PDA

View Full Version : Help and opinions needed with boat choice

Heelgrad
02-21-2012, 02:30 AM
Hey new to the forums. Was hoping to get some assistance from you all in narrowing down my decision of which boat to go with. First let me say that I grew up skiing, kneeboarding and wake boarding but have spent the majority of my post college years fishing vs boarding. Now that my kids are getting older they are wanting to spend more time with watersports vs fishing with dad, which is cool by me because I get to buy another boat. I'm currently looking at both mastercrafts and nautiques and definitely want to get something that we can take another family out with us on, so I'd prefer to stay in the 22' range. Should I be leaning towards an X45 or will the X25 suffice? I like the 45 alot just based on the amount of interior space but am looking forward to hearing opinions. Any input on particular years/motors is much appreciated. I've been impressed with the 8.1 based on some I've already looked at and driven. Thx a lot in advance for any input you can provide as I decide what to go with. :):)

chippy1971
02-21-2012, 03:30 AM
Hi,

I guess it all depends on what you are wanting to do. I would recommend the x25 as I love that machine. It has all the best features of all of the boats.

The new x30 is nice as well.

BP

Jerseydave
02-21-2012, 03:49 AM
X-45 would probably be a better choice if you're taking out another family with you. That extra room over the X-25 would be a good thing for 8-10 people, and the wake is great for boarding and surfing. Actually both wakes are great on both boats.

'06 and newer had less issues with upholstery so shop newer than 2005. 8.1 liter is a great motor, but so is the 6.0. I've heard the 8.1 may actually be better on fuel since it doesn't have to work as hard but other owners should comment on this as I just have the MCX in my star.

Happy shopping!

willyt
02-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Wait - you said you wanted to stay in the 22 foot range but are looking at X45's? That's a completely different class of boat (well... X25 isn't 22 ft either).

From a reliability standpoint there are some that would shy away from the 8.1 because of issues they've had with it throwing rods. If your not going to be slamming it out, an X25 would do alright with the 5.7.

If I were just taking my family out, the 25 has plenty of space. if I were ALWAYS taking another fam with me, 45 would be a good option. Bigger boat = more work, more gas.

Heelgrad
02-28-2012, 11:27 PM
Thanks for y'alls responses. I'm getting ready to put my order in for a 2012 X45 and I've narrowed my list of options and wanted to get everyone's take to make sure I'm not leaving anything off that is really, really essential. Here are the options I've decided on thus far:

1. Pro Package
2. 6.0 Ilmor
3. ZFT4 tower
4. Swivel Racks
5. Proview Standard Mirror
6. 2 speakers with forward facing lights
7. Transom remote
8. Cockpit heater
9. Bow filler cushion
10. Fiberglass platform
11. Surf Tabs
12. Transom rail w/step
13. Dome Light

Some of the things I've omitted that I just don't think we'll use are the following:

1. Tower camera
2. Underwater lights
3. Rear facing lights
4. Hot/cold shower
5. Cockpit table
6. Hydraulic steering
7. I omitted the 2 additional tower speakers because at 6'4" tall I don't like the prospects of taking my head off with the 2 inside speaker cans everytime I stand up.

Any additional input is much appreciated to make sure I get our new boat as dialed in as possible. Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Jerseydave
02-29-2012, 03:51 AM
One of the best accessories on my X-star is the shower. It's a real game changer in the cold weather up here in Jersey. Nothing like filling up your wetsuit with hot water before and after a session, not to mention warming up your hands and feet.

Fab
02-29-2012, 04:31 AM
cockpit table ? not expensive and very useful for food&drink time ;)
and even if you don't use it a lot it doesn't take a lot of room in its storage

FourFourty
02-29-2012, 08:13 AM
My biggest recommendation would be to put the 6.2l Ilmore in that X45. Other suggestions would be-

1-If you are only going to do 2 speakers, get wetsounds instead. You will not be happy with only 2 of the factory speakers. Even with 4, i find myself wanting a little more sound out of them sometimes. Plus, the wetsounds will save you some money for the 6.2l engine.

2-I think every MC should have a Teak platform :D Something about an inboard without a teak platform really turns me off...... But that is just personal preference. Plus, doing a teak platform will save you money for the 6.2l engine.

