PDA

View Full Version : Water hose Indmar

Dino Don
10-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Where do you get the hose that has Mastercraft on them?? Have 351 Indmar engine--Thanks for any help-

skijwr
10-06-2011, 11:09 PM
try skidim, here is a link

http://www.skidim.com/products.asp?dept=1138

Dino Don
10-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Tried to find some photos of some here that have the name Mastercraft on the hoses. Skid has hoses but they are just plain black hose. I just thought someone might know if those were hoses that were original and not replacement. Figured original had name on them but not replacement hose???

east tx skier
10-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Check with a dealer. Even then, they may not stock it. I had to replace one of mine and went to a MC dealer and settled for a more generic 1.25" ID hose.

Dino Don
10-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Thanks thought someone might know about those. Had to replace water pump to thermostat housing and got it from NAPA but just not as good as original--to soft.

mikeg205
10-08-2011, 09:52 PM
www.skidim.com hsa the the stiff hose your looking for... I changed mine this year and couldn't find ones that had indmar on them... the ww.skidim.com have a green stripe. Stiff reinforce hose. Good price...

psychobilly
10-09-2011, 11:29 AM
I had to do a lot of searching to find the proper steel reinforced hose but I did find it. I didn't want the stuff from skidim since my valve covers were blue. I wanted blue and I finally found it.

Aero Hardware & Supply, Inc. is the place and I got the Trident hose. It don't have Mastercrft on it but it still looks the part. You can go to my profile and I have pics posted in there of it installed.

Dino Don
10-09-2011, 11:52 PM
I had to do a lot of searching to find the proper steel reinforced hose but I did find it. I didn't want the stuff from skidim since my valve covers were blue. I wanted blue and I finally found it.

Aero Hardware & Supply, Inc. is the place and I got the Trident hose. It don't have Mastercrft on it but it still looks the part. You can go to my profile and I have pics posted in there of it installed.

I like those--think I'll get some of those.

Thanks for the info---

psychobilly
10-10-2011, 07:42 AM
No problem

mayo93prostar
10-10-2011, 08:04 AM
I would still like to fine hose with Mastercraft on them if anyone finds a dealer that has it. I contacted local dealer in Maryland over a year ago and they did not have it. Then I asked Jim at BAWS and he did not carry it either. If anyone knows of a source, let us know. I sure would like to keep my boat as close to original as possible.

CantRepeat
10-10-2011, 08:12 AM
I would still like to fine hose with Mastercraft on them if anyone finds a dealer that has it. I contacted local dealer in Maryland over a year ago and they did not have it. Then I asked Jim at BAWS and he did not carry it either. If anyone knows of a source, let us know. I sure would like to keep my boat as close to original as possible.

You can try Lex at Rambo Marine.

Dino Don
10-12-2011, 08:49 PM
He can get hose but no logo on them---