PDA

View Full Version : Chirstmas Gift Idea Thread

BWB-745-
11-21-2011, 12:18 PM
I am absolutely terrible at picking out Christmas gifts for my family so I thought this would be a good idea to bounce ideas off one another.

Any kind of gifts, secret Santa, office parties, ect...

scott023
11-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Victoria Secret for the wife. The gift that keeps giving.:D

mikeg205
11-21-2011, 05:48 PM
from my wife to me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jNbnn9NwTo&feature=share for my prostar:D

SkiDog
11-21-2011, 05:58 PM
i'm wanting a gopro video camera!:rolleyes:

tex
11-22-2011, 08:47 AM
$$$ to replace my Sky Ski!

DemolitionMan
11-22-2011, 08:56 AM

You will like that.

Willski
11-22-2011, 09:38 AM
I think our kids are getting nanos for Christmas as their main gift. They are 8 and 10, and they are always borrowing my ipod to listen to music. I think they'll be excited. The wife and I don't buy for each other anymore officially....Each of us just goes with the kids to pick out something small for the other one.

jstewart319
11-22-2011, 10:29 AM
The wife and I are doing something different this year we are only spending $205 on each other and the only rules are that we buy 1-$100 gift 1-$50 gift 1-$25 gift 2-$10 gifts 1-$5 gift and 5-$1 gifts before taxes. Should be fun and interesting to shop and see when we come up with for the cheaper gifts.

shepherd
11-22-2011, 10:47 AM
My wife needs a new big screen TV! ;)

BWB-745-
11-22-2011, 10:53 AM
The wife and I are doing something different this year we are only spending $205 on each other and the only rules are that we buy 1-$100 gift 1-$50 gift 1-$25 gift 2-$10 gifts 1-$5 gift and 5-$1 gifts before taxes. Should be fun and interesting to shop and see when we come up with for the cheaper gifts.

Ha, thats a pretty cool idea.

GT500 MC
11-22-2011, 10:54 AM

Sounds interesting...but I have to ask, why the $205?? At first I thought maybe that was the boat you had but looks like you have an x25.

2RLAKE
11-22-2011, 11:16 AM
how about a new Polaris Ranger?

pram
11-22-2011, 12:20 PM

Eddy, have a look at the contour camera as well

it is a sleeker design than the go pro and less likely to be knocked off whatever it is attached to

http://helmetcameracentral.com/

jstewart319
11-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Sounds interesting...but I have to ask, why the $205?? At first I thought maybe that was the boat you had but looks like you have an x25.

At first it was just $200 but the wife wanted to do some stocking stuffers so we added the 5 $1 gifts. Happy wife happy life.

Now I just need to figure out what to get I might try and think of a theme and buy gifts accordingly. Any ideas?

Fast50dad
11-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Last year for the cousins, aunts, uncles, etc we did "as seen on TV" gifts only under $30. Some funny stuff out there, I'm sure everyone is thinking a shake weight this year.

Kyle
11-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Dear Santa,

I don't want any tangible items for Christmas this year. No new boat or new to me boat, no new truck, no new clothes or jewelry, no new hats, no ski equipment, no video games or computers, no big screen tv's or surround sound, no vacation trip, I want nothing like that.

All I want is one of two things. Either one will work.

Gift#1) I would like a new beautiful girlfriend who is understanding and doesn't freak out and have to control everything like my ex-girl friend did. She must be very sexy and love the outdoors. She must be able to give and take instead of always take. She must be able to apologize and admit her faults instead of finding ways to spin or manipulate the situation to justify why it's someone else's fault but hers. She must be a level headed individual and understand that life is not perfect and the past needs to stay in the past instead of bringing up the past in every argument or disagreement or bringing up some exagerated petty bs that happened 1 or 2 years ago. Must have a very hot body too. If I was so lucky as to get this gift I would treat her right.

Gift#2) I would like a multi million dollar winning lottery ticket. If I was to get this gift, I would donate time and money to charity's helping children in need. I would buy a nice house and maybe a boat but I would spend this gift wisely to help others. I may even consider starting a horse rescue program and also incorporate a horseback rehab for disabled people. I would run the business side of the organization and let the theropists run the medical side of the business. This would be a gift that could keep giving.

I would be very happy with either gift. I hope you have me on your very nice list this year.

blakehardesty
11-23-2011, 08:22 AM
Dear Santa,

I don't want any tangible items for Christmas this year. No new boat or new to me boat, no new truck, no new clothes or jewelry, no new hats, no ski equipment, no video games or computers, no big screen tv's or surround sound, no vacation trip, I want nothing like that.

Gift#1) I would like a new beautiful girlfriend who is understanding and doesn't freak out and have to control everything like my ex-girl friend did. She must be very sexy and love the outdoors. She must be able to give and take instead of always take. She must be able to apologize and admit her faults instead of finding ways to spin or manipulate the situation to justify why it's someone else's fault but hers. She must be a level headed individual and understand that life is not perfect and the past needs to stay in the past instead of bringing up the past in every argument or disagreement or bringing up some exagerated petty bs that happened 1 or 2 years ago. Must have a very hot body too. If I was so lucky as to get this gift I would treat her right.

