PDA

View Full Version : How far away can you hear your boat...

agarabaghi
12-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Got bored after the xmas parade and decided to film a bit of the stereo now that it's all hooked up and running better than ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfvtnAvLlKc

BrooksfamX2
12-11-2011, 08:55 PM
:) ...........

pram
12-11-2011, 09:26 PM
I bet your a favorite on the lake

-V-
12-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Nice.................

agarabaghi
12-11-2011, 09:48 PM

Obviously there's a knob for the tower. But ive had requests from several neighbors to turn it up and play certain songs so they could dance in their balcony haha...

flipper
12-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Neighbors must love you

wakescene
12-12-2011, 12:06 AM
You can hear mine a clear 200yards away,,,BUT, I give a lot of courtesy to the houses on the shore. No tower speakers before 10am, nothing after dark, nothing loud in no wake zones, nothing loud when we turn around to pick up a rider.
And abspulutey NO ganster rap or songs that have nasty lyrics. Almost all of our songs are kid friendly mainstream fun party songs. Mostly rock, alternative etc. I don't need or want that reputation!

madcityskier
12-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Thought you wanted to hear my boat, what's all this about radios? If they sound better than your engine, check the exhaust system.

agarabaghi
12-12-2011, 08:49 AM
You can hear mine a clear 200yards away,,,BUT, I give a lot of courtesy to the houses on the shore. No tower speakers before 10am, nothing after dark, nothing loud in no wake zones, nothing loud when we turn around to pick up a rider.
And abspulutey NO ganster rap or songs that have nasty lyrics. Almost all of our songs are kid friendly mainstream fun party songs. Mostly rock, alternative etc. I don't need or want that reputation!

Agreed, theres knob by the drivers seat that turns off the tower speakers. Everyone that drives knows the routine.

-V-
12-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Agreed, theres knob by the drivers seat that turns off the tower speakers. Everyone that drives knows the routine.

you mean you have a seperate knob for the tower speakers? you have a pic?

agarabaghi
12-12-2011, 10:00 AM
... basically im running it off the syn6

Channels 5 /6 are bridged and have the ability to be controlled by a bass knob.

Lemme see if i can find the pic of it...

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6025/imageuup.jpg
I doubt you can see it here, but its on the right side of the dash, blocked by the steering wheels. It just the "bass knob" that hooks up to the amp via the telephone wire. Since channels 5/6 are running the tower, it mutes them when u turn it down. Very convenient.

CantRepeat
12-12-2011, 10:01 AM

And his radio sounds broken.

Tomi
That's what I've been wondering when I read about these sound systems installed on these boats. The way a lake allows noise to carry, playing even low volume music is questionable. At least here you would be considered a true vandal for destroying the peace on the lake and it would be like asking for trouble in form of limitations and legislation. And as usual, the limitations would not only extend to playing music but more likely more severe like banning motorboats or watersports all together. To me, music belongs elsewhere anyways.

agarabaghi
http://www.earmarkcaraudio.com/Xcart/images/D/AL_Rux_knob.jpg
looks like that, but obviously with a wetsound logo lol

agarabaghi
12-12-2011, 10:02 AM
And his radio sounds broken.

care to elaborate? are you referring to the music played?

thatsmrmastercraft
12-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Thought you wanted to hear my boat, what's all this about radios? If they sound better than your engine, check the exhaust system.

...................nice:cool:

Reverend Bob
12-12-2011, 12:32 PM
How would one ever hear someone in distress on the water, or screaming for help over the audio output of an entertainment system for the hearing impaired? I monitor channel 16 while underway, with a keen ear to the sound of the boat, and any vessels in my proximity. I think if one requires a ghetto music soundtrack added to their adventures, it should be in the form of an inner ear electronic implant!

agarabaghi
12-12-2011, 12:34 PM
to each their own.

As for vessels in distress, living on the lake, ive been known to tow in quite a few boats. We are on a lake, not the ocean so we don't monitor channel 16, i dont even think they broadcast on any channel here...

