PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Mastercraft X-10

OHM.Mastercraft
12-13-2011, 04:41 PM
We have a 2003 Mastercraft X-10 for sale. This boat is powered by an 5.7L Indmar Predator @ 310 HP. This boat is equipped with snap on covers, depth guage, 12V, tilt wheel, flip up bolster, battery switch, ski pylon, Perfect Pass, KGB Ballast, wakeboard mirror, and teak platform. It did have a new Clarion sound system and speakers (including 4 tower speakers) installed at the beginning of the 2011 season. This boat has just under 600 hours. We have it priced at $32,995 with the matching tandem axle trailer.

Boat is located at Oak Hill Marina in Arnolds Park, Iowa - Lake Okoboji. Please give us a call today for any questions. Ask for Seth Hellinga in the sales department. You can contact the Marina at (712) 332-2701, or through e-mail - sethhellinga@oakhillmarina.com. E-mail would be the best way as we will be shutting down at the marina for the Holidays.

-V-
12-13-2011, 05:02 PM
is it me or does that price seem a little high?

cwarndahl
12-13-2011, 05:34 PM
about 8 to 10k to high i bought my 01 2 years ago for 18.5. there is one at the dealer in austin for allot less then that

Jerseydave
12-13-2011, 06:55 PM
No board racks? 2003 used those sliding-type board racks....might be hard to find but I think the newer finger-style racks could work with some drilling I think.

02ProstarSammyD
12-14-2011, 10:53 AM
about 8 to 10k to high i bought my 01 2 years ago for 18.5. there is one at the dealer in austin for allot less then that

Dude don't be a donkey. Did he ask for your crappy opinion? That boat is not 10k high imho and if it was 10k cheaper it would be sold in approx 20 minutes atleast in my region. If you can't say something nice.....

OHM.Mastercraft
12-14-2011, 11:12 AM
V / Cwarndahl - As SammyD mentioned you must realize each individual boat market is different. You both must be fortunate to live in a market where you can get a boat like this for a lower price. For our indvidual market we have this boat very competitively priced.

Jerseydave - We do have the board racks for this boat. The previous owner did not like them and didn't feel they were easy to use so he took them off. You are correct, the board racks for this boat are the sliding type.

cwarndahl
12-14-2011, 11:42 AM
sorry guys did not mean to be a jerk, and did not relize that it was a for sale thread that is my bad. if i ever sell im bringing mine up to a diffrent market!

-V-
12-14-2011, 01:57 PM
to caviate on what cwarndahl said, I didn't know that the wages in the Arnolds Park Iowa region were that much higher. I think I might move there since people there get paid more than 99% of the U.S.

sand2snow22
12-14-2011, 06:20 PM
Those board racks are going to be worth more than the boat really soon!

swatguy
12-14-2011, 06:56 PM
If you think its priced to high don't buy it. Its the asking price . It has to do with location and availability. Boats in the Midwest sell at a premium. There are very few to choose from. They are on avg3-7k higher than a westcoast/ fl boat.

Again if you don't like the price don't buy it. Thing looks clean from pics. Didn't know it was for sale..........yea ok he just posted up an add and was looking for opinions. ...... Have a clue before you type. Hope the Op asks them to delete this thread and start it over.

93ProStar205
12-27-2011, 04:04 PM
Price looks competitive to me. Just bought an 04 x10 for right around that amount. OP, x2 on the request to get those previous comments pulled considering they may hamper your efforts to sell.

-V-
12-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Those comments are just that, comments. We are all here to help each other out, not try to become the next Donald Trump, Just sayin.

If that area is priced that high, then so be it. I just hope that people that are looking to buy are educated in what they want and what they can expect to buy. If area is that big of a price difference, then more power to the people that work there.