PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Supra Saltare

corey
02-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Private Party Sale - Contact Marty 651-230-2300 for more details.

This Supra is in very good condition and has been well maintained over the years. It has been stored in a heated condo each winter and during the summer it is kept covered on a covered lift. It has 1000 hrs on the Chevy 454 engine. The oil is changed annually every 25-35 hrs and it has tuned up every 100. This fall a new starter, water impeller, and plastic exhaust covers on the back of the boat were installed. New manifolds were put in 100 hrs ago along with all engine/exhaust tubing. The engine runs great and has always started on the 1st turn of the key.

Other features include; updated exterior/decals, new launch tower (2005), ski pylon (2005), new floors/carpets (2003), new upholstery throughout along with wood support (2011), new odometer/speedometer ( 2010 ), Panasonic stereo/CD with 4 Sony speakers, wet bar, double driver seat.

Includes an A-Frame trailer.

curtish
02-10-2012, 10:52 PM
That two person drivers seat is sweet. Love that feature in big cruisers. Would be a cool future feature for MC's. Especially as they get bigger.

Blitanicle99
03-20-2012, 03:26 PM
I'd just like to say this.

I was searching for the correct part number for my 87 Saltare and found this, me being curious of course I read the thread...

Holy **** snacks. That's amazing. That's the first Supra Saltare I've seen that's in better condition than mine. Not trying to sound like a **** a-hole, but my 87 was my dads since 92 and mine since a few years ago. Been restored twice and is in MINT condition. Less than 800 hours on original engine.

Anyway, LOVE what you've done with it... Sort of a "resto-mod" type of build.

**Also, made a username on this board just to post this.

Good luck with sale, new owner will be VERY VERY happy.

barefoot
03-20-2012, 08:24 PM
You know, that's a pretty good looking boat. I'm sure it was ahead of it's time in '87...and it looks super clean for that year.