PDA

View Full Version : Installing a hatch lift on a 200VRS

toolz
10-15-2011, 09:52 PM
I know a lot of folks hate electric hatch lifts, but they work for me. I found a nice used actuator on a yard sale today for $10, and I'd like to install it on my 200. Switch, wireing and such are not a problem. I just need a picture or two of how and where the actuator mounts. Can you help?

mtajpa
10-23-2011, 09:54 PM
toolz
Had the boat out today and remembered you wanted some pictures of how the power lift was mounted here they are if your still interested.

toolz
10-23-2011, 11:05 PM
Thanks! I appreciate your time. I had no idea where or how it was mounted. You saved me a lot of trouble.

mtajpa
10-23-2011, 11:52 PM
Here is where the switch and circuit breaker are located on mine. It is wired to the acc/run side of the ignition switch for its power. I would recommend wiring it direct to the hot side of the switch so you don't have to turn the key on to lift the hatch.

rosjoe
06-09-2012, 12:53 PM
hi toolz and mtajpa
i have a new switch for the hatch cover on a 210 Maristar - same as in the photos. i do not know how to wire it, however. do you know where i can find a wiring diagram for the 6 wires - black, yellow, red and red/black. any help appreciated.
joey