3-I never used my bow filler cushion after i switched to a picklefork boat. I found that, because they are so much wider, I had plenty of room to stretch out on both sides. Plus, skipping the filler cushion will give you more $$ for the 6.2l engine.

4-Did I mention that you REALLY should get at least the 6.2l in that X45? It will cost you more to start with, but will save you at the gas pump. I gets better fuel economy than the 6.0l, and is significantly more powerful.

sully
02-29-2012, 08:28 AM
Heated seats are a must!

willyt
02-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Fourfourty nailed it. 6.2l, Wetsounds and teak.

The only other thing I would say is I've never seen surf tabs work that well, and I think you can achieve the same results just using water ballast. Now, if those are all about convenience then I understand, but I've seen absolutely amazing surf wakes without the use of tabs.

Would also save you money for that 6.2l...

Whatever anyone says keep the heater. Once you have it you'll never go back.

holdenh2o
02-29-2012, 08:36 AM
Agree on the 6.2, wet sounds and teak platform suggestions.

Congrats on the x45. It is the Mastercraft Id own if I could afford it.

FourFourty
02-29-2012, 08:44 AM
The only other thing I would say is I've never seen surf tabs work that well, and I think you can achieve the same results just using water ballast. Now, if those are all about convenience then I understand, but I've seen absolutely amazing surf wakes without the use of tabs.

Would also save you money for that 6.2l...

^ This also. I found that the tabs have a very, VERY, slight effect on tuning the wake. Proper ballast is the best way to tune the wake. That being said, if you are only going to use stock ballast, keep the tabs....... You will need all the help you can get. However, it still wont kick a very good surf wake without additional ballast.

willyt
02-29-2012, 08:45 AM
Heated seats are a must!

Poor guy, looks like his wife found her way onto his SN. Ha.

FourFourty
02-29-2012, 08:48 AM
Poor guy, looks like his wife found her way onto his SN. Ha.

:uglyhamme

jason95gt
02-29-2012, 11:53 AM
I would also recommend going to the 6.2l. You will appreciate the extra power and it is better on gas than the 6L.

Heelgrad
02-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! These are a great help. The main reason I was leaning towards the fiberglass platform is because my kids liked the idea of the soft platform vs. the teak if they're chilling back there with their buddies. Not sure I can omit the fiberglass platform but saving money with a couple of other changes for the bigger motor I'm certainly going to consider. Sounds like having anything that can provide some heat, be it the shower or heated seats, is a big bonus. Knew I'd get some great feedback from everybody here!

scott023
02-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Wait - you said you wanted to stay in the 22 foot range but are looking at X45's? That's a completely different class of boat (well... X25 isn't 22 ft either).

From a reliability standpoint there are some that would shy away from the 8.1 because of issues they've had with it throwing rods. If your not going to be slamming it out, an X25 would do alright with the 5.7.

If I were just taking my family out, the 25 has plenty of space. if I were ALWAYS taking another fam with me, 45 would be a good option. Bigger boat = more work, more gas.

I say rubbish to this comment. Seems a lot of people think this, but I have yet to hear of more than a few occurances of this happening. Just sayin.

FourFourty
02-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! These are a great help. The main reason I was leaning towards the fiberglass platform is because my kids liked the idea of the soft platform vs. the teak if they're chilling back there with their buddies. Not sure I can omit the fiberglass platform but saving money with a couple of other changes for the bigger motor I'm certainly going to consider. Sounds like having anything that can provide some heat, be it the shower or heated seats, is a big bonus. Knew I'd get some great feedback from everybody here!

I actually enjoy the feeling of sitting on teak a lot more..... It is probably an adult thing though :D. I am sure i would have wanted the fiberglass when I was a kid!

And yes. Shower and heater are both VERY nice to have.

cpr05xtr
02-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Def dont go without the shower it is the most used accessory i have ever had on a boat

JJN
02-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Personally, I have had both Teak and fiberglass on various MC's. I would not go back to a Teak. Again, just personal preference. The shower is a must, However something you can add after, if you decided. Relatively easy to install, for the avg MC owner.

