PDA

View Full Version : Sundeck for 205v

f308gt
11-15-2011, 09:42 AM
I have a damaged sundeck / engine cover for my 205v Any ideas where to get a replacement aluminum base for this cover? Is it possible to convert this area to the newer 3 piece cover??

atlfootr
11-15-2011, 10:15 AM
Call the number posted below!

BrianT
11-16-2011, 01:47 AM
I have a damaged sundeck / engine cover for my 205v Any ideas where to get a replacement aluminum base for this cover? Is it possible to convert this area to the newer 3 piece cover??

Good question, I'd like to maybe convert mine as well.

Gondi7
02-21-2012, 06:39 PM

My brother fell through ours as he was walking across it. I'm also trying to figure out how to replace or convert as it split down the middle. MC customer service told me they don't make the piece anymore and it isn't possible to convert to a 3 piece. I'm thinking about having a piece of marine plywood cut to replace, but that may be to heavy.

Anyone have any thoughts suggestions? I'm stuck.

sheckski
02-26-2012, 07:02 PM
I am in the process of converting my one piece to a three piece at viper custom in Tn. http://vipercustoms.com/ . They have some pics of a 205 v conversion on their facebook page