Is he serious? :confused:

Adios Jesse. Vaya con dios. :cool:

TOO-TALL
11-07-2011, 12:50 PM
What happened to him???

DemolitionMan
11-07-2011, 12:57 PM
What happened to him???

I was wondering the same thing. He needs to lose the ponytail.

aquaman
11-07-2011, 01:01 PM
I was wondering the same thing. He needs to lose the ponytail.

Delayed effects of steroid use? :rolleyes:

Lars
11-07-2011, 01:22 PM
There's my former gov! Jesse "The Body" Ventura!

DemolitionMan
11-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Maybe Hulk Hogan should run for governor of Florida.:D

snork
11-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Maybe Hulk Hogan should run for governor of Florida.:D

Probably have a better chance in California

skibrain
11-08-2011, 08:14 AM
Trying to score a few sound bites for his failing TV show.

Hey CP, the credibility of your presidential ticket would increase increase 500% if you drop the blowhard narcissist from MN.

Jorski
11-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Clearly, he has had too many "bumps" to the head...he's nutso.

Kyle
11-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Why does he want to go to court in the first place?

I'm not up on current events sorry.

shepherd
11-08-2011, 12:13 PM
I think he wanted the court to rule that the government was violating his constitutional 4th amendment rights by requiring him to submit to searches before boarding commercial airlines. I think he's missing the point though, like a lot of other people.

Maybe he'll find more freedom in Mexico.

aquaman
11-08-2011, 12:49 PM
I think he wanted the court to rule that the government was violating his constitutional 4th amendment rights by requiring him to submit to searches before boarding commercial airlines. I think he's missing the point though, like a lot of other people.

Maybe he'll find more freedom in Mexico.

true, alot of people think they have a Right to fly.

they do have the right to UN-warranted searchs....but not IF they want to fly. :confused:

JimN
11-08-2011, 01:52 PM
I don't think there's a reason to lose his patriotism for the country, but I have no respect for the people in office or on the bench when they hide behind executive privilege when they don't want to face charges, scrutiny or implement something that is supposed to use a particular process. A government should not help one or a few corporations and not that industry as a whole. Showing favoritism toward a few sets a very dangerous precedent and when those who have been helped financially fail, every taxpayer loses. Solyndra cost us over $500M and it's gone. Now, it will cost more because of the unemployment claims, lost tax revenue, losses to the local economy and a chance to compete with foreign manufacturers of solar equipment.

Obama and his clan railing on cronyism is pure hypocricy. They clearly think they have a free hand in their dealings with industry and that, as I wrote before, is very dangerous. He couldn't negotiate with Iraq, so we're leaving. I can't wait to see what kind of hellhole that region turns into and how fast Iran and/or Syria attack.

captain planet
11-09-2011, 06:41 AM
Why does he want to go to court in the first place?

I'm not up on current events sorry.

Jesse Ventura has had a hip replacement, so the titanium in his hip sets off the metal detector every time he walks through it. He was looking to not be searched every time he flies based on this and the fact he was a Navy SEAL, former governor, and his 4th Amendment rights. The federal court wouldn't hear his case, hence his disgust with the government. Like he says, if the federal court doesn't have jurisdiction over a 4th amendment case, who does?

captain planet
11-09-2011, 06:51 AM
Trying to score a few sound bites for his failing TV show.

Hey CP, the credibility of your presidential ticket would increase increase 500% if you drop the blowhard narcissist from MN.

My call for Ron Paul for president couldn't be more authentic. My call for Jesse Ventura as vice president is more idealistic. Although both men have a similar message with respect to freedom and what is right and what is wrong with government, they definitely DON'T have a similar delivery. As for your call to add credibility to my ticket, I would say to you read Jesse Venturas book, Don't Start The Revolution Without Me, to see where he stands on government. Jesse is a little abrasive in his delivery of his message at times, but I would stand behind his principles and morals as a leader more than anyone else running for office currently........except Ron Paul of coarse!

captain planet
11-09-2011, 06:55 AM
I don't think there's a reason to lose his patriotism for the country, but I have no respect for the people in office or on the bench when they hide behind executive privilege when they don't want to face charges, scrutiny or implement something that is supposed to use a particular process. A government should not help one or a few corporations and not that industry as a whole. Showing favoritism toward a few sets a very dangerous precedent and when those who have been helped financially fail, every taxpayer loses. Solyndra cost us over $500M and it's gone. Now, it will cost more because of the unemployment claims, lost tax revenue, losses to the local economy and a chance to compete with foreign manufacturers of solar equipment.

