Finnsdad
01-31-2012, 12:26 PM
interesting sales tactic...

http://wausau.craigslist.org/mcy/2824521046.html

mikeg205
01-31-2012, 12:57 PM
interesting sales tactic...

http://wausau.craigslist.org/mcy/2824521046.html

loveit - as gay as the day we bought it.... sounds like someone was a bit impulsive...

psychobilly
01-31-2012, 01:14 PM
Dude, they should have bought a convertable!!!

scott023
01-31-2012, 01:19 PM
:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

thatsmrmastercraft
01-31-2012, 01:47 PM
Just attempt to go after the guys who are getting too old to ride a Harley and want something a little sportier than the three wheeled Harley. If you get one of these canam things, you may as well wear crocs and drive a Subaru.:D:D:D

psychobilly
01-31-2012, 01:58 PM
I'll never ferget the first time I seen one of these things! We were out ride'n some back roads and I see a line of bikes come'n towards us. Then! at the back of the pack, I see what I thought was a side car that had came loose and was heading for us!!!! LMAO!!!! It was TOO funny!!! My buddy said the same thing when we stoped! LMAO

h2oskifreak
01-31-2012, 01:59 PM
loveit - as gay as the day we bought it.... sounds like someone was a bit impulsive...

Saw this post before pulling up the add and I thought for sure they were selling a Miata. I have a Mercedes SL convertable and you would be surprised how many clowns pull up next to me in their Miata's and think they are the shizzle.

mikeg205
01-31-2012, 02:36 PM
Saw this post before pulling up the add and I thought for sure they were selling a Miata. I have a Mercedes SL convertable and you would be surprised how many clowns pull up next to me in their Miata's and think they are the shizzle.

SL Convertible... nice... luv those.. the world either has to make less cooler stuff or I need to make more dough...somehow I think nither will happen....:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

jamisonsbrodie
01-31-2012, 03:10 PM

But if they bolt on a fart can it doubles the horsepower doesn't it?

jk13
02-01-2012, 11:09 AM

We had a saying at my last shop when something was not right---What's gayer than two dudes in a Miata?

It's rhetorical.

FrankSchwab
02-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey, let's watch it with the Miata jokes there, son.

I had a '94 and a '95. They're the most fun you can have with your pants on - like driving a go-kart down the street. In five years of ownership and 50,000 miles, I put the top up twice.

On autocross days, fast time of the day was always either one of the Miatas, or one of the Corvettes. Not the S2000s, not the Z3s or 4s, not the M3s, and not the riced-out civics.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-01-2012, 10:20 PM
We had a saying at my last shop when something was not right---What's gayer than two dudes in a Miata?

It's rhetorical.

Not rhetorical at all...........................two dudes in a Subaru.

mikeg205
02-01-2012, 10:39 PM

with birkenstock sandals...

thatsmrmastercraft
02-01-2012, 10:40 PM
with birkenstock sandals...

.......................or Crocs with socks.:D:D:D

jakethebt
02-01-2012, 10:43 PM

I had a '94 and a '95. They're the most fun you can have with your pants on - like driving a go-kart down the street. In five years of ownership and 50,000 miles, I put the top up twice.

On autocross days, fast time of the day was always either one of the Miatas, or one of the Corvettes. Not the S2000s, not the Z3s or 4s, not the M3s, and not the riced-out civics.

Wow... I wonder which one... Miata or Corvette?

Maybe the Corvettes were towing the Miatas to make the race fair...

jk13
02-02-2012, 10:34 AM

No offense. They are fun to drive. Alone. Or with a girl.:)

The FTD around here is always the 65 year old with a nearly stock gold 87 325is. Super smooth and never out of shape. Awesome to watch. Smokes the modified Vettes and Vipers and muscle cars and imports every time. They always get pissed and do more to the car for the next weekend. They never fix the actual problem (driver).

jamisonsbrodie
02-02-2012, 11:15 AM

Or two women in a Subaru..............with birkenstocks on :)

rjracin240
02-02-2012, 11:44 AM

92 here, they are a fun car to run hard and second the kart comparison having raced both

thatsmrmastercraft
02-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Or two women in a Subaru..............with birkenstocks on :)

You are correct, sir.