Forrest-X45
02-29-2012, 01:35 PM
I would recommend the shower as well and would reconsider the hyd. steering. It makes the steering much smoother and easier to move.

I would highly recommend getting the 6.2L engine and if I was you it would be a no brainer and I would get the 7.4L. You will like as much power as possible in that boat. Spend a little extra money now and you won't regret it later.

Congrats on the 45!! You will love it!!

Heelgrad
03-06-2012, 02:55 AM
Well guys I'm inching closer and closer to getting the new boat ordered. I've got all my colors squared away and options pretty well dialed in. I think I'm going to stay with the 6.0 ilmor. I know lots of opinions lean to the 6.2 but I think the 6.0 will be more than fine. The thing that I can't get past are some of the cooler features on the X25. My kids really like the flip up seats in the back and step down to the platform as well as the armrests on the frontseats and I like the rotating drivers seat. It just seems alot smaller in the cabin space with alot less room to move around in. Thats where the 45 really shines with tons of bow space and the ability to really spread out in the rear cabin. Crap I'm confused as one of my big, big concerns is that the 2013 X45 is going to have all these creature comforts that the X25 has and I'll be left with a 2012 based on an older design. My dealer has been awesome and patient about all this. Just want to make a decision and get this thing ordered. Help me keep my sanity and give me some more good input. Thanks again everyone. Darn as I'm finishing typing this I still have the 6.2 on my mind. Geeeesh I'm not a good decision maker.

FourFourty
03-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Crap I'm confused as one of my big, big concerns is that the 2013 X45 is going to have all these creature comforts that the X25 has and I'll be left with a 2012 based on an older design.

It is not very likely that they will put all of those features on the X45 next year..... It is possible I suppose, however, I dont see it happening.

I regularly have 10-12 people on my X25 and it has plenty of room. If you are going to have more than that, get the X45. The creature comforts in the X25 are not very important IMHO.

I think an X45 with a 6.0 would be a mistake...... There is no way that I would ever pass up a Gen IV SBC if given the choice. The 6.0 is a good engine and all, but the Gen IV 6.2l gets significantly better fuel economy, it runs smoother, and has a lot flatter torque curve. Not to mention, a lot more power than the 6.0.

If you decide to get a X25, I would say that you would be fine with the 6.0l.

Mastercraftdave
03-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Heelgrad - We order an X45 a few weeks ago and we are waiting for it to be delivered soon. We were in your same dilemma of the X45 and X25 and in the end choose the X45. Itís a great boat with tons of room coming from a Malibu VLX. I wakeboarded and surfed behind the stock wake and it was really good and with more weight will be even better. We ordered ours with the 6.2L since we knew we were going to have the plug and play ballast and did not want to reprop and we were told it had better fuel economy. The 6.0L I feel like will be pushing it with 10 ppl in the boat and ballast. Our dealer is swapping out the factory tower speakers with Wetsounds REV8 as they cost the same amount. See if he will do this because itís the best option.

Heelgrad
03-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Well all it's official I put in the build order today for the X45!! After going back and forth between the 25 and 45, I decided the 45 is going to be the best choice for my family. My wife didn't really want to get involved as she's not a great decision maker, so I made the executive call to go with the 45. I'm very, very excited about the new boat but not pumped about the wait between now and when it's delivered. I ordered the 6.0 but may change that to the 6.2 prior to the build starting based on the recommendations from you all regarding fuel economy and the fact that it's a Gen IV engine. Dave, thanks for the suggestions about the speakers. Hadn't thought about that as an option, but are the Wetsounds able to have forward facing lights? I ordered those and think they'll come in handy at times. I didn't order the Plug and Play ballast as I'm planning to install a Fat Sacks system once the boat comes in. Hope that decision turns out to be the correct one. Let the long, long wait begin...

mikeg205
03-06-2012, 10:34 PM
What a thrill can't wait to see how this all turns out.

