PDA

View Full Version : 30th Anniversary Graphics set

kbarnhart
09-19-2011, 01:27 PM
I recently had a Pittsburgh area graphics shop (Endagraph - http://www.endagraph.com/index.html) create and install new graphics for my 1998 30th Anniversary Prostar 190 and they turned out fantastic - better than factory! Endagraph traced the origainals and color matched everything. The made some improvements over the originals as well - matching curvatures of the hull, etc. They have the templates in their system now, so you can save $$$ over what I had to pay to create them.

scott023
09-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Pics would go a long way to sending them more business.

kbarnhart
09-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Taken from my iPhone at the Endagraph shop... http://www.flickr.com/photos/41943243@N08/6163311665/

BrianT
09-19-2011, 04:41 PM
Can't see any pictures.

DemolitionMan
09-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Pics Please.:)

SS LS1
09-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Pics please! :D Love to see them compared to the OEM ones. Did you get every decal for the boat or only the flags and stripes? I would love to have other options for future decal needs. :) How much do they want for a set, any idea?

Although getting harder to find the original 30Th anniversary flag decals are still out there to buy. Last year (when I bought our 30Th boat) I bought up anything the factory still had for sale that was 30Th related. I bought 2 complete sets of OEM flag decals and 2 sets of the 2 red stripes that run around the nose of the boat right from my local MC dealer. They came direct from MC in TN. I also bought 4 of the drip molded 30Th oval decals that are on the rear sides of the boat at the same time. Just this week I found a set of ovals available from a marine internet store with a google search, didn't buy those as I don't need any more.

When I bought my decals last Sept. the factory still had a few sets of OEM flags, stripes and ovals still left but have heard they sold off this inventory this summer to whom I don't know.

However, last month I found a guy selling another OEM set of 30Th flag decals on craigslist who recently sold his boat and had and had an extra set lying around he wanted to sell, so I threw him an offer and bought those too. But oddly last week I found another set on craigslist from the same location for sale and told another 30Th owner who was looking for some about them. Don't know if they sold or not yet, but if I had to guess it's the same guy I got my 3rd set from last month. Maybe he bought up the remaining factory stock, who knows? But they just keep popping up when I try a Google search.

I had my local dealer reproduce the unique squatty stars found on the 30Th only boats and had Jim at BAWS reproduce the side MasterCraft decals and the transom decal to have a complete replacement set for my boat. Got to keep these boats looking nice for future generations to appreciate, right? ;)

captain planet
09-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Pics please! :D Love to see them compared to the OEM ones. Did you get every decal for the boat or only the flags and stripes? I would love to have other options for future decal needs. :) How much do they want for a set, any idea?

Although getting harder to find the original 30Th anniversary flag decals are still out there to buy. Last year (when I bought our 30Th boat) I bought up anything the factory still had for sale that was 30Th related. I bought 2 complete sets of OEM flag decals and 2 sets of the 2 red stripes that run around the nose of the boat right from my local MC dealer. They came direct from MC in TN. I also bought 4 of the drip molded 30Th oval decals that are on the rear sides of the boat at the same time. Just this week I found a set of ovals available from a marine internet store with a google search, didn't buy those as I don't need any more.

When I bought my decals last Sept. the factory still had a few sets of OEM flags, stripes and ovals still left but have heard they sold off this inventory this summer to whom I don't know.

However, last month I found a guy selling another OEM set of 30Th flag decals on craigslist who recently sold his boat and had and had an extra set lying around he wanted to sell, so I threw him an offer and bought those too. But oddly last week I found another set on craigslist from the same location for sale and told another 30Th owner who was looking for some about them. Don't know if they sold or not yet, but if I had to guess it's the same guy I got my 3rd set from last month. Maybe he bought up the remaining factory stock, who knows? But they just keep popping up when I try a Google search.

I had my local dealer reproduce the unique squatty stars found on the 30Th only boats and had Jim at BAWS reproduce the side MasterCraft decals and the transom decal to have a complete replacement set for my boat. Got to keep these boats looking nice for future generations to appreciate, right? ;)

Working on it right now. My Knoxville connection may be my "local pick-up only"! ;)

Pictures of this would be great!!!!

captain planet
10-24-2011, 09:05 PM
Uh, caller? Any photos?