Obama and his clan railing on cronyism is pure hypocricy. They clearly think they have a free hand in their dealings with industry and that, as I wrote before, is very dangerous. He couldn't negotiate with Iraq, so we're leaving. I can't wait to see what kind of hellhole that region turns into and how fast Iran and/or Syria attack.

Actually Jim, leaving Iraq by December 2011 was put in place by the last administration. I'm not a fan of Obama and defend very little of what he does, but the time table for withdrawal was determined prior to Obama.

shepherd
11-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Jesse Ventura has had a hip replacement, so the titanium in his hip sets off the metal detector every time he walks through it. He was looking to not be searched every time he flies based on this and the fact he was a Navy SEAL, former governor, and his 4th Amendment rights.

I guess that makes him special? I'm sure there are some former Navy SEALs, and former governors, who you wouldn't feel comfortable with bypassing security to get on a plane you were on.

The federal court wouldn't hear his case, hence his disgust with the government. Like he says, if the federal court doesn't have jurisdiction over a 4th amendment case, who does?

A federal court does have jurisdiction. The bonehead just filed in the wrong court.

Like skibrain said, just a publicity stunt for him and his TV show. Ron Paul is OK CP, but your advocating to have this dude one gunshot or heart attack away from the presidency, along with your irrational hatred of Michigan football, concerns me. ;)

Jorski
11-10-2011, 12:45 PM
So after last night...who is nuttier?

Jesse Ventura or Rick Perry?:confused:

captain planet
11-10-2011, 01:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRbaRmkKvjE

Shep, this answers the question about the "wrong" court filing.

captain planet
11-10-2011, 01:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE04WIB9V10&feature=related

Here is the entire press conference.

captain planet
11-21-2011, 12:58 PM
Jesse on Pierce Morgan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_byJmPvOts&feature=related

JimN
11-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Actually Jim, leaving Iraq by December 2011 was put in place by the last administration. I'm not a fan of Obama and defend very little of what he does, but the time table for withdrawal was determined prior to Obama.

And, if needed, it could have been changed but the appearance that the current admin couldn't reach an immunity agreement and the withdrawal coincide hasn't been explained well. IIRC, part of the original plan was to have this agreement in place before an actual date was set and now, it seems the date has been set because the agreement couldn't be reached.

The comments about the wars and foreign bases being a huge drain on our resources is something I agree with but I shudder to think what would happen of we didn't have a military presence around the world.

However, 1st Amendment rights aside, the protesters seem to be saying that they want the government to provide for them, regardless of whether they have the ability to work, or not. Yelling that "We need jobs" without considering why companies aren't hiring isn't logical. I drive past some of the Occupy Milwaukee people all the time and all I see is a repeat of the '60s- people who like shyte, sitting on the ground or milling around, asking for something they feel they're entitled to. People used to earn their living and got a job based on their qualifications. That time is gone.

Greed and entitlement are the problems.

captain planet
11-21-2011, 03:41 PM
And, if needed, it could have been changed but the appearance that the current admin couldn't reach an immunity agreement and the withdrawal coincide hasn't been explained well. IIRC, part of the original plan was to have this agreement in place before an actual date was set and now, it seems the date has been set because the agreement couldn't be reached.

The comments about the wars and foreign bases being a huge drain on our resources is something I agree with but I shudder to think what would happen of we didn't have a military presence around the world.

However, 1st Amendment rights aside, the protesters seem to be saying that they want the government to provide for them, regardless of whether they have the ability to work, or not. Yelling that "We need jobs" without considering why companies aren't hiring isn't logical. I drive past some of the Occupy Milwaukee people all the time and all I see is a repeat of the '60s- people who like shyte, sitting on the ground or milling around, asking for something they feel they're entitled to. People used to earn their living and got a job based on their qualifications. That time is gone.

Greed and entitlement are the problems.

My guess is less people would be pi$$ed off at us for being in their countries and would save us money we don't have.

As for the OWS....the message gets washed out by those that come looking for free stuff which in turn discredits the movement for the casual observer. The message they are presenting is clear, the media is doing a great job of discrediting it, and unenlightened follow the media.

JimN
11-21-2011, 07:39 PM
My guess is less people would be pi$$ed off at us for being in their countries and would save us money we don't have.

As for the OWS....the message gets washed out by those that come looking for free stuff which in turn discredits the movement for the casual observer. The message they are presenting is clear, the media is doing a great job of discrediting it, and unenlightened follow the media.

