PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day Brazos!!

6ballsisall
08-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Happy Birthday Brazos!!!

BRAZOS 205
08-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Thanks Jrandol, I celebrated Saturday night, and I'm still feeling it.

bradamerry
08-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Congrats on one more year.. :)

6ballsisall
08-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Thanks Jrandol, I celebrated Saturday night, and I'm still feeling it.

Cool!! Live it up while the hangovers are weaker!! :rolleyes:

At your ripe young age we outta see some good SS pics. Surely the clubs had something worth shooting pics of this past weekend! :D

BRAZOS 205
08-08-2005, 03:44 PM
My boat has been out of service for the past month. I had to replace all of the undergear (stump). Just picked it up saturday, but I need to change the oil and transmission fluid this weekend and clean her up, since it just sat outside at the dealership waiting to be fixed. I'll try to get some good SS pics soon.

Didn't have the camara handy at the bar, and I was in no condition to keep track of a camara.

Ryan
08-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Stainless Steel running gear? Now that's a good birthday present! I hope that's whet you meant by SS.

Have a good one!

BRAZOS 205
08-08-2005, 04:01 PM
That would be nice, but SS is for SwimSuit Pics.

ski_king
08-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Even Better!!!!

east tx skier
08-08-2005, 04:04 PM
My boat has been out of service for the past month. I had to replace all of the undergear (stump). Just picked it up saturday, but I need to change the oil and transmission fluid this weekend and clean her up, since it just sat outside at the dealership waiting to be fixed. I'll try to get some good SS pics soon.

Didn't have the camara handy at the bar, and I was in no condition to keep track of a camara.

Happy bday, man. Hope they got everything fixed for you right this time.

BRAZOS 205
08-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Happy bday, man. Hope they got everything fixed for you right this time.
Thanks everyone.

Here's the kicker with the boat. I had to take my boat back because it still vibrated heavily after replacing the strut, driveshaft, and paying $90 to rework prop. They didn't water test it before giving it back to me. So, they sent the prop back to the prop shop again to be checked. This time the prop shop says it cannot be fixed. Interesting. The prop obviously didn't go to the prop shop the first time, because It looks exactly like it did when I took the boat into the shop the first time. I destroyed an OJ XMP 4-blade in one month. Gotta love that! Back to the drawing board, I don't know if I want to go with the same prop, or try a different prop. I will have to reread Eastie's Report on the props. I've got the original 13x13 3-blade prop that came with the boat on there now. I lost some top end with the 4 blade XMP 12.5x12. And I'm starting to do barefoot runs now.

6ballsisall
08-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Thanks everyone.

Here's the kicker with the boat. I had to take my boat back because it still vibrated heavily after replacing the strut, driveshaft, and paying $90 to rework prop. They didn't water test it before giving it back to me. So, they sent the prop back to the prop shop again to be checked. This time the prop shop says it cannot be fixed. Interesting. The prop obviously didn't go to the prop shop the first time, because It looks exactly like it did when I took the boat into the shop the first time. I destroyed an OJ XMP 4-blade in one month. Gotta love that! Back to the drawing board, I don't know if I want to go with the same prop, or try a different prop. I will have to reread Eastie's Report on the props. I've got the original 13x13 3-blade prop that came with the boat on there now. I lost some top end with the 4 blade XMP 12.5x12. And I'm starting to do barefoot runs now.

3 simple words my friend:

Acme CNC Prop :headbang:

LakePirate
08-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Happy birthday man.

stevo137
08-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Birthday:
August 8, 1980
First Name:
Travis
Happy B-Day young man!
Keep the sport alive! C-ya...

east tx skier
08-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Thanks everyone.

Did you look into sending the prop to OJ? I was just looking at pictures of my father in law's prop last year. I really mangled it, but they had it better than new with a two day turn around excluding shipping time.