PDA

View Full Version : 1995 ProStar 205 for sale Southeast $12,500

bikeman
10-28-2011, 06:48 PM
1995 ProStar 205 - $12,500 - white, navy lettering, teal and champagne accents.
Indmar 350 TBI (throttle body injected)
Factory ZeroFlex tower put on by Tony himself at Xtreme when they were doing the OEM's for Mastercraft w/board racks and light on top of tow pylon
Sunbrella Bimini - the bimini is shown in the top pic, the one in the bottom was sold when I installed the tower - new one fits inside the tower and carries tubes I'd like to pop ; )
Several new skins in the last few years, no tears or rips that I recall.
+/- 900hrs - oil, impeller, plugs, gas treatment, filters, etc.. done regularly
4 blade OJ prop, original 3 blade and prop puller goes with it
barefoot boom for teaching kids to ski and board!
I've owned it since 1998 w/127hrs, previous owner was a door engineer at Mercedes in Vance, AL and he bought it new from Rambo in 1996, I have original docs FWIW.
It's having new decals and detail done shortly and will then post more pics
located at Smith Lake, Lakeshore Inn and Marina - AL. We dry dock it except for the summer weekends we use it, our house is just across the water. Original MC Trailer included - it has very low miles! : )
No issues that I'm aware of, need to sell asap as I've already committed to buy a buddies boat.

I had a one on one tour of the MC plant while the tower was being installed and it really demonstrated how well these boats are made - this 205 will be a great boat for someone for a long time, for a very low per year cost. resale isn't going down much more over the next 5 or however many years you may own it - and there's a good reason for that.

I went to a "Camp Mastercraft" (anyone remember those?) at Disney/Sammy Duvall's place and he said this is "one of the best hulls we ever made, its a PS190 lengthened".

thanks for reading!

mikeg205
10-28-2011, 09:32 PM
hey that's my boat with a tower... :)

bikeman
11-07-2011, 05:56 PM
see more pics..took bimini down for towing. taking any offers, already committed to new boat...

TOO-TALL
11-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Bump....for a great looking boat.

jjdyn0mite
11-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Nice boat, I sent you a PM.

bikeman
11-13-2011, 09:43 AM
sold
Thanks!

thatsmrmastercraft
11-13-2011, 10:34 AM
sold
Thanks!

Glad to hear you sold the boat. When do we get to see pics of the new one?

bikeman
11-13-2011, 11:08 AM
probably won't be posting any pics - might have to change my screen name to ubilam. loved, loved, loved my MC but something else looks to be too good of a deal to walk away from....

*great* forum, been a wonderful resource thanks for everyone's contribution.