PDA

View Full Version : OJ=Top Notch!!

ski/hunt
02-07-2012, 08:21 PM
In the couple years I've been around here I've heard great things about Eric @OJ!! Let me say being able to deal with him in person was truly awesome!! I like to do things myself, but the things I wanted done were "new" to me so I let the pro's at it. Dripless shaft log, new strut bearing, and fix the dings in the prop that were there when I got the boat. I was so impressed with him and the shop I had to get a 4 blade from him also!! Amazing how they made my 3 blade look---Brand new!! He even has given me some local leads on some other things I want to upgrade in the future.
If you ever find that you need work done on your prop or want to look into a new one you have ONE call to make!!! Save yourself time and just call Eric!!
There is a reason he has been at this forever.....

THANK YOU Eric----can't wait to hit the water!!

CantRepeat
02-07-2012, 08:22 PM
In the couple years I've been around here I've heard great things about Eric @OJ!! Let me say being able to deal with him in person was truly awesome!! I like to do things myself, but the things I wanted done were "new" to me so I let the pro's at it. Dripless shaft log, new strut bearing, and fix the dings in the prop that were there when I got the boat. I was so impressed with him and the shop I had to get a 4 blade from him also!! Amazing how they made my 3 blade look---Brand new!! He even has given me some local leads on some other things I want to upgrade in the future.
If you ever find that you need work done on your prop or want to look into a new one you have ONE call to make!!! Save yourself time and just call Eric!!

+1 to Eric and OJ.

Stritt
02-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Eric is on my list to call after destroying our prop this weekend....Looking at 13 x 11.5 for 3 blade for TBI 1:1....Heard this was the best prop but want to check it out before ordering. Researched enough this weekend to see that Eric is the go to guy.

ski/hunt
02-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Ohhhhlaalaaa

thatsmrmastercraft
02-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Ohhhhlaalaaa

Darn nice looking. Another happy OJ customer.

-V-
02-07-2012, 10:23 PM
After I pcs, I am going to call him, I need to realign everything underneath and change out a couple of things, and might as well buy a second prop while I am re-doing everything.

Double D
02-07-2012, 10:34 PM

+2 for Eric @ OJ!!

McDye
02-08-2012, 08:21 AM
I too have dealt with OJ in the past and can't say enough about their customer service...A+

DemolitionMan
02-08-2012, 08:27 AM
OJ has the best customer service.

ski/hunt
02-09-2012, 01:57 PM
I know it's been discussed here before but I must reiterate!! The improvement of a 4 blade from the standard 3 is nearly Night/Day!! Should be the first upgrade you make to an older boat!!

I'll make it one step easier on those that have been contemplating an upgrade or a repair.

CALL ERIC @ OJ PROPS
865-458-5205
1-800-359-9730

willyt
02-09-2012, 02:11 PM
I don't know about you guys... But I don't want a notch in the top of my oj prop... Crazy people

ski/hunt
02-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Ahh but if you find that your prop gets a notch in it somehow!!??!----I know who you can trust to make it "Brand New" again!!

-V-
02-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Ahh but if you find that your prop gets a notch in it somehow!!??!----I know who you can trust to make it "Brand New" again!!

who would that be? :D

bturner2
02-10-2012, 10:08 AM
I've worked with Eric on several occasions and have nothing but great things to say about him and OJ. They're the only place we send our props for repair, even that other manufacturer's prop my bother in law has. Thanks for the support and service Eric!

johnlanguab
02-10-2012, 10:23 AM
+1 for Eric and OJ.

I was quoted $160 by a local prop shop. Eric repaired it and shipped it to me for $96. It looks brand new.