PDA

View Full Version : Now Hiring, Mechanic!

erkoehler
11-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Lauderdale Lakes of Chicago is looking to hire a full time mechanic for our service department. Previous experience is required, and we will make additional training available this winter. Email your resume to Eric@lauderdalelakesmarina.com

We will be sending tech's to Indmar, PCM, Mercury, and Yamaha training this winter so apply soon to get on board for all available classes!

Lauderdale Lakes Chicago (815)788-1111

mikeg205
11-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Oh I so would love to apply....and beg for training...work for free...for awhile...My Computer Science undergrad and M.B.A are just a bit boring... :D

Love working on the boats and can't even imagine how fun it would be if there were lot's o' tools...

Duane D
11-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Lauderdale Lakes of Chicago is looking to hire a full time mechanic for our service department. Previous experience is required, and we will make additional training available this winter. Email your resume to Eric@lauderdalelakesmarina.com

We will be sending tech's to Indmar, PCM, Mercury, and Yamaha training this winter so apply soon to get on board for all available classes!

Lauderdale Lakes Chicago (815)788-1111

What, no Ilmor training?!? That's a deal breaker for sure!!!:D :wink:

tommcat
11-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Oh I so would love to apply....and beg for training...work for free...for awhile...My Computer Science undergrad and M.B.A are just a bit boring... :D

Love working on the boats and can't even imagine how fun it would be if there were lot's o' tools...

unless boat dealerships are different than car dealerships, lots'o tools costs you lots'o money. they dont provide you with anything

mikeg205
11-22-2011, 11:21 PM
unless boat dealerships are different than car dealerships, lots'o tools costs you lots'o money. they dont provide you with anything

oh then fuh get about it...lol