PDA

View Full Version : Any MasterCraft Nuts In Balsam Lake, WI Area?

Danimal
08-05-2005, 08:18 AM
Saturday morn I am heading up to Balsam Lake, WI for our anual Father/Son fishing trip. It's way up in Polk county about an hour east of the Twin Cities. Anyone ski in the area? And no, I'm not bringing my boat. There is no way I am getting that thing full of worm dirt and fish slime :D

School Skier
08-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Good luck fishin' Hope ya get some big ones!

EricB
10-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Danimal:
Sorry I missed your post on this subject. We have a cabin on Balsam Lake and my boat is available (or was). It's winterized now. Maybe next year?
Also, I get down to Milwaukee several time a year. Maybe we could trade some ski time?

peason
10-12-2005, 01:50 PM
If you want to stop by Lake Elmo, MN I would be glad to give you a pull. Just moved into out new home on a lake - the boat is not in the water - but just give me 10 minutes and I can have it launched! We are only 15 minutes from the WI border.

EricB
10-14-2005, 02:37 PM
Peason;
New house? Sounds great. I live in St. Paul and drive by Lake Elmo on the way to the lake (Balsam). Do you have enough people to ski with during the week? What is your plans?

#47of100TeamMC
11-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Just moved to Hudson Wisconsin work in downtown minneapolis. have been skiing on a lake nearby, how far is Balsam lake? is it pretty busy during the summer months? I'm always lookin' for a buddy to run a set with. Keep me in mind and maybe we can get a weekly thing going next spring.

Chris

email: christopher.lownsbury@cstlaw.com

EricB
11-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Chris;
Balsam Lake is about 45 min north of Hudson. I work in Bloomington, so for me it is 1.5 hrs w/traffic. It would be difficult to do that during the week. I'm looking for something closer during the week too.

mfmbcpman
05-03-2007, 08:23 PM
I have a lakehouse on Half Moon lake, right next to Balsam. We are up there late June to mid August.