-V-
12-12-2011, 01:31 PM
I like my music, but i also have enough sence to use my eyes and keep a look out. if a boat is just sitting in the middle of the lake, then i ussually go over and help out. as long as you are aware of your surroundings you are good.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-12-2011, 01:33 PM
I like my music, but i also have enough sence to use my eyes and keep a look out. if a boat is just sitting in the middle of the lake, then i ussually go over and help out. as long as you are aware of your surroundings you are good.

C'mon man, this is really just a bikini check, right???:rolleyes:

-V-
12-12-2011, 01:37 PM
yeah, but the excuse when i have my wife in the boat has to be "family friendly"

thatsmrmastercraft
12-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Can't argue with that.

agarabaghi
12-12-2011, 01:50 PM
It's required by law...

snork
12-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Can you hear me now? Loud and Obnoxious. I can somewhat understand the attraction but lets be real and responsible. Thank God for laws against noise pollution and second hand smoke, no one wants either. If I hear noise like that in my serenity theres go'n to be some disorder.
Is that round spastic thingy a defibrillator or is it to remove kidney stones?
Peace

-V-
12-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Can you hear me now? Loud and Obnoxious. I can somewhat understand the attraction but lets be real and responsible. Thank God for laws against noise pollution and second hand smoke, no one wants either. If I hear noise like that in my serenity theres go'n to be some disorder.
Peace

:confused::confused:

agarabaghi
12-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Peace

Please come try to bring some disorder to me and my boat... we will gladly welcome you open arms all.

I think many of you are missing the point of the video. We wanted to see just how loud it was. The only time it is ever turned up near that loud, is when someone is actually riding. Most of the time its much lower as it's rather intolerable on the boat.

It was basically saying, well hey we have 3,000 watts in the boat lets see just how loud it is. Notice the bass tests are on an island where no one lives lol...

pram
12-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Please come try to bring some disorder to me and my boat... we will gladly welcome you open arms all.

I think many of you are missing the point of the video. We wanted to see just how loud it was. The only time it is ever turned up near that loud, is when someone is actually riding. Most of the time its much lower as it's rather intolerable on the boat.

It was basically saying, well hey we have 3,000 watts in the boat lets see just how loud it is. Notice the bass tests are on an island where no one lives lol...

What difference does it make if you are making that much noise whether you are underway or floating?

I like music, but I don't find it necessary to subject other people to my music choices. I have a responsibility to those around me.

agarabaghi
12-12-2011, 07:16 PM
What difference does it make if you are making that much noise whether you are underway or floating?

I like music, but I don't find it necessary to subject other people to my music choices. I have a responsibility to those around me.

The sound gets muffed with the wind from the the boat moving, the angle of the speaker point downwards and the fact that we are not sitting in front of the same location for an extended period of time.

cwarndahl
12-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Cmon guys keep it civil. i have a nice stereo too. not that crazy, i only have the towers on when some on is riding as well. actually the only time it get fairly loud on my boat is when im by myself on a little after work wind down. other wise with people on it usually keeps us from talking. it takes allot of power to get over the wind noise in a boat. by the way watching the video somthing is up with your sub or your amp. it should push in and out evenly and you have a wave to yours usually meaning you have a phase problem or with the poly high excursion surround you dont have enough power to control the speaker properly. it will eventually destroy your voice coil and that doesent look like a cheap 12 either.

Table Rocker
12-12-2011, 07:33 PM
A friend of mine in high school took pride in how loud his stereo was too. You could always hear him coming before you could see him. After he graduated, he decided to join the Army. It was at his physical that he found out he was "hearing impaired" and turned down for the service.

Be careful with what you have. You won't notice your hearing is getting worse until it is too late. When you see an old timer with a hearing aid, remember that they didn't have 3000 watt stereos back then and the guy still lost his hearing somewhere.

