PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for an equalizer here is a deal

swatguy
12-19-2011, 04:56 PM
http://www.bulletlines.com/Krypt-KMA-4200-Wakeboard-EQ-p/4555.htm

Basically a copy of the Wetsounds eq. All the same function and look. While not Wetsounds it's still great deal on great product I would like to pass on. 80 bucks is ridiculous.

rgardjr1
12-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Wow Bulletlines really knows how to knock off a product. I'm not sure I could tell the difference between that one and my WS 420.

swatguy
12-19-2011, 05:57 PM
You ain't kidding. While I may not agree with kens idea of marketing the way he did.........I have had great success with his stuff before the way he went about it was divulged. Basically he took Ws stuff and sent it to china to be copied for half the price.

zamboniman
12-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Funny thing is this ... and even the wetsounds one for that matter are NOT parametric EQ's despite being marketed as such.

They are just plain old graphic style EQ's using knobs instead of sliders. If they were parametric they'd allow selecting the center frequency of each EQ band and possibly even selecting the bandwidth of the EQ filter.

agarabaghi
12-19-2011, 07:28 PM
they also only do 5v max =(

agarabaghi
12-19-2011, 07:30 PM
You ain't kidding. While I may not agree with kens idea of marketing the way he did.........I have had great success with his stuff before the way he went about it was divulged. Basically he took Ws stuff and sent it to china to be copied for half the price.

anyone notice how similar the syn6 is to the arc audio 900.6...

http://www.arcaudio.com/productdescription_pages/amplifiers/barris-series/barris.asp

just saying...

swatguy
12-19-2011, 09:09 PM
I don't know the exact relationship and I am sure I am going to mangle this and Tim(aka Wetsounds 1) will explain it better..........but Wetsounds and arc are sister company's so to speak. Ws just uses a marinized version that is tmarinized to the specs the need to match their speakers.

Essentially same amps

agarabaghi
12-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Yea i have no clue, but coming from the car audio line, i always saw a crazy similarity between arc audio and wetsounds. Not a bad thing, as arc audio amps are amazing, as well as their drivers.

g-mantrix
08-13-2012, 01:25 AM
I just cancelled my order for this and recieved a refund. I ordered in March 2012, and there were ongoing delays fue to quality. I had just been advised they are not proceeding with this unit due to quality problems. Anyone else ordered this and had the same feedback from Bulletlines?

BrooksfamX2
08-13-2012, 01:30 AM
Yep, cancelled and got a refund............

g-mantrix
08-13-2012, 07:37 AM
I must add I was annoyed cos I had to follow up with bulletlines for an update, then I got a reply of the quality issues. I was expecting for the reply to say yeah packaged and on its way:(

BrooksfamX2
08-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Yes, they are not proactive about telling you whats going on.. I found out cuz I sent an email asking......