Gift#2) I would like a multi million dollar winning lottery ticket. If I was to get this gift, I would donate time and money to charity's helping children in need. I would buy a nice house and maybe a boat but I would spend this gift wisely to help others. I may even consider starting a horse rescue program and also incorporate a horseback rehab for disabled people. I would run the business side of the organization and let the theropists run the medical side of the business. This would be a gift that could keep giving.

I would be very happy with either gift. I hope you have me on your very nice list this year.

At least you are not asking for much. Seems dooable:D

Hammer
11-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Dear Santa,

I would guess Gift #1 is out. This type of girl just does not exist! #2 would have a much better chance of happening.

bobx1
11-23-2011, 02:50 PM
I would guess Gift #1 is out. This type of girl just does not exist! ......

You just have not looked hard enough.

http://www.amazon.com/Jenna-Holes-Blow-Up-Doll/dp/B00162YWGE

tex
11-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Did I mention $$$ for a new sky ski and Kyle, good luck!

SkiDog
11-24-2011, 11:14 AM
Eddy, have a look at the contour camera as well

it is a sleeker design than the go pro and less likely to be knocked off whatever it is attached to

http://helmetcameracentral.com/

Thanks Paul, I will!

CantRepeat
11-24-2011, 11:29 AM
$3600 for boob upgrade and trip to Vegas. She ask and I wrote the checks! :D

SkiDog
11-24-2011, 11:42 AM
$3600 for boob upgrade and trip to Vegas. She ask and I wrote the checks! :D

Tim you da man! See you next year at the Ga. Flyin for sure!:D

JohnnyB
11-24-2011, 11:45 AM
You just have not looked hard enough.

http://www.amazon.com/Jenna-Holes-Blow-Up-Doll/dp/B00162YWGE

The "2 new and USED from 19.99" is a bit disturbing

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

Kyle
11-24-2011, 01:00 PM

If I get gift #2 I'll have a new sky ski sent to you!!!

h2oskifreak
12-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Here is a stocking stuffer for the wife (and you). Can get it on Amazon. It is massage oil and it is the best stuff ever! Called Booty Parlor, Don't Stop massage oil. Smell is the best, not sweet, a little "oaky". I have told my buddies and when they bought it for their wives, they always order another 2/3 so they have it on hand. I can promise you WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED with this purchase. I think it was 22.00, or 25.00, but a bargain at 3x the price. Get the 8.1 oz., not the 2.3 oz. bottle. You can thank me later.

scott023
12-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Here is a stocking stuffer for the wife (and you). Can get it on Amazon. It is massage oil and it is the best stuff ever! Called Booty Parlor, Don't Stop massage oil. Smell is the best, not sweet, a little "oaky". I have told my buddies and when they bought it for their wives, they always order another 2/3 so they have it on hand. I can promise you WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED with this purchase. I think it was 22.00, or 25.00, but a bargain at 3x the price. Get the 8.1 oz., not the 2.3 oz. bottle. You can thank me later.

I'm liking the idea... but on the site it is a 9.7oz bottle, priced at $74.99??

h2oskifreak
12-11-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm liking the idea... but on the site it is a 9.7oz bottle, priced at $74.99??

Hmm., I just looked at my stockpile in the drawer and you are right it is 9.7 oz., but don't pay $75.00. They run from $22-29.00 depending on where you find it. Search it out though. I just bought 20 min. ago on Amazon and it said (9 left) and it was not $75.00?

scott023
12-11-2013, 10:10 AM
Hmm., I just looked at my stockpile in the drawer and you are right it is 9.7 oz., but don't pay $75.00. They run from $22-29.00 depending on where you find it. Search it out though. I just bought 20 min. ago on Amazon and it said (9 left) and it was not $75.00?

I'm on it. Thanks. :D

Double D
12-11-2013, 10:12 AM
This??
http://www.amazon.com/Don%2527t-Stop-Sensual-Massage-8-4/dp/B007C50FY2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1386774672&sr=8-4&keywords=Booty+Parlor%2C+Don%27t+Stop+massage+oil

scott023
12-11-2013, 10:13 AM
This??
http://www.amazon.com/Don%2527t-Stop-Sensual-Massage-8-4/dp/B007C50FY2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1386774672&sr=8-4&keywords=Booty+Parlor%2C+Don%27t+Stop+massage+oil

That's a smaller bottle, but the same stuff.

Double D
12-11-2013, 10:13 AM
8.4 to 9.7, not that much smaller.. Thanks for the tip!

Actually I dont see the 9.7 on my search!

h2oskifreak
12-11-2013, 10:18 AM
They must have done what all the rest of the world is doing, same price, smaller amount. Agreed, not that much smaller but do buy the bigger one the smaller one is not big enough and you will end up buying another larger one shortly. It lasts pretty well, as it goes a long ways, but the smaller one is just a tease to end up selling the larger one.

h2oskifreak
12-11-2013, 10:20 AM
This??