(Lecture over)

agarabaghi
12-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Cmon guys keep it civil. i have a nice stereo too. not that crazy, i only have the towers on when some on is riding as well. actually the only time it get fairly loud on my boat is when im by myself on a little after work wind down. other wise with people on it usually keeps us from talking. it takes allot of power to get over the wind noise in a boat. by the way watching the video somthing is up with your sub or your amp. it should push in and out evenly and you have a wave to yours usually meaning you have a phase problem or with the poly high excursion surround you dont have enough power to control the speaker properly. it will eventually destroy your voice coil and that doesent look like a cheap 12 either.

Camera apeture gets all messed up from the vibrations and bass, its actually moving normal in real life, good eye though!

pram
12-12-2011, 11:53 PM
The sound gets muffed with the wind from the the boat moving, the angle of the speaker point downwards and the fact that we are not sitting in front of the same location for an extended period of time.

I can tell you from experience that there is nothing more annoying or rude than having someone pulling a wake boarder with a 4' wave, blasting their stereo because THEY WANT THE RIDER TO BE ABLE TO HEAR IT

And trust me, everyone on the lake can hear it

Do us all a favor and buy yourself some headphones then you can listen to it as loud as you want

http://www.swimoutlet.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=363&Click=1719049&gclid=CKHD5r2R_qwCFQg1hwodp3kOTQ

they make all kinds of waterproof items now

It's no wonder that there are becoming more and more restrictions on public water ways

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 12:04 AM
ill pass.

you know what's more annoying, people like you.

You don't know where I live, you know how we ride, but you lump us "wakeboarders" all in the same category.

You should thank us, we are keeping the manufactures of your favorite flat waked ski boat alive.

And my dad always wonders why I dropped the slalom ski, you novice / intermediate skiers are more arrogant than any of the pro wakeboarders.

If i get a complaint ill hear them out, and if within reason adjust our style of riding.

But then again ive been on these chains of lakes for ... 10yrs and have yet to have a complaint. Whether on my boat, or a friends boats with an equally loud stereo, not a single complaint.

Of course now ive just jynx'd myself.

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 12:07 AM
oh and btw, pram, do you want to buy my 94 205... it's for sale... not tower speakers.

CantRepeat
12-13-2011, 12:30 AM
No pram is not more annoying then that music.

Music sucks balls!

tbh; some one that would subject the rest of the lake to that crap just to show off his 3k audio system is pretty damn vain.

pram
12-13-2011, 12:39 AM
ill pass.

You don't know where I live, you know how we ride, but you lump us "wakeboarders" all in the same category.

You should thank us, we are keeping the manufactures of your favorite flat waked ski boat alive.

And my dad always wonders why I dropped the slalom ski, you novice / intermediate skiers are more arrogant than any of the pro wakeboarders.

If i get a complaint ill hear them out, and if within reason adjust our style of riding.

But then again ive been on these chains of lakes for ... 10yrs and have yet to have a complaint. Whether on my boat, or a friends boats with an equally loud stereo, not a single complaint.

wow, you represent the typical *** with an overloud stereo in his boat to perfection

It is funny how I am the annoying one because I don't want to hear people like you who think that it is their god given right to do what they want, where they want, when they want

I live my life doing my best not to tread on other people while still enjoying what I like

I don't blast my stereo forcing others to listen to it, I don't own the lake

I don't put loud exhaust on my vehicles forcing others to have to stop conversations when I drive past, I don't own the road

Excess noise is no ones friend, and you are an example of excess noise

And as far as lumping, yeah you fit the "WAKE BOARDER CATEGORY" to a tee IMO

I didn't realize that not wanting the above things makes a person arrogant, perhaps I need a lesson in southern hospitality

pram
12-13-2011, 12:40 AM
oh and btw, pram, do you want to buy my 94 205... it's for sale... not tower speakers.

LOL

nope bought myself a sweet 95 - 205

Talk to Bryan though he is still looking for a boat AFAIK

pram
12-13-2011, 12:41 AM
No pram is not more annoying then that music.

Music sucks balls!

tbh; some one that would subject the rest of the lake to that crap just to show off his 3k audio system is pretty damn vain.