Huskie05
03-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks for y'alls responses. I'm getting ready to put my order in for a 2012 X45 and I've narrowed my list of options and wanted to get everyone's take to make sure I'm not leaving anything off that is really, really essential. Here are the options I've decided on thus far:

1. Pro Package
2. 6.0 Ilmor
3. ZFT4 tower
4. Swivel Racks
5. Proview Standard Mirror
6. 2 speakers with forward facing lights
7. Transom remote
8. Cockpit heater
9. Bow filler cushion
10. Fiberglass platform
11. Surf Tabs
12. Transom rail w/step
13. Dome Light

Some of the things I've omitted that I just don't think we'll use are the following:

1. Tower camera
2. Underwater lights
3. Rear facing lights
4. Hot/cold shower
5. Cockpit table
6. Hydraulic steering
7. I omitted the 2 additional tower speakers because at 6'4" tall I don't like the prospects of taking my head off with the 2 inside speaker cans everytime I stand up.

Any additional input is much appreciated to make sure I get our new boat as dialed in as possible. Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

We love our underwater lights, its a must, get therear facing lights, hydraulic steering is sweet, and I would get the 4 speakers on the tower. I am tall and they are fine, plus looks better and way better off the back of the boat. I would also get the 7.4... Resale on the 7.4 better and you will love the power.......

Heelgrad
03-07-2012, 02:47 PM
I think we can live without the lights. I do like the design and look of them alot but we can't ski or surf at night and don't do a lot of nighttime boat rides so the need just isn't there. As far as the speakers go I tested the height of them during a test drive and I would hit my head on the bottom 1/4 of the can without ducking every time I walk through with the tower all the way up. That wouldn't feel too great. Still on the fence about the shower but think I may go with that option. I did decide to go with the tower camera. Think we'll definitely get plenty of use out of that. Thanks for all yalls thoughts and opinions.

02ProstarSammyD
03-07-2012, 02:57 PM
As far as the speakers go I tested the height of them during a test drive and I would hit my head on the bottom 1/4 of the can without ducking every time I walk through with the tower all the way up. That wouldn't feel too great. Still on the fence about the shower but think I may go with that option

You will learn to duck. Its just part of boating. I actually giggle alil bit everytime I hear someone hit the speakers b/c we've all learned to crab walk. I'll duck all day for music

Mastercraftdave
03-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Well all it's official I put in the build order today for the X45!! After going back and forth between the 25 and 45, I decided the 45 is going to be the best choice for my family. My wife didn't really want to get involved as she's not a great decision maker, so I made the executive call to go with the 45. I'm very, very excited about the new boat but not pumped about the wait between now and when it's delivered. I ordered the 6.0 but may change that to the 6.2 prior to the build starting based on the recommendations from you all regarding fuel economy and the fact that it's a Gen IV engine. Dave, thanks for the suggestions about the speakers. Hadn't thought about that as an option, but are the Wetsounds able to have forward facing lights? I ordered those and think they'll come in handy at times. I didn't order the Plug and Play ballast as I'm planning to install a Fat Sacks system once the boat comes in. Hope that decision turns out to be the correct one. Let the long, long wait begin...

Wetsounds dont have forward facing lights but will be well worth it as far as sound quality trust me. You can but add on lights if needed. I had tower lights on my last boat that I think I might have used twice. Think hard about the engine cause that can help resale alot espically since your gonna add the fly high system. I found out today that my X45 is finished and ready to be delivered to my dealer. The waiting game is no fun.

Mastercraftdave
03-07-2012, 06:40 PM
What are the colors?

Heelgrad
03-07-2012, 10:43 PM
What are the colors?

Here they are:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2dd26b3127cceffdabc292c1a00000030O00AZtGrhkzcMm IPbz4M/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2dd26b3127cceffdadb55edfd00000030O00AZtGrhkzcMm IPbz4M/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

A couple of small things are still subject to change but this is 99% complete. Looking forward to the new ride!

02ProstarSammyD
03-07-2012, 10:52 PM
I'll put my UNC haterade to the side for a second. Have you considered swapping the dark (duke) blue and the light blue colors. I really think the X up front needs alil more pop. To me its just alil too much white. Don't get me wrong it looks good but to me it just needs some OOOMPH. Most of the styling now is darker colors and in a few years when you are looking to change boats someone might not like something so wellll...........UNC

PS: It would loooooook way better with some purple and gold on that thing

Wetsounds dont have forward facing lights but will be well worth it as far as sound quality trust me. You can but add on lights if needed. I had tower lights on my last boat that I think I might have used twice. Think hard about the engine cause that can help resale alot espically since your gonna add the fly high system. I found out today that my X45 is finished and ready to be delivered to my dealer. The waiting game is no fun.

