PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to work on a classic.

Nordy '74 owner
09-20-2011, 02:50 PM
Hey everyone. I have a '74 that needs and wants to get back on the water. The stringers were replaced a few years back but it has sat for the last couple of years. It is a great boat and I would love to see it back on the waters of Lauderdale Lake, in SE Wisconsin, where it has been its whole life. My dad bought this boat back in 1976, so as you can see it is not only a classic but part of the family. My adult children would love to teach the grandkids to ski behind it I'm sure. Not really sure cost really matters....what I am looking for is someone that apprecitates the value of a useful vintage ski boat. There is, and never has been a purer wake than this boat..... big for tricks/wake, and flat for everything else. THanks.

thatsmrmastercraft
09-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Hey everyone. I have a '74 that needs and wants to get back on the water. The stringers were replaced a few years back but it has sat for the last couple of years. It is a great boat and I would love to see it back on the waters of Lauderdale Lake, in SE Wisconsin, where it has been its whole life. My dad bought this boat back in 1976, so as you can see it is not only a classic but part of the family. My adult children would love to teach the grandkids to ski behind it I'm sure. Not really sure cost really matters....what I am looking for is someone that apprecitates the value of a useful vintage ski boat. There is, and never has been a purer wake than this boat..... big for tricks/wake, and flat for everything else. THanks.

Send americanskierjim a pm. He does some fantastic work.

barefoot
09-21-2011, 12:17 PM
If you are in SE WI, JimN is your man for all things mechanical. With a little sweat and some help from this site, you should be able to dive into the project yourself.