It's the loud music and the choice of music

Tomi
12-13-2011, 04:17 AM
I wakeboard even though I am pretty sad sight on the board, but I don't understand why boarding needs music any more than slalom or any other fast sport? Your focus and concentration should be in the act itself. I like the sounds of water and boat. To me the rest would be just redundant noise on the lake. Music I would add later to the video where it indeed can add value for those watching.

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 08:19 AM
wow, you represent the typical *** with an overloud stereo in his boat to perfection

It is funny how I am the annoying one because I don't want to hear people like you who think that it is their god given right to do what they want, where they want, when they want

I live my life doing my best not to tread on other people while still enjoying what I like

I don't put loud exhaust on my vehicles forcing others to have to stop conversations when I drive past, I don't own the road

I didn't realize that not wanting the above things makes a person arrogant, perhaps I need a lesson in southern hospitality

Once again you failing to see the point of the video. The amount of time we spend on the lake verse the amount of time the radio is on at a level near that loud is not proportional. I put on over 400 hours since May. The radio might have been turn on full blast a handful of times.

The annoying part is that you come and judge everything of a 4 minute video that was put together to show how loud the radio can be.

My old man dan fisherman who is always at my dock has never complained to us, and when i was going to film the distance of the speakers I told him what we were doing. He was ok, and actually interested in seeing the speakers in actions.

Oh yea, we also used all 3,000watts to entertain the xmas parade. So once again, come out and ride with us before you assume how we ride and how we listen to our music.

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 08:21 AM
I wakeboard even though I am pretty sad sight on the board, but I don't understand why boarding needs music any more than slalom or any other fast sport? Your focus and concentration should be in the act itself. I like the sounds of water and boat. To me the rest would be just redundant noise on the lake. Music I would add later to the video where it indeed can add value for those watching.

You thinking to much about riding... less focus less concentration and you'll get better ;)

Im only part joking, it seems like if i over think anything on the boat i fall more... wakeboarding is tricky!

blakehardesty
12-13-2011, 09:05 AM
I think its allright. We have the same situation on our lake. There is one kid that is always full blast audio. He has a BU with a stock system so it sounds nothing like yours. Its funny sitting at the local lake watering hole and listen to the conversation when he foats by. Under 35 thinks it sounds good and dont hate on him. The over 35 crowd wants him off the lake. Period.

No offense to the older crowd but they better get used to it or move because the Conservation Officer doesnt give a damn about that kid or his music and he is the only one that counts.

Now I will say his music choice is pretty good. Mostly 80's and 90's rock and roll but you will hear the occational rap song. It would be way worse if it was all rap.

Moral of the story, dont hate on someone with a better stereo than you. If you dont like it, go to a private lake.

BTW, my s & s doesnt even have a stereo. Nothing but engine and water noise for me.

-V-
12-13-2011, 09:40 AM
everyone has their own "zone" in which they are "one with the board/ski and water" it's all about having fun. that's why we all own boats, right? when me and my girls (and by which i mean my 9 & 5 year old girls) they like music, when we are parked in a cove, they like music, and when i am boarding, i like music. There is no profane music coming out of my speakers, and you don't hear a crappy sound. you just hear music, family friendly music. it's either top 40 radio or classic rock. Everyone has thier own idea of a good time. some like music, others like the sound of something else. To each is own.

My point is that we are ALL curtious when it comes to being on the lake. We ALL don't drive by others with our stereo blarring. so you cannot put everyone in that same category. If you don't like listening to a bunch of boats pulling boards listening to music, then why are you by them anyways?

just my :twocents:

scott023
12-13-2011, 10:42 AM

Seems like an ignorant thing to say Paul. Don't put yourself into the same catergory as others buy lumping people together based on what their recreational activities are.

You know, some have simliar negative lumping tendancies towards those that ride their sleds on unbroken mountain sides, as they believe they are the cause of many avalanches. Just sayin.:D

Hoosier Bob
12-13-2011, 10:55 AM
They were complaining, you just could not hear them over the music! :Dill pass.

scott023
12-13-2011, 10:59 AM
They were complaining, you just could not hear them over the music! :D

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

Apparently I wasn't the only one that thought that. :D

Hoosier Bob
12-13-2011, 11:01 AM
My feelings have neen here for awhile. All in good fun though.;)

http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=18300

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 11:24 AM
lol that thread was pretty hilarious.

