PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft Mechanics/SE WI

Danimal
08-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Since I am new to the MasterCraft ownership club, I was hoping someone on here could recommend a good MasterCraft mechanic in my area. I live in Burlington, WI which is about 25 minutes due east of Racine. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

east tx skier
08-03-2005, 03:46 PM
I hear that JimN guy knows a thing or two. I think he's in Milewaukee ("the good land").

Danimal
08-03-2005, 04:00 PM
I hear that JimN guy knows a thing or two. I think he's in Milewaukee ("the good land").

HAHA Great pop culture quote:D

Thanks for the info. I will look for JimN when he is on.

bcampbe7
08-03-2005, 04:06 PM
HAHA Great pop culture quote:D

Thanks for the info. I will look for JimN when he is on.

Don't try to find Jimn, he will find you. :D

BriEOD
08-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Don't try to find Jimn, he will find you. :D

LMFAO!!

Actually he's been anti-social lately. He's been answering the tech"ie" questions but not goofin' on us. What gives Jim, ya been busy or what?

Danimal
08-03-2005, 04:28 PM
I will sit here content until the, ever so mysterious, JimN finds me.

the legend
08-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Ill work on your MC but you would have to bring it to Fox Lake @ Chicago Mastercraft. JimN can vouch for me. Hey Jim, do you still like me?, It might be a trek for you but Im always here

Danimal
08-03-2005, 05:27 PM
I work in Twin Lakes WI so you're not very far from me at all. Thanks for the offer. I don't need any work done as of yet, but it's handy to know who to call on that you can trust in the event it is needed.

School Skier
08-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Jim N. worked on my 97 MC did a good job and was complimentary to me for keeping my boat up in good shape.

BriEOD
08-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Well, JimN is a pretty popular guy on this site and even more so when you have a boat problem. I know I owe the guy at least a case of beer by now. :worthy:

JimN
08-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Thanks, thanks a lot! With all of the compliments, I'm not gonna be able to leave my house to go to work 'cause my head's so swollen!

Brian- if you can figure out how to get it through the 'net, you can send it to me.

Will (The Legend) is one of the few people I would allow to work on my boat. (same drop-off point, OK? small bills, non-sequential in an unmarked bag) (Do you still have any of those '"Get in free" cards from the time we went to Syracuse for training? I'm not talking about the bowling alley, either)

Doug- you're right. It's Algonquin for "The Good Land".

School Skier's boat was so clean,......

Danimal- seriously, if you're close to Fox Lake I would recommend taking it to Will for service. (just don't stare- he's really self-conscious about it)

BriEOD
08-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Brian- if you can figure out how to get it through the 'net, you can send it to me.

You know if I could I would. Also, just so you know sending home brew via USPS doesn't work so well either (does it Doug ;) ). You end up with this wet, stained brown paper box covered mess that looks similar to something the Una-Bomber might send. :purplaugh

east tx skier
08-03-2005, 08:59 PM
... which is scary when the recipient is an E.O.D.

See acronym thread.

Summerset
08-04-2005, 02:56 PM
We are in Delavan, Wisconsin.
We are a Mastercraft Dealer with a certified technician.
We are between Lake Geneva and Delavan.
Let me know what you need.

Danimal
08-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Ya know what? I forgot you guys were even over there. I'm only 20 minutes away. I remembered about Summerset when I saw you post in the Wakeboard competition thread. Thanks. I may need your guys help if I screw up my carburator repair tonight! heh

ematthew
08-04-2005, 09:38 PM
A vote of support from me for Will at Chicago Mastercraft. He has been taking superb care of my boat for several years.