Last week, I heard that the OWS crowd was mad because the street food venders stopped giving them free food. W-T-F??????????????

SkiDog
11-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Last week, I heard that the OWS crowd was mad because the street food venders stopped giving them free food. W-T-F??????????????

Yea, they got SMART!

captain planet
11-22-2011, 08:33 AM

Like I said, a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch and distort the message....and the media capitalizes on the opportunity to let you know this over and over and over and over.........

captain planet
12-07-2011, 12:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyy43isxqc0&feature=related

......I Love Jesse!!!!!

I knew the goldman/sachs reference.....did you?

This is truly an amazing piece of tape. The TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH, and NOTHING but THE TRUTH.

CantRepeat
12-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Did they figure out if he was a SEAL or not? lol

Yeah, he's a fraud. http://cursor.org/venturawatch/dangerous_game.htm

CantRepeat
12-09-2011, 01:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-16ScGarGk&feature=related

What in the HE!! is he going on about?

Because people are being searched before they get on an airplane? Really? Really? Who would take issue with being search before getting on an airplane post 9-11? Xray the hell out of me and post my junk on the internet, I DON'T CARE!

And with the statement, The first lady and I are going to apply for Mexican citizenship... well, get the hell out already!!

captain planet
12-09-2011, 02:12 PM
What in the HE!! is he going on about?

Because people are being searched before they get on an airplane? Really? Really? Who would take issue with being search before getting on an airplane post 9-11? Xray the hell out of me and post my junk on the internet, I DON'T CARE!

ME!

X-ray you huh? Your 4th Amendment rights don't count to you, nevermind the excessive radiation that you will endure going through those machines?

"Those that are willing to sacrifice their liberties for freedom, deserve neither and will lose both" - Ben Franklin

But hey, what did that guy know? :rolleyes:

CantRepeat
12-09-2011, 03:47 PM
ME!

X-ray you huh? Your 4th Amendment rights don't count to you, nevermind the excessive radiation that you will endure going through those machines?

"Those that are willing to sacrifice their liberties for freedom, deserve neither and will lose both" - Ben Franklin

But hey, what did that guy know? :rolleyes:

I sacrificed a hell of a lot for the freedoms this county has. Getting searched so no more American's die at the hands of terrorist does NOT bother me in the least. We live in a different world post 9-11 and you're going to have to accept it.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-09-2011, 03:51 PM
I sacrificed a hell of a lot for the freedoms this county has. Getting searched so no more American's die at the hands of terrorist does NOT bother me in the least. We live in a different world post 9-11 and you're going to have to accept it.

Tim....thank you and well said.:toast:

Reverend Bob
12-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Hmmmm.......Yes! I have as well Tim, however the imagining scanners were contracted 9 months prior to 9/11, they are provided by an Israeli company, the use of these scanners are prohibited in Israel, as they were deemed harmful.

CantRepeat
12-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Tim....thank you and well said.:toast:

Thanks Peter.

If I have a few more beers before the night is over I'll let everyone know what I really feel about that lying sack of **** ventura.

CantRepeat
12-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Hmmmm.......Yes! I have as well Tim, however the imagining scanners were contracted 9 months prior to 9/11, they are provided by an Israeli company, the use of these scanners are prohibited in Israel, as they were deemed harmful.

Whatever, search me twice on Sunday when I'm boarding a public airplane, I couldn't careless. I don't care if they were commissioned in 100bc.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Whatever, search me twice on Sunday when I'm boarding a public airplane, I couldn't careless. I don't care if they were commissioned in 100bc.

Not sure where I heard thist first.....might have been here. Each airport could have two terminals: one where there was no security, no scans, no x-rays, no searches, no taking your shoes off, no standing in line...

And another terminal set up as they are today.

I wonder which one I would fly on. Hmmmmmm.

CantRepeat
12-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Not sure where I heard thist first.....might have been here. Each airport could have two terminals: one where there was no security, no scans, no x-rays, no searches, no taking your shoes off, no standing in line...

And another terminal set up as they are today.

I wonder which one I would fly on. Hmmmmmm.

Instead of fighting against the searches, we should be fighting for more federal money to outfit more airports and "if" the xray machines are unhealthy then lets get them changed out right now.

But that's not the point of this thread.

CantRepeat
12-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Ventura is screaming about cowards in this video, a man that has lied about his service. To me that is coward beyond any other.

