PDA

View Full Version : Great article on high school ski team

Leroy
08-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Did anyone else catch the article in the June WSM talking about a ski program at a high school, sponsored by Bay Area Watersports and with a nice looking MasterCraft loaded with bunch of high school kids! Way to go Jim!

I had read earlier, but missed part about BAW sponsorship until I re-read recently!

6ballsisall
08-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Yeah I saw that. Talk about a good marketing effort for Baws. I'd think that would be a lot of good sales opportunity for Jim. Better yet, it's great to see a dealer go and support the growth of the sport.

Kudos Jim!! :wavey:

Jim@BAWS
08-07-2005, 11:43 AM
We (BAWS) offered alot of guidance and a search of a descent boat (MASTERCRAFT of course) I have a PDF of the article. I will try and post it here.

Thanks

Jim@BAWS

milkmania
08-07-2005, 10:40 PM
very inspiring Jim:headbang:

here's an idea:confused:
why don't you see if you can add that link to your profile in the signature (ie my signature)....it'd be some good exposure

Leroy
08-07-2005, 11:03 PM
I just think things like this are fun, necessary, and missing in almost every school now!

Would be a fun summer school class even up north!

milkmania
08-07-2005, 11:21 PM
we just this year got a new Superindendent at our high school after the very conservative "ol' man" retired after 23 years.

I graduated high school with our new super.... I've forwarded Jim's thread about High School Ski Clubs:woohoo: