PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birtday mbeach!

trickskier
02-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Happy Birthday Monnie! Give me a shout the next time you head to Florida!

mbeach
02-18-2012, 07:11 PM
thanks tricks. should be in fla early april. had total hip replacement surgery 8 wks ago and am hobbling around unassisted. my doc says i should seriously consider giving up skiing because if i fall wrong we will do this again. so, rest of my mastercraft days may be spent cruising which i admit i do enjoy. will stay in touch and thanks for the kind word.

SkiDog
02-19-2012, 08:53 AM
thanks tricks. should be in fla early april. had total hip replacement surgery 8 wks ago and am hobbling around unassisted. my doc says i should seriously consider giving up skiing because if i fall wrong we will do this again. so, rest of my mastercraft days may be spent cruising which i admit i do enjoy. will stay in touch and thanks for the kind word.

I suggest then, you take up hydrofoiling! :)

trickskier
02-20-2012, 08:58 PM
My brother-in-law just had hip replacement. They installed a zerk fitting for lubrication --- :rolleyes:

thatsmrmastercraft
02-20-2012, 09:17 PM
A friend of mine went to a country doctor who replaced his hip with a hip from a 10 point buck. Works great but he is horny as he!! in the fall.:rolleyes:

mbeach
02-20-2012, 10:43 PM
A friend of mine went to a country doctor who replaced his hip with a hip from a 10 point buck. Works great but he is horny as he!! in the fall.:rolleyes:guess that explains why i have this hankering to knock a little bark off the trees in the back yard.