PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Prostar seat covers

Jeff Lyman
02-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Since we have no snow and the sled is in the garage I'm thinking about boats. Mine needs an observers seat bottom cover and could use the rear seat bottom to. I've searched here and cannot find the guy that had alot of old skins years ago. Does anyone remember? I have a guy locally but theres nothing like the REAL thing.

rjracin240
02-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Since we have no snow and the sled is in the garage I'm thinking about boats. Mine needs an observers seat bottom cover and could use the rear seat bottom to. I've searched here and cannot find the guy that had alot of old skins years ago. Does anyone remember? I have a guy locally but theres nothing like the REAL thing.

Jim @ BAW has a load of skins, but unfortunately he has a load of skins and is reluctant to go sorting through them!

Guessing he probably has what you need but the question is getting someone to sort htrough the pile and find it.

Good luck

Jeff Lyman
02-08-2012, 10:40 PM
RJ who's Jim BAW? Is he a guy that owns a MC dealership? Got a number or email? I heard the mc vinyl was named GT, I think I found the distributer company that may have some. But, they need as much info on the name of the vinyl as possible to make sure. I will tell the team here if its all correct. Do you know is GT the only name to go by?

rjracin240
02-09-2012, 12:46 PM
RJ who's Jim BAW? Is he a guy that owns a MC dealership? Got a number or email? I heard the mc vinyl was named GT, I think I found the distributer company that may have some. But, they need as much info on the name of the vinyl as possible to make sure. I will tell the team here if its all correct. Do you know is GT the only name to go by?

here is his email, let him know you are off the TT message board and asking about his post on all the interior pieces he has. He is a dealer just outside of Tampa Fl, and very much into good customer service.

James Kranendonk-Owner/President
(813) 996-2297 (baws)
jim.baws@verizon.net
www.bayareawatersports.com