Hey, i grew up slalom skiing, and my dad ran the ski school in Iran. Ive got respect for boaters to the point where i will wait for their runs to finish. Now of course if they continue to pull skier after skier and dont let us ride, then I will be sure to share the line with them.

Bob B
12-13-2011, 11:38 AM
We have a regulation on our lake:
1.Noise: All boats shall meet state requirements on maximum noise level. No vessel shall emit a sound at a level exceeding eighty-five (85) decibels on an A-weighted scale when measured from a distance of fifty (50) or more feet from the watercraft. No person shall operate a watercraft on the lake which does not vent exhaust below the waterline as measured when the boat is at rest. All boat radios must adhere to the maximum noise levels mentioned above.

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 11:45 AM
We don't

http://www.wppd.org/ops/lakes.htm

psychobilly
12-13-2011, 12:26 PM
I hear mine all around the werld, no matter where I am. When I want to hear my girl I just log on to BAWS site and turn the speakers up on my computer, FYI Bose head phones ROCK when you hear that MC crank up!!!!!!

I hope yawl wernt talking about loud music.... LMAO I hate seeing/hearing those loud music playing thugs on the lake. None of them are ever playing the best two types of music in the werld, yep, kuntree and western!!!! LMAO PB stirs the pot..... Hehehe

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 12:30 PM
We played Red Solo cup for the per request by the people on the dock ...

psychobilly
12-13-2011, 12:44 PM
We played Red Solo cup for the per request by the people on the dock ...

Proceed to party!!!!

-V-
12-13-2011, 12:46 PM
its all about having fun and being curtious. period.

pram
12-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Actually, what started the judging was the title of the thread

How far away can you hear your boat...

As someone who is constantly bombarded by people with loud stereos from wake board boats while on the lake, that opening statement is typical to me of the mentality of most boarders

You stated that you only turn it up when someone is riding, to me it doesn't matter if you are riding or sitting, I do not want to be subjected to your music.

Would you afford someone else the same position on them playing their music loudly if it was of the non-family friendly variety? Do they not have the same rights as you to listen to music while riding?

People have sadly forgotten that with rights comes responsibilities. I have the responsibility to live my life to minimize overstepping other peoples rights.

And to me, forcing someone to listen to my music choice not only shows lack of responsibility on my part but also steps on their rights to not have to listen to it.

Everyone is out there to enjoy themselves for the day, we have a substantial amount of time and money invested to be able to do so.

-V-
12-13-2011, 12:58 PM
..............this thread has now become a whole nother subject.

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 12:59 PM

As someone who is constantly bombarded by people with loud stereos from wake board boats while on the lake, that opening statement is typical to me of the mentality of most boarders

You stated that you only turn it up when someone is riding, to me it doesn't matter if you are riding or sitting, I do not want to be subjected to your music.

Would you afford someone else the same position on them playing their music loudly if it was of the non-family friendly variety? Do they not have the same rights as you to listen to music while riding?

People have sadly forgotten that with rights comes responsibilities. I have the responsibility to live my life to minimize overstepping other peoples rights.

And to me, forcing someone to listen to my music choice not only shows lack of responsibility on my part but also steps on their rights to not have to listen to it.

Everyone is out there to enjoy themselves for the day, we have a substantial amount of time and money invested to be able to do so.

If i buy you a set for wetsounds will you put them on your boat and stop complaining ? =P

pram
12-13-2011, 01:03 PM
lol

if you turn your stereo down and get all others to do the same you will never hear another word from me again, well unless you wanna go for a ski and have a beer from my cooler and bs for a while

I'll have the music on, you'll be able to hear it and still carry on a conversation at the same time :)

pram
12-13-2011, 01:04 PM
..............this thread has now become a whole nother subject.

maybe we can have some 30 second posts in this thread

CantRepeat
12-13-2011, 01:34 PM

Pram, I think I love. :D

-V-
12-13-2011, 01:35 PM

not sure how to take that.......

