PDA

View Full Version : i could use a pic from an x1/205v etc

SWeaver
09-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Can somebody post a quick pic of either rear ballast pump location. I know they're on the transon behind that carpeted wall, but when i looked at my 205v, i saw a couple spots where they could be mounted, so a pic of a stock mount would be very helpful. Also, any idea how long the mounting screw is? I'd prefer not to poke out the other side. Thanks!

G-Star
09-13-2011, 01:50 AM
I've got some I can post up tomorrow morning.
I'll subscribe so I remember :D

SWeaver
09-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Thanks so much! I knew somwbody would come through.

tommcat
09-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Can somebody post a quick pic of either rear ballast pump location. I know they're on the transon behind that carpeted wall, but when i looked at my 205v, i saw a couple spots where they could be mounted, so a pic of a stock mount would be very helpful. Also, any idea how long the mounting screw is? I'd prefer not to poke out the other side. Thanks!

Just use a really long screw and cut off the extra when it comes out the other side8p

G-Star
09-13-2011, 11:13 AM
K... here we go. Port, starboard, and everything.
You can see the thick area extends below the thru-hull bolts for the transom rings. That's where the 4 ballast pump screws go. I can't remember what length the screws were though. I guess you could pull out the transom ring and measure thickness?

G-Star
09-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Some detail shots of the pumps.

SWeaver
09-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Perfect. Thanks.

rem_pss308
09-13-2011, 03:10 PM
G-star thanks for the pictures I too was needing some. Was there a plate or panel in front of the pumps that hide it from the storage area? or are the pumps seen just as they are?

I have a 1999 and I dont have a panel there. But hope to put my pumps there.

How do they work being up so high from the water line?

rem_pss308
09-13-2011, 03:11 PM
can you take a picture of your thru hull where they get water ?

is there a valve at the thru hull?

agarabaghi
09-13-2011, 03:35 PM
G-star thanks for the pictures I too was needing some. Was there a plate or panel in front of the pumps that hide it from the storage area? or are the pumps seen just as they are?

I have a 1999 and I dont have a panel there. But hope to put my pumps there.

How do they work being up so high from the water line?

My 06 x1 has a panel that screws in to those black rectangles on the floor in his picks, im assuming his does too... i would not leave them exposed wit hthe pressure of the fatsac leaning on them.

G-Star
09-13-2011, 04:45 PM
My 06 x1 has a panel that screws in to those black rectangles on the floor in his picks, im assuming his does too... i would not leave them exposed wit hthe pressure of the fatsac leaning on them.

Yup. Grey carpeted panels cover the pumps and make everything look nice.