PDA

View Full Version : Gear located, and now have some doubles to sell

swatguy
09-09-2011, 03:00 PM
My hats off the the Shelby County Sheriff. They were able to nab the kid that gangstared all my stereo gear from my boat roughly 3 weeks ago. While most of my gear was already sold at the flea market they were able to locate 2 of my Wetsounds amps due to them not being so common in those parts. They guy who had them at the market led them to who actually stole them out of my ride. Again hats off to the Sheriff for still looking.

I already replaced everything inside so I now have 2 Wetsounds Syn 4 amps that are about a month old that I need to sell. They are practiclly brand new as the system was maybe run 4 times with those amps. I tend to not use my stereo that often, I just like decent gear for when I do. The amps still dont have a scratch or scuff except where the screws go and pretty much look new. I also have all the boxes and manuals as I just replaced my gear with the same stuff. P.M. me if you're interested. Will add them to the market as well.

aaron.
09-09-2011, 03:23 PM
price?

this thread will likely be moved to the classifieds section (in case you come back and the thread is gone)

thatsmrmastercraft
09-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Cheers to the Sheriff for coming through and getting the bad guy.

chawk610
09-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Under the jail with that kid... Heck... lop off a hand!!!

LYNRDSKYNRD
09-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Price? Please

TOO-TALL
09-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Pm sent.........

thatsmrmastercraft
09-10-2011, 03:13 AM
Under the jail with that kid... Heck... lop off a hand!!!

At least stop off along the way for a little tune-up:rolleyes: