PDA

View Full Version : production numbers for Mastercraft

martini
08-27-2004, 12:23 PM
Can anyone direct me to a site or enlighten me with your own knowledge, on what the production numbers for Mastercraft have been, on average, per year or total since they have been producing their base model inboard ski boat? :confused:

east tx skier
08-27-2004, 12:25 PM
"since they ahve been producing their base model inboard ski boat"

You mean like the old Skier 19s?

ski_king
08-27-2004, 12:33 PM
I remember back in 82 the production was right around 1000.
I read somewhere that in 2000 it was around 3300.

martini
08-27-2004, 12:45 PM
I guess I should rephrase that to, inboard ski boat. I understand they haven't always been 19ft. Started out smaller/shorter, correct?

River Rat
08-27-2004, 02:29 PM
Hook'em horns
I didnít attend UT but I am working real hard on my kidís
:headbang: :headbang:

bcampbe7
08-27-2004, 02:35 PM
The only UT I know is the University of Tennessee. :headbang:

martini
08-27-2004, 02:46 PM
Puhhllllleassssse :rolleyes: That orange is hideous! JK. I would love to see a head to head match up against the 2 UT's in the near future. Won't ever happen though, unless we meet at a bowl game somewhere.

I throughly enjoyed my years on campus. Luckily, U Texas pays me now instead of the other way around! :D Been working here the last 3 years, however it is not the same as college dammit! :mad:

River Rat
08-27-2004, 02:48 PM
Now you have to follow and enforce the rules instead of break them!! :rolleyes:

martini
08-27-2004, 02:57 PM
yeah, it sucks that way for sure. There is one thing that certainly helps me tolerate this job and that is the "view" I have all over campus. I never get tired of that, especially in this day in age were minimal/tight clothing is the trend. 8p It is good I have such an understanding wife. Hey, at least she knows I'm not gay......not that there is anything wrong with that!

Robert Averyt
08-27-2004, 03:06 PM
Well, Martini in my book there is something wrong with that. And I would bet I am not alone on that thought.

martini
08-27-2004, 03:26 PM
I guess you didn't get that last part, it was a shout out to one of the funniest Seinfeld episodes. :confused:

east tx skier
08-27-2004, 03:59 PM
I got the Seinfeld reference! Hook 'em!

martini
08-27-2004, 04:41 PM
Ahhh, the memories. I was at that game, 99 cotton bowl against Mississippi State. Had really good seats too, as I remember. Even though Ricky has kindof effed up his NFL career, I can never blame the man for following his heart or bong. It doesn't really matter to me what his lifestyle is, he brought a lot of joy to me as a Longhorn fan. That I will always be thankful. Those were the years I attended here, great memories. I think my favorite picture, and it is well circulated, is Ricky running through a massive whole on his way to break the NCAA all time rushing record. And of course, it was icing on the cake that it happened playing the Aggros. Greatness!!

Diesel
08-27-2004, 04:44 PM
Can anyone tell me if Texas is planning on showing up in Dallas this year??

I am getting tired of wasting my time driving all the way down there just to see a second rate ball club that can't even keep it within 40 points of OU. I mean come on can't you guys play any better than that :confused:

It used to be such a fun rivalry but that is all gone now. It's like we are playing Baylor or something. It's hard for us to get up for the game anymore when you know it's going to be such a blow out.

Oh well I'm sure this will be the year Mac has his team ready :rolleyes:

east tx skier
08-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Too bad you couldn't have used some of those points against K-State, eh. 35-7 :popcorn:

But in all seriousness, you might not want to make the drive this year. We'll try to make it interesting, but how many seniors do you guys have coming back?

My brother is a Sooner, so I've heard quite enough out of you all for the last couple of years.

:toast:

martini
08-27-2004, 04:55 PM
Diesel,

Can't say, I too hope it will be a good game. Believe me when I tell you that my dissapointment outways your boredom. I guess we will find out in October.

Flame all you want, besides what OU team showed up for the conference championship this past year and your undeserving MNC shot in Louisiana? I guess your team was distracted because M Stoops was leaving??? Right?

Diesel
08-27-2004, 05:00 PM
Flame all you want, besides what OU team showed up for the conference championship this past year and your undeserving MNC shot in Louisiana? I guess your team was distracted because M Stoops was leaving??? Right?

That's the best you two can do!! :D

Ah, Texas it's a love hate relationship.....................

east tx skier
08-27-2004, 05:06 PM
I was out by the time Ricky came along. I was there when UT became the eternal SWC Champs.

/It's 4:06. Guess who still sucks? Go on, guess. :)

Cheers! :friday:

martini
08-27-2004, 05:10 PM
OU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

east tx skier
08-27-2004, 05:11 PM
Ding ding ding!

/lol 'til October.

martini
08-27-2004, 05:15 PM
I don't care how many times I have been dissapointed at the end of a season, it is always good to see football back in action. Things are back to normal. :)

Diesel
08-27-2004, 05:29 PM
I don't care how many times I have been dissapointed at the end of a season, it is always good to see football back in action. Things are back to normal. :)

Football season certainly eases the pain of winterizing the boat!!

martini
08-27-2004, 05:33 PM
Without a doubt............. without a doubt.