PDA

View Full Version : Old "Market Place" Ads

macattack
10-07-2011, 01:06 PM
How about deleting any ad that is over a year old (or pick a different length of time) after giving the site a 30 days notice to either delete or update their ads. For example, I'm guessing out of the 28 pages of ProStar used boat ads, 24 or so pages are NA at this point in time? Thoughts? tks, mac

jwmiller
10-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Makes too much sense!

scott023
10-07-2011, 04:10 PM
That does make a lot of sense.

rhsprostar
10-07-2011, 07:29 PM
I still don't get why we have a Marketplace and classifieds??? Can't we just combine the two and dump the Marketplace section altogether? The term Marketplace is confusing to people.
Maybe I just missed a whole big thread on this..............

macattack
10-08-2011, 12:06 PM
I still don't get why we have a Marketplace and classifieds??? Can't we just combine the two and dump the Marketplace section altogether? The term Marketplace is confusing to people.
Maybe I just missed a whole big thread on this..............

I do not see a "classified" link?? At the top of the Home page there are links for Home, Teamtalk, Showroom, Market, and Downloads???

PS: In the Subject Title of my original post, I should have typed Market vs Marketplace since that's the name of the link.

rhsprostar
10-09-2011, 11:37 PM
Mac, didn't mean to hijack the thread....just making a random comment..............
but you have seen the classifieds right?