EarmarkMarine
12-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Lets put this in perspective a little. The recording equipment isn't going to come close to capturing the full dynamic range up close. On the other hand the recording device increases the gain and increases the compression with distance as the sound source is farther away. So the whole recording thing is by no means a representation of what you would hear in person. Try it again with someone talking loudly right next to the mic and see how that impacts the stereo sound at a distance. That would be far more authentic.
Now sound travels forever on a quiet lake at night when the water is glass. You can hear the details of a conversation out on the lake for a great distance. On a choppy day the turbulance and the numerous boat exhausts plus with the waves defracting the sound, a loud stereo gets lost to a great degree. So as much as I hate to be a buzz kill, it just isn't as big of a deal as the video suggests.

David
Earmark Marine

psychobilly
12-13-2011, 02:04 PM
its all about having fun and being curtious. period.

I agree on this one. It's great if your music is loud and clear. What *** is when you and your family is taking a break and listing to your own music and some other guy comes by and drowns your music out and the kids hear some vulgur crap.

curtious and respect for others on the water, kinda like lake lice.....

1redTA
12-13-2011, 02:29 PM
I bet if you played a different genre of music the video would have been better recieved. Some examples: AC/DC-> Hells Bells, Highway to Hell, Beastie Boys->Paul Revere, Lowrider, Metallica -> One, A Perfect Circle-> Judith

Nice boat and system

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 02:46 PM
lol

if you turn your stereo down and get all others to do the same you will never hear another word from me again, well unless you wanna go for a ski and have a beer from my cooler and bs for a while

I'll have the music on, you'll be able to hear it and still carry on a conversation at the same time :)

Can I wakeboard or will you lecture me on that too =D

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Lets put this in perspective a little. The recording equipment isn't going to come close to capturing the full dynamic range up close. On the other hand the recording device increases the gain and increases the compression with distance as the sound source is farther away. So the whole recording thing is by no means a representation of what you would hear in person. Try it again with someone talking loudly right next to the mic and see how that impacts the stereo sound at a distance. That would be far more authentic.
Now sound travels forever on a quiet lake at night when the water is glass. You can hear the details of a conversation out on the lake for a great distance. On a choppy day the turbulance and the numerous boat exhausts plus with the waves defracting the sound, a loud stereo gets lost to a great degree. So as much as I hate to be a buzz kill, it just isn't as big of a deal as the video suggests.

David
Earmark Marine

Shhhhhh your spoiling everything.

But, it was windy and it wasn't calm.

rgardjr1
12-13-2011, 03:12 PM
I might be able to keep up with you from the tower ...

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Very nice, what amps are you running to power those bad boys...

rgardjr1
12-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Very nice, what amps are you running to power those bad boys...

I've got an older 4 channel Sound Stream TRA960.4 that does a good job. I just haven't been able to justify buying a couple of Arc KS300.2 to match the Arc KS 900.6 that run the JL inboats and the sub. Still running the stock sub and it's not good at all.

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Loved those sound stream amps. That is one huge amp though haha...

What boat is that?

I have a couple higher end subs as well as the dimensions for the bow filler box if you are interested.

bobx1
12-13-2011, 04:16 PM

Winter is coming earlier on this site........

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 04:50 PM
what is winter, im still riding =D

rgardjr1
12-13-2011, 05:21 PM
What boat is that?

It's a 2006 Maristar 200 SS-has the X package on it so for all purposes it's an X-2. I started to mock up a box for the bow a couple of winters ago, but I never finished building it. I may have to try and get it going for this summer. My cousin still has two brand new Kicker Solo 10"s that have been sitting for a couple of years that were supposed to go into his 2004 PS 205V-I'm sure I could borrow one of those and he wouldn't even notice.

Hoosier Bob
12-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Sounds fair enough. Play some Cake if you see me out skiing.:Dlol that thread was pretty hilarious.

