PDA

View Full Version : Indmar ETX Aluminum manifolds/risers for 5.7

osbornda
01-15-2012, 02:22 PM
I have to sets of ETX aluminum riser/manifolds for sale off my X-80. I switched over to a closed-loop cooling system and had to swap with cast iron parts. New price is roughly $400 per side, will sell each pair for $400 OBO.

Thanks

Osbornda@gmail.com

JohnnyB
01-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Off of what model year and specific engine model?

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

osbornda
01-16-2012, 12:28 AM
The manifolds fit the Indmar 5.7 MCX motor. They came off 2004 X-80....

osbornda
01-16-2012, 12:29 AM
I have one set left and one person pending for the second. Will sell to whomever rogers up first.

osbornda
01-26-2012, 01:00 AM
Both sets are sold

mig
02-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks Darrell! They look great, looking forward to seeing how these w/ heads and a cam wake up the fishing boat. Replaced the iron manifolds on the ski boat with ETX's a couple of years ago and they seemed a great upgrade. Hope your conversion to closed cooling works well. Matt.

etduc
02-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks Darrell! They look great, looking forward to seeing how these w/ heads and a cam wake up the fishing boat. Replaced the iron manifolds on the ski boat with ETX's a couple of years ago and they seemed a great upgrade. Hope your conversion to closed cooling works well. Matt.
I'd be interested on your ski boat install. I bought the other pair. They might get here tomorrow.

mig
02-13-2012, 10:22 PM
This link is to a picture posted on a thread here - just don't know how to get it on this one. I don't have any pics on this computer or I could get you a better view. Aluminum heads and cam change at the same time the manifolds went on and I love the result. I have not seen many of these for sale and was glad to find another set. Install was straight forward, if you have any questions I will try to answer.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=64235&d=1296963744

etduc
02-14-2012, 10:47 AM
This link is to a picture posted on a thread here - just don't know how to get it on this one. I don't have any pics on this computer or I could get you a better view. Aluminum heads and cam change at the same time the manifolds went on and I love the result. I have not seen many of these for sale and was glad to find another set. Install was straight forward, if you have any questions I will try to answer.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=64235&d=1296963744
Sweet looking engine/compartment. I wasn't planning going into the engine or changing heads. It's time to rebuild my OEM manifolds. So, when these came up for sale, I jumped on it.

I do have a Holley alum intake, but without a cam change, probably wouldn't get any measureable increase in hp.

Just think, the ETX, look cool.

mig
02-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Don't forget to wrap the box up pretty and to write on her Valentine card how they will help gas mileage - if they get to you today. Hope it works for me :)

etduc
02-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Don't forget to wrap the box up pretty and to write on her Valentine card how they will help gas mileage - if they get to you today. Hope it works for me :)

In a round about way, it is a Valentine present. We have always, given each other, gardening/mechanical tools,car parts, racing tires, etc. on Valentines. Kinda protest against the hole mass guilt-marketing ad campaigns.

Wife loves the old boat, as long as, I don't work on the boat at the lake.

I.E. - Lake time, his her time! :cool:

etduc
02-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Darrell,
Just got them. Sweet!
Thanks, again.
Randy

osbornda
02-20-2012, 01:18 AM
Looks like both of you guys are enjoying the manifolds. Hope they work out for you guys!

Aloha