PDA

View Full Version : transom and front remote in ps209?

02ProstarSammyD
10-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Hey guys have a question here. So I'm trying to clean up the boat this winter and get some of the po f ups fixed. I have the stock clarion head unit, stock clarion remote in arm rest area (mw2?), and a mw1 large remote.

The stock remote doesn't seem to work so the po put the mw1 in the cupholder. I'd like my beer holster back and to be able to put the mw1 in the transom area. Can both remotes be hooked up at the same time? Also if not is there a diff remote I can have 3 with if I replaced the arm rest one?

Seriously if I have to one more season saying "pass me my drink".......ok put up my drink........ok hand it back to me I'm gonna go nuts.

Third if anyone knows a good place to mount the mw1 on the back of a ps209 I'd appreciate that also

02ProstarSammyD
10-25-2011, 03:24 PM
Nevermind rewording a google search popped it up. Any location on the transom would still be helpful

swatguy
10-26-2011, 09:16 PM
I know you have found it, but you need the y splitter for the remotes in order to add 2.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7144670&CatId=5499

As far as where to put it. It's either all the way to the driver or passenger side on the transom.