PDA

View Full Version : Ronix Arcade By Bill sz 142

swatguy
10-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Board has seen the water maybe 5 times. No rails . It was my cousins who really never got into it. The top is a 9 out of 10 just marks from where his Ronix Cells were mounted. Base it mint with on tin tiny mark that won't show up on camera. So also 9 out of 10.

150.00 shipped lower 48

142 Leave it to Bill to design a different riding series with a skate like feel on the water for water jockey sledders that can only bedescribed as - a fun ride. A new board for the movement of longer rope lengths, bigger wakes and faster boat speeds comesequipped with our new sintered snowboard base material. Bill set out to create a shape for the modern day wakeboarder withan improved drag coefficient. Bill has all sorts of big words like this. Hes a smart guy and knows what the next generation ofriders are looking for in a really fast board.

Sharp bevel from tip to tail for the quickest in edge response Fuller center rail rides slightly higher in the water - the sharper rail in the tail area gives extra grip up the wake Thinner profile 4 molded-in outer fins offer a quicker release off the wake Simple bottom shape designed to land with more forward momentum Artwork - screened UV clear top/neon color inks/hello my name is sticker Sintered snowboard base grind away

jdeml
03-12-2012, 06:46 PM
is this still for sale?

swatguy
04-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Didn't see post til now. Yup still available

swatguy
05-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Still available, bump for the new season

tideengineer
05-29-2012, 01:42 PM
Gator Boots fit on it? I'm thinking about it...got a 137 board that too small for me...