Couldn't agree more. If you are gonna break the bank you might as well smash it. The wetsounds are phenominal but so are krypts or the kickers. Going with the stock system is great but your not going to dig it 65' back. Also the engine/color combos should def be in consideration for resale unless you are planning to keep the boat for 10-15 years. Even then its going to matter. I have a complete bastardcraft sammy duval and when I was selling I bet I had 10 people question the engine package on a 2002

Heelgrad
03-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Sammy I did experiment with a bunch of different options but as little as my wife had to say about putting the colors together, the one thing she did tell me that she didn't like the navy blue as the Hull 4 color (the biggest color section). Hence I stuck with the seaside blue because she liked that the best. The one thing I'm still considering is to change the X45 designator from White to Navy Blue to give the Hull 4 section a little more contrast. Like I said I'm still playing with a couple of little things but I like where it's at right now and hope to have it finalized in the next day or so.

02ProstarSammyD
03-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Good idea on darkening up the emblem. To me right now all you see is the rear stripe and the rest is a blur. Its your boat and its def a tits ride but I'd just want alil pop up front to break up the style. You still in the area? What lake you planning on popping that big beautiful cream puff in?

Heelgrad
03-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Gonna be on Lake Norman majority of the time. Definitely sounds like I need to reconsider my choice of tower speakers. I've heard great things about the Wetsounds but I've also talked to some friends who have said they had some reliability issues with them after a season or two of use which concerns me a bit. Not familiar with the Krypts but I'll give them a look. Thanks for the color input. Good thing is that the designator is simply a decal so it's easily changed if I don't like the overall look of it. Decisions, decisions. Now that I look at it more, I am leaning to making the designator change to Navy Blue. What are your thoughts about the speaker choices if you had the decision to make?

02ProstarSammyD
03-07-2012, 11:30 PM
If I had the budget I would go wetsounds. Krypts are nice too and fractional on cost if you can find them at the right time. I just popped sound of the kicker 6500.2's in mine for like 280 on the set of 4. You have to buy cans seperate but to me it was a no brainer but then again I was putting mine in a 25k boat and not multiplying that. It really matters what you want out of the sound. Wetsounds have incredible sound at rope length and not as much distortion (IMHO) in the boat. I haven't noticed alot of distortion with the kickers but I'm not an audiophile either. If you don't mind spending the cash go with some rev 8's and don't look back. If you feel like saving alil cash for goodies go with something like the krypts (if you can find a deal) or the kickers. Again these are all hcld setups. If you aren't looking for rope length tunes go for the jl's and they will sound good in the boat but personally I feel at some point everyone wants to listen to the music while riding. If its getting rolled into the payment another drop in the well isn't going to hurt but if its out of pocket you are going to be spending a ton of cash on boards, ropes, vests, etc if this is your first boat and you may want to stash a dime or 2 on the side. I don't see wetsounds vs krypts vs kicker really jacking up your resale or your enjoyment. Again just my 2 cents. I've got a buddy with a new bu loaded up with the 6500.2's + the extra mids and its a great sounding boat. No one seems to care that it doesn't say wetsounds. The heinys may have me talking out my backside alil but just my opinion. Its your dime but youve got a boat that is going to want some racks full of boards on it too. Plus I know you UNC guys are high dollar with with brie cheese and wine on lake days (i kid i kid)

Heelgrad
03-07-2012, 11:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I actually prefer swiss cheese over the brie...and I go with Old Speckled Hen over the chardonnay...but yes all of the cash I'll be dropping on boards, new jackets etc is nothing compared to the cash I've dropped on fishing gear and electronics over the years so I guess I'll just suck it up and go have some fun!!! Fishing all the time ain't getting it done for the kids right now so it's time to go back to my roots. Something tells me my original Skurfer isn't going to be my board of choice anymore though...

