PDA

View Full Version : X-25 wakeboarding & Surf Settings

jwardenjr
09-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Can any of you X-25 owners give me a good starting point for Wakeplate and Surf Tabs settings. I am leaving Friday morning and looking for a good base point to start. We all surf on the Port ... and will be wakeboarding with no ballast to start.

jwardenjr
09-21-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by ddanenberger
Subject: Parks Surfing picture behind the X25 in JPEG so it can be printed for sales books

Here is a message from Zane about the X25. You can see Parks shredding behind the boat in this picture.

Here's a pic from yesterday's Wakeboarding Mag shoot, this is an X25 with stock ballast, full on port & center, 20% down attitude adjustment plate, and rolled 100% left on the surf tabs, at 10.4 MPH, the wake was really nice with just stock set up, in my opinion this is the best surfing boat in our line!!! Be sure to note that the starboard set up is exactly the same but
0.5 to 1 MPH slower.

Start here factory settings for Parks photo shoot.

ok answered my first question ... now just need wakeboard setting

ShawnB
09-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Wakeboarding is simple -- just weight the boat evenly. You can use the plate to push the nose down which will mellow out the wake and remove the lip -- which is good for inexperienced riders. My kids ride at 18-19 mph with 50% plate. Once someone starts to want to use the wake for jumping the plate goes to 0%.

jwardenjr
09-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Wakeboarding is simple -- just weight the boat evenly. You can use the plate to push the nose down which will mellow out the wake and remove the lip -- which is good for inexperienced riders. My kids ride at 18-19 mph with 50% plate. Once someone starts to want to use the wake for jumping the plate goes to 0%.

cool so 50% to start and that speed is about where my kids like .... Thanks Shawn