MasterCraft's Team Talk is my first stop

ConsumptionJunction is my second
but it's not boating related;)

Workin' 4 Toys
08-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Any topic thats an understatement. If you can think of it, its been posted here. All the way from:
congrats, to happy bdays, to boat issues, trailer issues, ex wife/ ex husband issues, new babies, types of tires, electronic listening devices, swim suit pictures, new boats that have not been released yet, pricing on about everything, pick on each other, people using several alias just to trick their friends, meetings, gathering places, watering holes, favorite drinks, more information on props that OJ's website, pink seats, trolls, shooting scary animals that knock on your door, other hobbies, GPS systems, oh and let's not forget skiing and wakeboarding, and airchairs, and wakesurfing and thats just to name a few.... Use the search tab and try about anything, pretty good chance you will find something, and if not start your own thread.
Watch it though, it gets addicting.. :D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Yo erk, how do you know about John Dee ??? :confused: You come up here?? thats in my backyard.

erkoehler
08-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Yo erk, how do you know about John Dee ??? :confused: You come up here?? thats in my backyard.

I am an avid snowmobiler!!! His site is great to keep in touch with what is going on up there as far as weather, trail conditions, and the journals are great.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-12-2005, 10:54 AM
I am an avid snowmobiler!!! His site is great to keep in touch with what is going on up there as far as weather, trail conditions, and the journals are great.
Thanks for the sleddin tip, I am going to look into that. I am still trying to find out details on ordering my '06. The dealers have no info yet.
Erk did you hear about the sled lake races in NW indiana tomorrow?

Sorry about the TJ..

phecksel
08-12-2005, 11:02 AM
For pilots www.avsig.com
Audio www.audioholics.com

erkoehler
08-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the sleddin tip, I am going to look into that. I am still trying to find out details on ordering my '06. The dealers have no info yet.
Erk did you hear about the sled lake races in NW indiana tomorrow?

Sorry about the TJ..

No, I didn't hear about them. Is it watercross, or sand racing?

Workin' 4 Toys
08-12-2005, 11:11 AM
No, I didn't hear about them. Is it watercross, or sand racing?
http://www.snowmobileworld.com/watercross.php

Watercross, I have seen them on TV, but never live. I think I am going to go. Looks cool and something I would get into if I could get my hands on my new sled.

Scot
08-12-2005, 11:22 AM
skiboathelp.com has good info that cover all makes of boats.... I haven't been back since I joined here but I remember it being a fairly level headed forum that didn't get into petty bashing....

erkoehler
08-12-2005, 11:35 AM
http://www.snowmobileworld.com/watercross.php

Watercross, I have seen them on TV, but never live. I think I am going to go. Looks cool and something I would get into if I could get my hands on my new sled.

I'm sure you have already told me, but what is the new sled going to be???

Ryan
08-12-2005, 12:04 PM
If you like talking to people that are into watersports and have all brands of boats check out www.wakesiderides.com (http://www.wakesiderides.com/). Nice board shop too.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-12-2005, 03:52 PM
I am thinking an '06 ZR900. I am not fond of the f's or the crossfires. I have liked the Zr's for some time now, but I was sort of hoping they were going to put the F's headlights on them this year. No luck. I can't get a delivery date or even an accurate price out of the dealers, so I am not convinced, I may get the still in the crate '05 ZR if they don't figure out something for me soon. I just finished our 04/05 snowmobing DVD last night, might get together with some of the guys this weekend and do some bench racin'.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-13-2005, 04:41 PM
Rained out, didn't go. We were on the road and this down pour came, turned around and went home. (I guess that's why Im on here)

I have also considered a Fusion, but I am skeptical with the b@mb of a sled they dropped last year. Supposed to have significant improvements.

east tx skier
08-14-2005, 06:41 PM
For pure slalom talk, Nicholl's Water Ski Forum (http://waterski.nicholls.edu/waterski/)

erkoehler
08-14-2005, 09:37 PM
I am thinking an '06 ZR900. I am not fond of the f's or the crossfires. I have liked the Zr's for some time now, but I was sort of hoping they were going to put the F's headlights on them this year. No luck. I can't get a delivery date or even an accurate price out of the dealers, so I am not convinced, I may get the still in the crate '05 ZR if they don't figure out something for me soon. I just finished our 04/05 snowmobing DVD last night, might get together with some of the guys this weekend and do some bench racin'.

The 2006 Arctic Cat ZR 900 will only be available in EFI! Wasn't it you that said you didn't want EFI???? I would look for an 04 or 05 new in the crate. You could score a great deal, and nothing has changed on them.

erkoehler
08-14-2005, 10:22 PM
What dealerships have you talked to about the 2006 ZR 900?

Workin' 4 Toys
08-14-2005, 10:29 PM
What dealerships have you talked to about the 2006 ZR 900?
One in Iowa, 2 in michigan, 2 in Indiana, and three in Illinois and one is wisconsin so far. None of which could give me a delivery date or OTD price. I have the dealers names and who I talked to written down, but it isn't handy. I am looking at a '03 900 with a few miles on it, they are said the be the fastest. But they are asking an aweful lot. And I do want a new one, the '06 is supposed to be as fast or faster. The 05 I hate the graphics. 04 is even worse. So if I want black I will have to replace all the graphics. 06 is ok but efi 03 is awesome but used. I have a dilema.
I am not totally against efi, but......

erkoehler
08-14-2005, 10:31 PM
I will ask my dealer if you want, I am in pretty good with them.....

erkoehler
08-14-2005, 10:32 PM
Have you talked to Scholl's or Route 12?

Workin' 4 Toys
08-14-2005, 10:39 PM
Have you talked to Scholl's or Route 12?
Route 12 gave me the highest price of them all. Scholls is on my call list, but I did not call them. I stopped after getting nothing at the ones I did call. Shorewood I did also, still too high of price and no incentives yet.
I would appreciate the recommendation, I want to know the bottom line on a 06 standard (non snopro). And what the incentives are if there are any. Also what rate they have.
Thanks, Pm me the results, we have jacked this thread enough I think. :)

erkoehler
08-14-2005, 11:09 PM
Route 12 gave me the highest price of them all. Scholls is on my call list, but I did not call them. I stopped after getting nothing at the ones I did call. Shorewood I did also, still too high of price and no incentives yet.
I would appreciate the recommendation, I want to know the bottom line on a 06 standard (non snopro). And what the incentives are if there are any. Also what rate they have.
Thanks, Pm me the results, we have jacked this thread enough I think. :)

I will call Scholls or stop in this week, they love me! (I give them to much business!) PM me with what you are looking for as far as old stock new/used and what on the 2006.