PDA

View Full Version : Can't post pictures in Marketplace, HELP!

georgea0731
08-11-2005, 12:38 AM
I've tried to post pictures to Marketplace 2 or 3 time in the last couple of months and can't get them to post. Is there something wrong with server space or is there some type of procedure I need to follow. I had posted pictures before, but that was some time ago.

BrianM
08-11-2005, 10:19 AM
I've had the same problem and asked the same question. Seems to be an issue with the board. With no TTAdmin it may be a while before it gets fixed.

TMC
08-11-2005, 10:24 AM
I've had the same problem and asked the same question. Seems to be an issue with the board. With no TTAdmin it may be a while before it gets fixed.

Actually there is a TTAdmin, it is just not the same person it was. We are aware of the problem and we are working on it. It apparently is a complicated issue due to going to a new server and upgrading software. We will have it working as soon as we can...

-J

Leroy
08-11-2005, 10:26 AM
You did "browse" on step 3 and put in file link for valid 640x480 pixels or less file?

EDIT; my bad, see it is recognized problem.

BrianM
08-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Actually there is a TTAdmin, it is just not the same person it was.

Good to know. Tell the person to log on and introduce themselves to the pack of wolves ;)

TMC
08-11-2005, 03:58 PM
You can now post pictures to go with your ad in marketplace!!! The issue has been corrected!

Thanks for your patience...

-J