PDA

View Full Version : Stepping Down

TTAdmin
08-08-2005, 02:59 PM
As of Thursday, August 4th I have been relieved of my administration duties. I took a position with a new company back in February and have maintained the site since my departure. Since I'm no longer employed at MasterCraft the transfer of these responsibilities was only a matter of time. The site will continue to be monitored and managed by the great folks at MasterCraft. I may be involved with certain aspects of the site in the future but this will be on an "as needed" basis.

This site has come a long way from the black discussion board from years ago when I joined MasterCraft (http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/data/559/medium/untitled3.gif). Although I spent hours developing this site - it would not be where it is today without the support, encouragement, and ideas of many longstanding users on tmcowners today. Keep encouraging MC to make the site better and listen to your ideas and suggestions.

From this point forward you will see me on the board under the username "Alteczen". I no longer have any special powers so don't pm with requests to change username, ban people, etc. I'll just join in on the fun and help where I can.

~The former TTAdmin

6ballsisall
08-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Thanks for your contributions!! My office is in Florence, if you ever want to grab lunch or a beer after work shoot me a PM

Ryan
08-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Holy crap! We've lost our leader.

Thanks for all of the extra work you did for this site and for the communication link that you were to a lot of us.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2005, 03:09 PM
You have been a valuable asset to the TT community. Sorry to hear the news. Good luck with your future and we'll certainly keep in touch. Thanks.

ski_king
08-08-2005, 03:16 PM
...... My office is in Florence, if you ever want to grab lunch or a beer after work shoot me a PM
Maybe you can help Jeff find a boat. (He may be looking for a baby sitter also)

Thanks for all you did for this site and welcome as one of us!

bcampbe7
08-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Thanks for your dedication to Team MC!
Good luck with your future endeavors. :toast:

6ballsisall
08-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Maybe you can help Jeff find a boat. (He may be looking for a baby sitter also)

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme

BriEOD
08-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks for everything man. The site is terrific!!

tex
08-08-2005, 04:12 PM
Thanks-Good Luck!

east tx skier
08-08-2005, 04:12 PM
Alteczen, what can I say? Thank you. This site has been a fantastic resource for information, good times, and good friends. I'm pleased to be able to say that I can call many of the people on this site my friends. Your technical involvement with the board and with MasterCraft will be missed for sure. Your personal involvement with this board in the future will, no doubt be a welcome addition.

So let me be the first to say, Welcome Newbie! ;)

east tx skier
08-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Crap, why can't I edit my post anymore?

I was going to add that that link made me smile. I remember that format. :)

Alteczen
08-08-2005, 04:13 PM
welcome newbie....ha.... funny funny

Alteczen
08-08-2005, 04:14 PM
i guess there is some truth to that ....i do only have 7 posts

Ric
08-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Thanks, I have not the patience to do what it takes to keep up a site like this.

Good luck in your future

bradamerry
08-08-2005, 04:21 PM
i guess there is some truth to that ....i do only have 7 posts
Thanks for all you have done to make the site better for all... But now it is time for you add to the swimsuit thread... :rolleyes:

stevo137
08-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Thanks much! Great job!
We will see you around! ;)

MarkP
08-08-2005, 05:09 PM
welcome newbie....ha.... funny funny
i guess there is some truth to that ....i do only have 7 posts I see! Post ho-in already:uglyhamme

maristarman
08-08-2005, 09:12 PM
I no longer have any special powers so don't pm with requests to change username, ban people, etc. I'll just join in on the fun and help where I can.

~The former TTAdmin

Thanks for the great job and all your hard work.

You must kinda feel like Superman in front of a kryptonite keyboard just posting as a mere mortal.

LakePirate
08-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the hard work.

So, about this new moderator....is she hot?

bucky
08-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Thank you for all the hard work you've done. This site certainly reflects your effort.

RickDV
08-08-2005, 11:07 PM
This is a great site and I appreciate how you took your dreams and made them reality for all of us. No doubt it took some convincing to get the management to buy into it at first and that is no small task on your part. Thanks for a great resource -- a place to get good information and connect with new friends. See ya on the boards.

milkmania
08-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Alteczen,

Thank You for your invaluable contribution to this site.

if you'll notice during the regular daytime hours there is a lot of traffic to this site... and it's made possible by people like you.

thanks
Brian

André
08-09-2005, 08:12 AM
Thanks for everything Alteczen!
I remember you being a moderator on the old board and like Doug ,i cracked a smile at your link.
You can be proud of what you have done for this site!
Thanks again!

DooSPX
08-09-2005, 10:55 PM
thank you for this great place, please come back and join it from time to time. we will miss you

Leroy
08-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Good luck Alteczen! It's been great seeing the site grow like it has.

PS; You can send those confiscated pix out on the underground now! :eek:

6ballsisall
08-09-2005, 11:22 PM
PS; You can send those confiscated pix out on the underground now! :eek:

Memory like an Elephant there Leroy? :D :purplaugh

ssippiriverrat
08-10-2005, 12:51 AM
I know I haven't been a member that long but back when this board was in black I put out a wanted sign for and old s & s. If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have gotten my baby, the ss '79, and come to think of it I probably wouldn't have my girlfriend either...damn...(our first date was on my craft). I guess I owe this site a lot.

I'd pay you in cash but I just spend it on the craft!! ;)

Thanks many times over :)

Alteczen
08-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Im not leaving the site so no sad goodbyes...just being relieved of my "duties" as the site administrator. I own a MasterCraft and get just as much from the tips and discussion as the next guy.

captkidd
08-11-2005, 12:28 PM
I remember the old blackboard site too, and we've certainly "come a long way baby" to get where we've got to today (o.k., I've got that tune in your heads now :D ). Thanks for all the great work.

quincyfirefighter
08-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Thanks for all your hard work. :headbang: I too have learned much here. :D

MarkP
08-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Im not leaving the site so no sad goodbyes...just being relieved of my "duties" as the site administrator. I own a MasterCraft and get just as much from the tips and discussion as the next guy.
Well then!! I’m going to have to ask for some on the water shots of that 04 of yours..:headbang:

LakePirate
08-12-2005, 11:22 AM
So TMC/ALT do you still have dual identities much like Rod/Toolman?
Or is the new TMC sign off with -J?

Psheehy
09-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Thanks for what you did. The site is a terrific source of information & interaction between fellow enthusiasts. Paul S. Greensboro, NC