PDA

View Full Version : My stuff arrived

Tomi
01-31-2012, 02:47 PM
The container from US just arrived. Against all odds, my stuff made it over the Atlantic all unharmed and here. Normally, you would expect that, but this time the vessel was struck by a storm and some containers were damaged or lost to the sea.

Anyway, the windshield is here in one piece, all the other stuff like wakeboards and skis are here too. Now... just need to wait for the ice to melt :)

Anyway, had to share the main pieces...

mikeg205
01-31-2012, 03:07 PM
I lost a guitar that was in a container that was in a car... the container was lost at sea, I got a new guitar, but I guess the car was a collectible and it was no replaceable.

congrats.

scott023
01-31-2012, 03:12 PM
Very cool.

Tomi
01-31-2012, 03:24 PM
Yeah... it was hard enough to source that windshield the first time. Might not have found another one ever. Very pleased. I will post a story of the restoration project when the boat is done.

thatsmrmastercraft
01-31-2012, 05:10 PM
Great to hear all your stuff arrived unharmed. Looking forward to seeing your restoration project. Feel free to post pics along the way. In the long run, it is easier than trying to do it all at the end. Good luck.

jFlores
02-03-2012, 03:31 AM
Congratulations, you're lucky to get your stuff unharmed!

I lost a guitar that was in a container that was in a car... the container was lost at sea, I got a new guitar, but I guess the car was a collectible and it was no replaceable.

congrats.

- Sorry to hear that... I'd be really upset if I were you... It's a GUITAR after all.

blakehardesty
02-03-2012, 07:57 AM
I have that same wakeboard. The bottom graphix are sick....... The board rides great too.