PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Skier 19 Fuel Pump

jfleming
09-19-2011, 09:15 AM
Came into a 2001 Skier. Engine will turn over and run but not for long. We think its not getting fuel. Have check the filter and line and there is fuel in both. Maybe fuel pump isn't working? We ran out of time last night but we found the fuel sender but haven't found the pump yet...Can anyone tell us where it is? Or the part number? thanks.

rhsprostar
09-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Did you check for fuel at the rail? (Schrader valve)

ProStar Slalom
09-20-2011, 02:51 AM
Came into a 2001 Skier. Engine will turn over and run but not for long. We think its not getting fuel. Have check the filter and line and there is fuel in both. Maybe fuel pump isn't working? We ran out of time last night but we found the fuel sender but haven't found the pump yet...Can anyone tell us where it is? Or the part number? thanks.

I don't think the 19 Skier has a pump in the tank; just at the engine. The ProStar started with a tank pump around this year, but the 19 Skier stuck with the older (and better) set-up. Can anyone confirm?

mig
09-20-2011, 10:53 AM
My 02 Skier w/ Predator engine has the external pump mounted rear port side of engine. Replaced mine last year and found lots of vendors on the net, big price range too. Think I ended up paying $139 + frt. but don't remember where.