Hey, i grew up slalom skiing, and my dad ran the ski school in Iran. Ive got respect for boaters to the point where i will wait for their runs to finish. Now of course if they continue to pull skier after skier and dont let us ride, then I will be sure to share the line with them.

agarabaghi
12-13-2011, 05:47 PM
pickle nose x2?

pram
12-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Can I wakeboard or will you lecture me on that too =D

you can board if you want, although I have no tower, pylon or fat sacs

so it's pretty flat out back

rgardjr1
12-13-2011, 06:03 PM
pickle nose x2?

Yes 2006 was the first year of the picklefork bow.

strad
12-06-2013, 05:07 PM

Yesss!! Always a good thing when you look through the muffler and you can see light out the other end! Love the sound of my s and s.

scott023
12-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Yesss!! Always a good thing when you look through the muffler and you can see light out the other end! Love the sound of my s and s.

What's with this dude resurrecting two year old threads???:confused:

strad
12-12-2013, 10:34 PM

Blame it on the mobile software lol. For some reason it's bringing up threads as recent that are not recent. It's happened twice now :-(.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Blame it on the mobile software lol. For some reason it's bringing up threads as recent that are not recent. It's happened twice now :-(.

Are you using Tapatalk?

scott023
12-12-2013, 11:56 PM

I think its you're softwear. Doesn't seem to be an issue with anyone else...8p

thatsmrmastercraft
12-12-2013, 11:58 PM
I think its you're softwear. Doesn't seem to be an issue with anyone else...8p

I seem to remember that there is a setting for setting new posts/threads to the top.....

scott023
12-13-2013, 12:02 AM
I seem to remember that there is a setting for setting new posts/threads to the top.....

I've never really looked. Seems simple enough to see where the new posts are.

gliff
12-13-2013, 05:58 AM
Thanks for your sharing! That is interesting!

strad
12-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Are you using Tapatalk?

Yes I am.

clrussell
12-13-2013, 11:50 AM
Strad are you clicking picks or unread? I clicked on picks for the first time yesterday and it pulled up all kinda of old threads.

CC2MC
12-13-2013, 12:51 PM
If i buy you a set for wetsounds will you put them on your boat and stop complaining ? =P

I will!!!

agarabaghi
12-20-2013, 07:41 PM
Hey my old thread! Might as well update it!

Upgraded to:
2x WetSound SYN 6
1x Pro 485
2x Rev8s
1x Wetsound XS12
1x Wetsound Enloused 10" w/ built in 500w amp

https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/734856_699779279880_134243370_n.jpg

Conclusion:
http://imageshack.com/a/img594/8214/2xr5.jpg
Makes em dance =D

thatsmrmastercraft
12-20-2013, 08:08 PM

Upgraded to:
2x WetSound SYN 6
1x Pro 485
2x Rev8s
1x Wetsound XS12

https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/734856_699779279880_134243370_n.jpg

Conclusion:
Makes em dance =D

I think I need some of that for my boat!

Tristarboarder
12-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Nice "pic"! Just curious, as I am building my system up this winter; how did you utilize your Syn 6's to power everything? As in, what rms to what?

Aric'sX15
12-21-2013, 01:53 AM

Upgraded to:
2x WetSound SYN 6
1x Pro 485
2x Rev8s
1x Wetsound XS12

Conclusion:
Makes em dance =D

What size sac do you have in the bow?

scott023
12-21-2013, 02:26 AM
I think I need some of that for my boat!

:uglyhamme

skitilldark
12-21-2013, 11:20 AM

Two year old threads are FUN to resurrect. Especially from the "for sale" section...

scott023
12-21-2013, 12:23 PM
Two year old threads are FUN to resurrect. Especially from the "for sale" section...

That's been happening too. Lol

BNIROOSTER
01-21-2014, 12:14 PM
ill pass.

....concur!! most lakes aren't considered "on golden pond"

BNIROOSTER
01-21-2014, 12:19 PM

me too!

soacj
01-21-2014, 01:31 PM
me too!

Needs more LED's:D

BNIROOSTER
01-21-2014, 03:45 PM
Needs more LED's:D

works well for when you get caught boarding at dusk