PDA

View Full Version : Moved Thread

Tobaccoman1
02-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Can someone please tell me why my post was moved to an area that is not viewed very much ? I know this site has some rules for posting but I see post similar to this in the general forum and they don't get moved.

slink976
02-28-2012, 03:17 PM
they don't like you much thats why!

and on a side note I have no idea

Tobaccoman1
02-28-2012, 03:27 PM
Maybe I don't have enough money.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
02-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Its because its a specific maintenance question, not a general question like "what do you think about this soft floor"

slink976
02-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Maybe I don't have enough money.

No thats why your wife or girlfriend doesn't like you :D

Tobaccoman1
02-28-2012, 03:57 PM
So if I post it very general then we are going to go back and forth asking questions about info that was not in the initial post. I'm just asking for a little help but maybe you guys have too many rules for me. Or maybe its because in my profile I listed that I owned a AXIS A22.

willyt
02-28-2012, 04:24 PM
What thread? I don't look at any of the other forums.
Ha.
Has nothing to do with boat ownership or money (I get moved all the time so... Ya know ;) )
Forum is pushed to their fb page via RSS, so they have a vested interest in moving things.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Can someone please tell me why my post was moved to an area that is not viewed very much ? I know this site has some rules for posting but I see post similar to this in the general forum and they don't get moved.

A lot of the people here use the New Post button, so that all the current threads will be at your fingertips. Your thread shouldn't get lost.

Ski-me
02-28-2012, 05:57 PM
A lot of the people here use the New Post button, so that all the current threads will be at your fingertips. Your thread shouldn't get lost.

They have started moving things around quite a bit for several months now. I definitely had to learn the "new post" button above.

Nothing personal to you.....that's just the way they keep thing organized around here.:D

CantRepeat
02-28-2012, 06:09 PM
So if I post it very general then we are going to go back and forth asking questions about info that was not in the initial post. I'm just asking for a little help but maybe you guys have too many rules for me. Or maybe its because in my profile I listed that I owned a AXIS A22.

The General Discussion forum was never meant for or intended to be used as a catch-all. The forums are pushed to MCs Facebook page via RSS feeds now. As such, post dealing with installation, maintenance, upgrades or how tos will be moved from the General MC to category specific areas, which is what the mods were instructed to do. In it is a non specific question dealing with maintenance it will be moved to the general maintenance forum.

No one is singling you out because of a profile photo, ok maybe they are. :rolleyes:

psychobilly
02-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Dang, we still beat'n this thread up??? Lmao

CantRepeat
02-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Dang, we still beat'n this thread up??? Lmao

Well, considering it is a new TT member and the post is only a day old I think it's just you getting beat'n up. :D