02ProstarSammyD
03-07-2012, 11:49 PM
well dude not to change the subject but overtons has a bangin deal on a watson combo for a wakeboard. Think I just paid 305 out the door and shipped on the combo. Its amazing how 77 miles can get from old speckled hen and swiss cheese to southpaw and some day old pizza! I hit norman, gaston, falls, thinking of hitting hyco for a few weeks since its heated. Not sure what the turnaround is on your ride but it'll prob be the warmest place to ride for a month or 2. Let me know if you need someone to ride with. I drag my mini midgets out every other week to play with tubes and float sticks but every other weekend we ride from dusk til dawn

Heelgrad
03-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Never been to Hyco. I grew up on Lake Gaston so that's where I spent most of my early years skiing and boarding. Awesome, awesome lake but just too far away from home now so Norman is the choice now. Just alot busier of a lake unfortunately although I'm sure Gaston is that way now. As far as when the boat will be here, don't know yet as I don't have a build date yet but hope to in the next day or so. The suspense is killing me! Guess I just need to keep working away for now so I can afford all these new toys. Does it ever end???

Heelgrad
03-08-2012, 12:07 AM
OK, I've been thinking about this for the last couple of hours and I think I've decided to change the designator to the Navy Blue for a little more contrast. I know, I know I'm being too wishy washy which I have a tendency to do when making these types of decisions but for now I'm comfortable with the change. Who knows, by the morning I may change my mind back to the original. Here's the new look:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2dd26b3127cceffdbd6f18d8b00000030O00AZtGrhkzcMm IPbz4M/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

D3skier
03-08-2012, 12:10 AM
Personally, I have had both Teak and fiberglass on various MC's. I would not go back to a Teak. Again, just personal preference. The shower is a must, However something you can add after, if you decided. Relatively easy to install, for the avg MC owner.

I feel the same way. Teak looks great and really accents the boat beautifully IF you maintain it. also it can be slick. after I got my fiberglass platform and the stability/grip on it is good.

As for the Wetsounds I had the Pro 80's on my prostar for 3 years before I sold the boat and only issue I had was the speaker socks fading. Even managed to submerge my amp 5 or so times and never an issue.

FourFourty
03-08-2012, 07:05 AM
For what it is worth- I think you will have a hard time with resale on the boat with seaside blue..... It looks good, and it will be very easy to keep looking clean..... However, it is not a desireable color for an X-boat. Seaside blue on a MariStar would probably be a different story.

Have you thought about Mediterranean Blue for hull 4? It is a very nice looking color on an MC. The last X-boat that I saw in seaside blue, sat on the dealer lot (brand new) for 3 years. Come to think of it, that is the only X-boat I have ever seen in seaside blue.... It was an X15.

02ProstarSammyD
03-08-2012, 08:38 AM
^Its a UNC thing. I agree with the resale under normal circumstances but in the state of NC all retarded coloring goes out the window. If I was gonna spend that kind of cash the boat is coming out purple and gold. A state guy isn't going to want a blue boat, a unc guy wont want a red boat, and so on. Yes this area is really that screwy. I like the designator darker though. Looks 100% better imho

Mastercraftdave
03-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Thats a pretty looking boat. Congrats again the waiting process sucks but worth it in the end. If your on a dirty lake the water is going to make your beautiful white hull yellow. Were on a river so I would never own a white hull.

I have had a pair of wetsounds for three years on my last boat and never had one problem with them but if you do have problmes there custom service is awesome and they will help you resovle the issue in no time. My clamps pitted on my last boat and they sent me brand new free of charge. That why im getting them on this boat and you cant beat there sound quality.

Heelgrad
03-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Well, got the great news that my boat starts production today!! Let the long, long wait commence. I plan on heading to the factory the first of April to check things out as the build winds down. I did decide to go with the 6.2 Ilmor. Hope that decision works out to be a good one. Thanks to everyone for their opinions on things. It was definitely tough trying to narrow things down, but we're really happy with the decisions thus far. I'll make sure to post pics if I can get any from the factory when I'm there. Should be a great summer!!

AZX9
03-19-2012, 11:23 PM
I know what it's like to toil over a decision on a new ride. Sounds easy when it's someone else's 80,000+ decision. When it's your money it's hard.