Reverend Bob
12-09-2011, 04:37 PM
IMHO, Ventura is a Liar, and a shill.

CantRepeat
12-09-2011, 08:39 PM
IMHO, Ventura is a Liar, and a shill.

Indeed he is. The trouble is he has American's fooled, read Captain Planet, with his bull**** speeches. He's just another lying actor turned politician feeding off the American public and for all I care he could go to Mexico and run for office there, just like he said he would!! :rolleyes:

And why in the hell are we doing this in a recreational boat forum!!!! I came here to relax damn it.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Indeed he is. The trouble is he has American's fooled, read Captain Planet, with his bull**** speeches. He's just another lying actor turned politician feeding off the American public and for all I care he could go to Mexico and run for office there, just like he said he would!! :rolleyes:

And why in the hell are we doing this in a recreational boat forum!!!! I came here to relax damn it.

Don't forget former professional wrestler.

2RLAKE
12-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Don't forget former professional wrestler.

you mean that's not real either????

thatsmrmastercraft
12-11-2011, 01:39 PM
you mean that's not real either????

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

captain planet
09-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Here is the latest interview with Jesse Ventura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6mqPU9uOaM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAmJ9oAy1mc&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WUHOKnm2Mo&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScJKM_J91M4&feature=player_embedded

Looks like I'll have to start the process to get Jesse Ventura ballot access in Ohio for 2016.....but ONLY if THE Ron Paul isn't running at that time.

captain planet
09-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Here is the video of the report from the BBC that Building 7 had collapsed....yet there it is in the background of the video. See for your self.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

mikeg205
09-19-2012, 02:49 PM

Read the Pentagon's New map - this is a great book to read and puts some foundation on why we are militarily where we are...then read Screwed by Dick Morris and then you'll be really P.O.'d

ahhudgins
09-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Here is the video of the report from the BBC that Building 7 had collapsed....yet there it is in the background of the video. See for your self.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

So, how many times a week do major network news channels make inaccurate statements trying to be the first report on “Breaking News” and then have to go back and revise their statements? Too many to count. Conspiracy or bad journalism? I believe the later.

People see what they WANT to see, just like UFOs.

captain planet
09-19-2012, 04:50 PM
So, how many times a week do major network news channels make inaccurate statements trying to be the first report on “Breaking News” and then have to go back and revise their statements? Too many to count. Conspiracy or bad journalism? I believe the later.

People see what they WANT to see, just like UFOs.

....so reporting on a building that has "collapsed" and said building is in the background of the reporting reporter doesn't....raise...a....red...flag???? Doesn't even make you scratch your head a little? How did they report on a building collapse.....before it collapsed? Who gave them the information...and how did THEY know?

mikeg205
09-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Reminds me of what grampa use ta - believe nothing what you hear...someone was feeding her info into her ear piece...and half of what you read. Except for repair and care stuff you read here and especially everything in the swimsuit thread is "real" too....

ahhudgins
09-19-2012, 06:26 PM
....so reporting on a building that has "collapsed" and said building is in the background of the reporting reporter doesn't....raise...a....red...flag???? Doesn't even make you scratch your head a little? How did they report on a building collapse.....before it collapsed? Who gave them the information...and how did THEY know?

That was my whole point, they DIDN'T know! The networks are more concerned about being the first one to report on HUGE stories that they take information from where ever they can get it and sort out the facts later. The idiots reading the news only know what is handed to them and don't have a clue what is going. Diane Sawyer is the worst and I refuse to watch the old wind bag. I remember a home video from 9-11 (Youtube) and a guy is filming from a distance and he just happens to zoom back OUT when the second plane hits the towers. He says "...a missle just ZINGGED the tower..." If you ask him, he saw a missle.

ahhudgins
09-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Reminds me of what grampa use ta - believe nothing what you hear...someone was feeding her info into her ear piece...and half of what you read. Except for repair and care stuff you read here and especially everything in the swimsuit thread is "real" too....

Those are words that I live by and preach to my wife. My wife and I watched a movie called "Thin Ice" which demonstrates that statement, and in fact it starts off with "Believe half of what you see and NOTHING that you are told". (I believe that's what they said). I know it's just a movie but at the end I got to tell my wife "You see what I've been telling you all these years?"

Maybe we need a movie review thread?

Double D
09-19-2012, 07:12 PM

I remember that day and the news saying that WT#7 was so damaged that it was in fear of imminent collapse that could happen any time. My guess would be that the BBC got this information and screwed the pooch reporting it wrong. IMHO...