PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Prostar 190 25th annivesary Blue Stars & Stripes

Rockymtn
02-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Hi Everyone

I have a 1993 Prostar 190 Stars & Stripes 25th anniversary edition with the LT1 Corvette motor. I have heard that these are rare boats, only 25 made? Is this true? Is there a way to tell what build number the boat is? I'm thinking about redoing all the seats and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on where I can get original Mastercraft material.

Thank you in advance for the help

Kyle
02-24-2012, 07:41 PM
The limited edition boats were not stars n stripes. They were a silver metallic flake boat. Those were the boats where 25 were made.

Now your boat is rare bc of the LT1 and being a SS. All of the SS boats were available for order and they did not cap the amount made. It also is not an anniversary boat. Those were the limited boats mentioned above.

Your boat was just built in the 25th year of MC.

As far as what you have. It is a nice boat and very hard to find especially With the efi engine. Hope this helps.

mikeg205
02-24-2012, 07:41 PM
pictures please?

east tx skier
02-24-2012, 07:49 PM
The limited edition boats were not stars n stripes. They were a silver metallic flake boat. Those were the boats where 25 were made.

Now your boat is rare bc of the LT1 and being a SS. All of the SS boats were available for order and they did not cap the amount made. It also is not an anniversary boat. Those were the limited boats mentioned above.

Your boat was just built in the 25th year of MC.

As far as what you have. It is a nice boat and very hard to find especially With the efi engine. Hope this helps.

Exactly. And pictures please. Wonderful sounding boat!

thatsmrmastercraft
02-24-2012, 09:50 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: