PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 6.5" Interior and Tower Speakers

Lakeside09
10-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Delete please.

02ProstarSammyD
10-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Didn't you have some speakers for sale? I popped in here and was going to say I'd sell you some clarions and polks

Lakeside09
10-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Yeah those speakers were from the Prostar... these are off my 06 X1... my speakers are nice I am just looking at upgrading a little more.

swatguy
10-30-2011, 01:23 AM
Not sure how high you want to get.

By far hands down the most potent 6.5inch speaker is the Wetsounds XS650. These things pack a huge midbass punch compared to other speakers in the 6.5 range.

As far as Towers. There are 2 companies that sell the "guts" for 6.5inch speakers. Bullet Hollowpoint speakers and the other being Krypt Audio. Their 6.5 inch HLCD tower speakers drop right into older style 6.5 cans and give you a clean clear sound 10 fold the standard polks you had up there. Both are great speakers. I would put Bullet above Krypt if you ask me. The Krypt stuff is pretty mcuh a copy of all the Wetsounds stuff made "cheaper". The guy over at Krypt got the specs from a Wesounds distributor and had his stuff made over seas cheaper. Obviously not the same idetical stuff, but it sounds really good at a fraction of the cost. Bullets stuff is good as well, you will get a little better customer service from bullet and thats why I put them ahead of teh Krypt.

Not sure if this helps ya at all, but just came across your post and wanted to chime in to see if you already had checked out those options

Also btw love Dale Hollow. Do a houseboat trip there every year.