Yes, that the stuff. Just the smell after you have used it once will get her going.

Double D
12-11-2013, 10:21 AM
^^ Per your recommendation, and since you have a 94 MC like me, I bought two.

scott023
12-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Yes, that the stuff. Just the smell after you have used it once will get her going.

I'm not sure I get what you're saying... ;):D:D:D

scott023
12-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Here's the 9.7oz bottle.

http://www.amazon.com/Booty-Parlor-9-7-Ounce-Dont-Massage/dp/B000MUWQR8/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1386775750&sr=1-2&keywords=Don%27t+stop+massage+oil

h2oskifreak
12-11-2013, 10:31 AM

Good plan. I would have as well, but had a full big one in the drawer. I like to keep 2 around, you never know when it may not be found again.

I got my 94' 2 years ago and she is flawless, both in performance and skiing. On the "DD" front, I have to share this story. I bought a toy race car set for a buddy of mine's 2 boys in Denver. When I received them, I thought I would include batteries (nothing worse than a new toy w/o power). In large letters on the box, it says "Requires 2 DD batteries". I google'd and there is no such thing. I bet somebody in the art dept. had a good laugh they got that to appear on the box? Either that or China and they don't know better in English? I thought it was pretty funny though.

h2oskifreak
12-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Trying to find a stoking stuffer for me. Does anybody know if Gordon Rathburn is doing a "Ski Paradise" calendar for 2014? I didn't see it on Overton's where I have gotten them for years (3-6 years ago running). Then, I made my own but running out of cool skiing photos of me and family. I went to his site as his mom was in charge of them for years and see no mention there either. Knowledge, anyone?

Traxx822
12-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Didn't read the thread. Sorry for my laziness. But all of you need to order one of these for your wives or significant other.

http://www.diamondcandles.com/

It's the hot item for this year. All the girls will love you for it. :cool:

Get the Ring Candle. That's the one she wants. Don't even look at the other ones. Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

thatsmrmastercraft
12-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Didn't read the thread. Sorry for my laziness. But all of you need to order one of these for your wives or significant other.

http://www.diamondcandles.com/

It's the hot item for this year. All the girls will love you for it. :cool:

Get the Ring Candle. That's the one she wants. Don't even look at the other ones. Lol

Yikes! Ring candle??? She isn't that significant!!! What are you trying to do to me?:rant:

mikeg205
12-11-2013, 11:34 AM

funny - ;)

Traxx822
12-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Yikes! Ring candle??? She isn't that significant!!! What are you trying to do to me?:rant:

If she gets the good ring it doesn't mean you are engaged. ;)

Ski-me
12-11-2013, 12:23 PM

Umm...yea. Only because of the 94 MC, I have now just purchased it for my wife as well. Thanks! :D

thatsmrmastercraft
12-11-2013, 12:43 PM
If she gets the good ring it doesn't mean you are engaged. ;)

Yeah, you tell her that...........

thatsmrmastercraft
12-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Mastercraft just put this on their Facebook page.

http://www.mastercraftlifestyle.com/accessories/mastercraft-prostar-limited-edition-christmas-ornament.html

Rockman
12-11-2013, 01:17 PM
'94 190 in the garage so order placed just now on Amazon. :D

Double D
12-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Umm...yea. Only because of the 94 MC, I have now just purchased it for my wife as well. Thanks! :D

'94 190 in the garage so order placed just now on Amazon. :D

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:toast:

Double D
12-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Mastercraft just put this on their Facebook page.

http://www.mastercraftlifestyle.com/accessories/mastercraft-prostar-limited-edition-christmas-ornament.html

Looks like that shirt logo that someone was trying to produce. May have to consider that purchase.. Not sure how it would look on my Star Trek tree.... :rolleyes:

TayMC197
12-11-2013, 02:56 PM

Just ride mine!!!

TayMC197
12-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Parents got my neice and nephew this as one of their presents... spoiled but really cool.. kind of jealous. The Rzr 170

Girlfriend wants victoria secret stuff, boobs, and a roomba... Lucky if she gets one of those.

h2oskifreak
12-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Parents got my neice and nephew this as one of their presents... spoiled but really cool.. kind of jealous. The Rzr 170

Girlfriend wants victoria secret stuff, boobs, and a roomba... Lucky if she gets one of those.

"Lucy if she gets one of those". If you get her "boobs", I would recommend two.

h2oskifreak
12-11-2013, 03:02 PM

"lucy"= Lucky

scott023
12-11-2013, 03:16 PM

:uglyhamme

TayMC197
12-11-2013, 03:29 PM

Good advice.. Lol

Cloaked
12-11-2013, 04:28 PM
I am absolutely terrible at picking out Christmas gifts for my family so I thought this would be a good idea to bounce ideas off one another.

Any kind of gifts, secret Santa, office parties, ect...
Christ was born... should be enough.....