PDA

View Full Version : I need your prayers......

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Starting Thursday I'm going to be forced into the family Trip from Hell to Dale Hollow Lake. I get to cart around 10 whiney females ( sisters and nieces) that believe I should haul all their crap to the lake (beings I have the truck.) :rant: God forbib they should drive their mini SUV as opposed to the Toyota MR2 which has no freaking luggage space Did I mention they think I should chip in for the gas in the boat??? :rolleyes: No elecric at the site.........90 degree weather.......the boat crammed with people every time out. I suggested we move the trip to Cumberland, where we just happen to have two air conditioned houseboats.......but the two nieces complain "it's ain't Dale Hollow" NO FREAKIN SH*T!!!!!
Pray I don't kill someone this week-end :D

east tx skier
08-02-2005, 10:38 PM
When you return, I predict you will have developed a no standing on the seats policy. You are in my thoughts. In a few weeks, the men will outnumber the woman in this house.

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 10:40 PM
When you return, I predict you will have developed a no standing on the seats policy. You are in my thoughts. In a few weeks, the men will outnumber the woman in this house.Trust me..they will know the rules before boarding! :uglyhamme :rant: No compliance and they get thrown into the Lake or left on shore.

Cloaked
08-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Good luck Pal, but it doesn't sound all bad... LOL.... 10 chicks?? :uglyhamme

I live about 1.5 hours from DHL... It's a fun place.

MarkP
08-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Good luck mag.. Remember, its all about fun..

In a few weeks, the men will outnumber the woman in this house.Your KILLIN me Doug:rolleyes:

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Good luck Pal, but it doesn't sound all bad... LOL.... 10 chicks?? :uglyhamme

I live about 1.5 hours from DHL... It's a fun place.uh.......the 10 chicks are either my sisters or nieces. Where you from again??? :D I agree, Dale Hollow is one beautiful Lake.......stop down I'll be at Suset Dock or Moogie's getting hammered :friday:

east tx skier
08-02-2005, 10:49 PM
uh.......the 10 chicks are either my sisters or nieces. Where you from again??? :D I agree, Dale Hollow is one beautiful Lake.......stop down I'll be at Suset Dock or Moogie's getting hammered :friday:

Thought you were the toolman?!?

MarkP
08-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Thought you were the toolman?!?
Didnít you guys figure that one out while I was away??

milkmania
08-02-2005, 10:51 PM
we're gonna need pictures.....

THEY ARE NOT our sisters & nieces:purplaugh

east tx skier
08-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Didnít you guys figure that one out while I was away??

Yup. It was mag all along.

Cloaked
08-02-2005, 10:53 PM
uh.......the 10 chicks are either my sisters or nieces. Where you from again??? :D I agree, Dale Hollow is one beautiful Lake.......stop down I'll be at Suset Dock or Moogie's getting hammered :friday:That point of view was relative to my perspective... :D

Been to Sunset many a day... but I am partial to Center Hill all-in-all... have a great trip though....

stevo137
08-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Mag, Mag.
Something tells me you're the kind of guy that will make sure that they all have a good time. ;)

MarkP
08-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Yup. It was mag all along.I knew it;)

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 11:04 PM
we're gonna need pictures.....

THEY ARE NOT our sisters & nieces:purplaughBe carefull what you ask for :D Ever see short, sort of stocky, Italian women??? :eek:

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Mag, Mag.
Something tells me you're the kind of guy that will make sure that they all have a good time. ;)Sure they will..can't wait to get them on the tube :purplaugh None of them will even try skiing :rolleyes:

6ballsisall
08-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Make sure to take plenty of Coronas Mag!!! God Speed!! :worthy:

mbeach
08-02-2005, 11:12 PM
you got our prayers, now give us your pics of the outing. 10 babes? got to be a few keepers in the bunch.

milkmania
08-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Be carefull what you ask for :D Ever see short, sort of stocky, Italian women??? :eek:

yes:o

they typically grow a better mustache than I can:rant:

6ballsisall
08-02-2005, 11:15 PM
yes:o

they typically grow a better mustache than I can:rant:

:purplaugh :purplaugh

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 11:18 PM
you got our prayers, now give us your pics of the outing. 10 babes? got to be a few keepers in the bunch.Not a one I'd go out with........

6ballsisall
08-02-2005, 11:23 PM
Not a one I'd go out with........

I'd hope not Mag!!! :purplaugh :purplaugh

ski_king
08-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Mag, that is nice of you to do the big brother thing for your sisters and neices. Hey and you got that nice new truck to haul them in. Since there is 10 of them, why not offer the Chevy for one of them to drive down also. Between the 2 trucks, you should be able to fit them all in.
Just be sure you fill up both trucks and the boat with gas and treat them to a great weekend.

BriEOD
08-02-2005, 11:38 PM
Who's gonna drive your boat while you ski?

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 11:45 PM
Mag, that is nice of you to do the big brother thing for your sisters and neices. Hey and you got that nice new truck to haul them in. Since there is 10 of them, why not offer the Chevy for one of them to drive down also. Between the 2 trucks, you should be able to fit them all in.
Just be sure you fill up both trucks and the boat with gas and treat them to a great weekend.I'm actually surprised they never suggested that :purplaugh

6ballsisall
08-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Who's gonna drive your boat while you ski?

10 whiney women?? Me thinks NO ONE would be driving my boat in that group but me!! :eek:

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Who's gonna drive your boat while you ski?Luckily I got my cousin Tom going down, so at least there's another male besides my Father there. :woohoo: He could drive in a pinch. Thank god for Perfect Pass. :headbang:

Mag_Red
08-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Did I mention these girls have been boating before??? But when I come into a dock do you think one of them would get their hands ready to catch the dock??? I actualy had to spell it out to them last year :rolleyes: This is the same group that caused the only scratches I have on my hull :mad: And it was the first time I ever had the boat in the water............I'm still steamed about it.

ski_king
08-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Did I mention these girls have been boating before??? But when I come into a dock do you think one of them would get their hands ready to catch the dock??? I actualy had to spell it out to them last year :rolleyes: This is the same group that caused the only scratches I have on my hull :mad: And it was the first time I ever had the boat in the water............I'm still steamed about it.
Hang a couple of them over the side to use as bumpers.

jimmer2880
08-03-2005, 06:42 AM
I can't even imagine. My prayers will be with you my son. Remember.... the schwartz is with you.

sizzler
08-03-2005, 07:01 AM
Not a one I'd go out with........

they must be bad mag........ :uglyhamme

stevo137
08-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Ah yes, I remember now.
Seems to me that I also remember a pic of them in your boat...

dog paw
08-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Hey it's still got to be better than work. My biggest felony in the boat is sitting on the back of the drivers seat. What is with that? Thats one to get pitched over the side for :rant:

JEREMY79
08-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Mag, I live about hour away from sunset dock, and moogies. good bbq. Anyway, if you need a break from the females let me know I will ride over and buy you a beer.
Mag, I just read the rest of the post. If you need a driver let me know.

mbeach
08-03-2005, 10:18 AM
mag -- tis a very noble thing you do. by the way, you seem to have neglected to mention the ages of the babe bunch. pictures will definitely let the troops draw their own conclusions as to their datability save you of course being a blood relative.

JEREMY79
08-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Here you go mag. What are the dates for your trip?